RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

•pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•

Go down 
+6
zkuroneko
Breyercrazy52
Mad MOAI
Lan Fan
Blank's Toucan
Ω ViolentSong Ω
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

•pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 3:45 pm

Remi huffed. "Okay.."

Zabranjen leapt at her with a snarl, lunging for her face.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 8:06 pm

Whitefeather's ears perked again, and she glanced toward Alexsei. She did want to protest, and she continued to bare her fangs, but she backed off, keeping her eyes on the elder wolves. It looked like everyone was anxious to attack Zakku. The intruder quickly explained that it wasn't his fault; that it was Danalli's. "Still," she protested, still anxious and overwhelmed by the whole night's events. "She wouldn't have died if you didn't come along." She quickly looked toward a sudden shine that emanated through the forest, revealing a ghostly wolf with a glossy black pelt. "And who are you?" Whitefeather asked, though she never got an answer; the ghostly wolf and Zabranjen quickly started a heated conversation. At first the conversation sounded emotional and heartfelt, but then the two started arguing, and Whitefeather sighed exasperatedly. She tensed when Zabranjen leaped, and snarled. "Stop it," she challenged.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 8:08 am

Zabranjen momentarily turned his gaze away, and vaporized as soon as he came into contact with the dead demon. He reappeared sitting next to Whitefeather. "Is your conscience happy now? Samurai is an intruder. She has enroached onto my claim."
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 1:04 pm

Sage: "Zabranjen. Leave, go back to your caves, your presence isn't needed now. I'll send for you later." I heard what he said about her being an intruder. "The stars said an Angel would come to Camp and guide our way. Here she is."

Samurai's Spirit: Zabranjen had stopped his lunge half-way, even if hew didn't stop, he would've gone right through me. "Thank you Sage." I nodded, even though she took Danalli's side and not mine or Zakku's, she was wise. "Sage, I know you loved your grandmother very much. You all loved Danalli. But didn't you notice that as soon as she killed herself, you and Ashra regained your sight?"

Sage: "Ashra... can see too? My beloved pup can see the world!" I smiled. "But.. it was coincidence... if Danalli was alive I'm sure I could see her!"

Samurai: "No. If she lived any longer, her reign of terror would have started. Zakku did not kill her. The truth did. Zakku didn't want to tell her, but he knew what was best."
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 8:59 pm

Gryon's eyes fell between the several wolves. He said nothing, although his brain was working. They said the truth killed Danalli, but was that so? If Gryon had known the truth and told her, would they say he had killed her? Not necessarily. Gryon was one of the pack. Zakku had always been an outsider.

His silver glance turned to Sage. Would she lead the pack now that her grandmother was dead?
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 8:03 am

)Uhm, Moai, don't forget about Alexsei. He's technically Alpha with Aaron and Lidka's help. Haha.(
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 11:34 pm

((oh, yes, I did forget he existed. Pretend Gryon just thought that! The other wolves wouldn't know, since they can't hear his thoughts, but I want to make sure Gryon knows who's in his own pack. Hehe.))
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 10:59 pm

Zakku: I knew they didn't believe me... the words I spoke were mere riddles to them. I had nothing. My pack didn't trust me, my mate didn't love me, my daughter didn't breath. Gone. Where... where was my place in life? I created the pack out of love and hope... and this was how I was repaid? By being called a liar and thought a sinner? They didn't know Samurai, the dumb wolves of Pond Dust would only listen to someone they loved. Recluse. Recluse was my last resort. But I knew she would not come to Earth to speak, if she came back she would be banished from the stars, plus she was in love with Spark who was already with their starry ranks.
i looked around for something, anything, to help me save the pack. That had apparently gotten to the stars, a simple prayer from an old sinner. A sparkly form glittered through the trees. She floated towards Samurai, touched noses with her, then turned to the rest. She wasn't as transparent as Samurai... it was almost as if she was... trapped in the forests.

???: "Pond Dust... what have you become? Why can't you listen to your elders, your father?" My rusty yet milky voice rung through their ears. "If Recluse spoke these words, you would listen, absorb her words as lullabies, but why not Zakku's?" My gold and red pelt shimmered, green eyes wide.

