RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits!   Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 3:12 pm

Ventus heard Comet howling. She teleported to a tree below the star, still sleeping, the spirit kept a watch on Comet. It whistled up to the star, getting Comet's attention.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits!   Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 5:44 pm

Comet~ "What? Water Diamond?" I went to sleep on my star.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits!   Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 2:42 pm

Comet~ I felt rage. What did I do wrong with Ventus! All I said is that she didn't need to follow me! I thought. "Well, what the heck, I went and did my best! And by God I really tasted something swell A mate And for a moment why I even touched the sky! And at least I left some stories they can tell, I did!" I skipped along the stars. "And for a moment, I can't remember when, I felt like my old self again! And I Comet the alpha male! That's right! I am the alpha male! Hee hee hee! And I just can't wait for more wolves! Uh oh! I hope there's still time to set things right! Ventus!"
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits!   Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 2:53 pm

Ventus twitched her tail, listening, and she had been awake the whole time. "About time you answered. I just started to get tired." she answered, looking up to see him running torward her.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits!   Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 2:56 pm

((Please don't control my character.))
Comet~ "Ventus, I didn't mean to make you mad...I was just saying you can follow me, but you don't need to, it is a free world out there..."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits!   Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 3:08 pm

(Sorry, I just thought he was...)

"You didn't. I understand you can be a little overprotective." she smiled, standing up.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits!   Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 3:10 pm

Comet~ "Let's just put that behind us and get home."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits!   Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 3:18 pm

"I agree." she stated, and brushed her fur against his.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits!   Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 3:20 pm

Comet~ I kissed her face. "Come on, hold onto me." I took my launching position.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits!   Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 3:23 pm

Ventus twined her tails with his and jumped to him."Ready." she howled leaning on Comet.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits!   Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 3:25 pm

Comet~ I flew through the stars with her. "It is such a sight to see. Isn't it dear?" I asked, kissing her face.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits!   Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 3:32 pm

"Yes, it is. You should see it underwater, slightly a lesser sight." she answered him, brushing her head against his chest.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits!   Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 3:36 pm

Comet~ "I have. It is pretty plain. Unless it is an ocean."
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits!   Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 3:38 pm

((GTG))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits!   Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 3:40 pm

(Bye!)
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits!   Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 6:04 pm

Comet~ I landed on my paws on top of the waterfall. "You looked beautiful in the stars. But even more up here."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits!   Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 6:07 pm

Ventus looked up to him. "How would you feel about pups?" she asked, looking to him.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits!   Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 6:15 pm

Comet~ "Wonderful! At least we have them up here. Down there it's so dangerous." I swiped my paw through the clouds, making every pack visible. "Which pack did you come from, Ventus?"
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits!   Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 6:22 pm

Ventus cocked her ears, and searched for her pack. "Grainet Pack." she answered, pointing to an island off the coast.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits!   Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 6:25 pm

Comet "Oh." I smiled. "I came from one far away. It was along time ago...I...don't know what the name was..." I said fast. I can't lie to her! I need to tell the truth!
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits!   Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 6:32 pm

"The waterfall tells me you're lying Comet. What pack did you come from?" she questioned. Smirking.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits!   Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 6:34 pm

Comet~ "Okay Ventus....my mother died before she had the litter....she always said she was staying on earth so she's not up here..." I looked at the waterfall.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits!   Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 6:35 pm

((Tigerpower, how about we have two pups...))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits!   Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 6:39 pm

(ok, but Ridgala has to check Ventus and then Ventus tells you, but you don't have to roleplay when she does.)

Ventus smiled. "What would you name your pups?" she asked, her tails splitting the water.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits!   Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 6:42 pm

Comet~ "I don't know...I always wait to see what they look like before." I kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits!   Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits!
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next