Shadow Scar: I smiled faintly, getting used to my new legs. "That's my girl." I muttered. Fauna had returned to set my pack straight. I loved her, I always would. She saved me through my darkest hour, gave me my pups. But I had moved on, I knew she respected that but she still loved me.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 8:22 pm

Gryon's ears twitched. He might have heard of this strange wolf in legends passed down through Pond Dust, but he couldn't remember for sure. And he was never really associated with Recluse, and so didn't know who she was that well, but she might have been pretty iconic to the other wolves.

Regardless, he opened his jaws to speak. "Zakku's an outsider," he replied coolly with a shrug of his shoulders. "And in the beginning he caused nothing but trouble, at least for some wolves. Would it make sense for the entirety of the pack to trust him?"
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 7:25 pm

???: "Enough Gryon. You are young and arrogant." I looked into his eyes, a scary ghostly, dead, stare that he'd never forget. "Zakku is Recluse's father! He raised her to become the beloved wolf you loved. I'll leave it at this, as long as I watch over Laya, Pond Dust will listen to Zakku's word. Alexsei is still alpha, but Zakku has the rank of Royal Elder. Technically he is one. But if you don't bide by Zakku's law, you either leave or you learn to live with him. You're choice Gryon."

Shadow Scar: I ate some of the honey Keapamy had brought over, but Ashra fed me. I knew she had gained her sight but knew she would tell no one. I but my nose to her, said bye to Dex and Mika-Mei, then limped into the forest. I sat in the undergrowth and watched my pack listen to the angels. I saw Samurai, the wolf that first told me I was Envy. I saw Fauna, standing close. They looked different, Samurai was glittery like she just fell from the galaxies grip, but Fauna looked ghostly.... haunted.... lonely. Fauna loved me... so she was trapped. "Fauna...." I mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 10:53 pm

Gryon's jaws clenched shut. He didn't hold the stare - he couldn't - but he tried to make it look like a frustrated thing, not a fear thing. He narrowed his eyes and turned them away, the teeth showing slightly at the corner of his lips. "Past," he spat, continuing the sentence in his head. One's parents don't change who they are, I'm sure. Likewise, just because Recluse is this intruder's daughter doesn't mean he's a trustworthy wolf, even if Recluse was good simply because he was related to her. There's always room for change. He turned back towards the camp, although he only took a couple of steps. And when there's room for change, I'll be a higher-up and I'll set things the way they should be. Regardless of lineage, only the wolves most loyal to Pond Dust will survive, Royal Elder jargon or not.

"I can live with it," he said smoothly, turning his eyes back upon the specter, although discreetly avoiding its eyes. "Leaving doesn't solve anything, especially when I have my own abilities to contribute to the pack. You may be right about my age and my ego," he stated, borderline sourly but keeping an even tone, "but I honestly would prefer not to watch my pack get hurt."

Young and arrogant, he mused to himself, with a bit of a grudging inward hiss. I'd rather not be insulted by a dead elder. I'd prefer 'fiery and ambitious.'
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 12:00 am

Lidka: Melody..... I thought I had that power, the power to bring peace and calmness. I used it, I know I did, I felt thee warm waves crawl through the pack, calming each wolf, even Gryon. "Gryon please." I murmured as I walked towards him. "Listen, he came to our pack, even though they thought he was a Sinner, until he proved he wasn't, and he sat through our prisons and guards, waiting to prove his point. I now know I'm not related to him, but I wish I was. If I was related to him, I'd be wiser, calmer....we all would be." I thought about my words carefully. "He sat through his tough times until he couldn't bare to see ours start. He was upset about his mate's death and Recluse's disappearance so he ran off, too sad. He lost everything! But... when Danalli came, there was a glimmer of hope for him but it was snatched away. He's been through so much... too much. But he found us so he could save us. So he could end Danalli's evil thoughts. He didn't want her to die, none of us did. But it was a choice, to save the universe and our pack, or watch it suffer and die. If it was your responsibility wouldn't you save your pack from total destruction?"
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 9:53 am

Gryon's paws stopped walking away. He did not face Lidka as he talked - only listened. The only sign that he was still alive was that his ears twitched every so often. For a while after she finished talking, he remained silent, but he was not a soft wolf. He did not sigh. Maybe inwardly, he did, but he did not let the rest of the pack know it.

Finally, he turned upon Lidka with hard eyes, his head moving slowly. "If there is any wolf here who would do otherwise, I doubt their loyalty a little, unless they are young and do not quite understand the ways of the world."

Last edited by Mad MOAI on Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 3:48 pm

Lidka: He seemed to be calming a little. "Zakku has done no wrong. What exactly do you have against him?"
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 10:07 pm

"Suspicions, apparently." Zabranjen remarked dryly. "Unfortunately melodies do not ring into the Rift." He looked around absently and took in the remaining chaos of the pack while it still lingered.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:28 pm

Lidka: "Zabranjen. Leave."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 6:08 pm

Zabranjen glared at her like the petty leader she was. 'Oh, I will, my forever will includes obeying unimportant mortals!' He mimicked Dazzel's voice perfectly. "I would consider it, but I have more than two commanders. Kaibutsu isn't exactly travel-ready, you know." The demon barked at her.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:22 pm

Gryon didn't respond for a while. He was thinking of how to word his reply. The simple answer would be 'because he's an outsider,' but it seemed a bit too simple of an answer for Lidka. She might want him to go into deeper explanation.

"It's hard to tell what his true motives are," he finally replied, choosing his words carefully. "Pack member or not, he still came from far away. I haven't heard of a Royal Elder betraying Pond Dust before, but it's not impossible." Even after he had finished speaking, the fire wolf still looked as if he was trying to figure out what to say.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 6:49 pm

Lidka: I know what the stars wanted... they wanted Danalli to die and me to take the throne. But Alexsei... the stars predicted two pups... not three. Zakku came to set the stars in place. "I believe Zakku." I said, my voice calming and true. "Zakku never hurt anyone. There is no history of him doing anything sinister. I say we trust him, if you think otherwise, keep your words now and speak to me tonight." Tonight! Tonight was the full moon... the night where my family gathers to speak...

Spirit of Samurai: "Thank you Lidka. Keep your pack safe." I shimmered slightly and disappeared, vanished into the sky.

Zakku: I saw her leave again. I screamed. "Samurai! Don't leave me again! I need you!"

Spirit of Fauna: "I must be going now... but I can't go with the stars, I wander alone." I cried. "I'll leave... but first... Whitefeather... will you tell Shadow Scar I will always love him?"

Shadow Scar: I couldn't take hiding in the bushes anymore. "Fauna!" I jumped out, seeing her surprise, I walked up to her. "I miss you."

Spirit Of Fauna: "Shadow Scar... I've loved you forever.... and forever to come."

Shadow Scar: "I'm sorry.... I love you too but... there's someone else now... but... you were my grace. My savior. You saved me... you got me through my darkest days..."

Spirit Of Fauna: "Good bye my love... I'll always walk with the pack, for I love you which means Star Dust won't let me in until.... you... are gone." I touched my ghostly nose to his, I felt him shiver from the cold. "I love you-" The rest of my sentence was cut off, by me disappearing into thin air, to see the forest as a dark and miserable place.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 9:11 pm

((OK varjak, so i'm not so busy anymore, and I'm really bored...So i got back on rpc! 8D I will text you soon, i'm too lazy to right now...and I gotta get ready for macayla's birthday party. Making new character, but don't put me in until the next pond dust because this is probably way too late to just jump in, and isn't it almost finished anyways? Well, here's the form thing.

name: smash
looks:
Spoiler:
personality: apathetic, moody, cool-headed, strong-willed

I will fill out the other details later...))
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 5:48 pm

(KK, I'll add him next part which shouldn't be far off.)
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 9:53 pm

(RP Please?)
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 11:06 pm

((Sorry, not sure what Gryon's supposed to do. Would this be a good time to introduce a new character or is something going on?))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 5:34 pm

)Yeah, I was waiting for someone to talk to any of my characters, and partly for Lan Fan to post. What's happened to her MOAI?(
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 8:57 pm

((She's still here. o_o Not quite sure why she's not posting.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 29 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

•pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•
Page 29 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next