RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits!   Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 10:41 am

Ventus nodded."I will assume the position of Alpha Female if I can be with you." she answered leaning against Comet's chest.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits!   Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 6:52 pm

Comet~ "Yes always... you will be alpha Ventus! Ya know, you can be a medical wolf also." I had a mate...one that would understand me.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits!   Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 6:56 pm

Ventus hurried along, her necklace jingling with the water diamond. "Oh, Comet! This will be wonderful! We must tell the pack!" she howled, her tails sensing things every which way.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits!   Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 8:17 pm

Comet~ I howled. Then I stomped my paw on the ground making the stars rise. "Yes, we will try to gather everyone. They could meet outside of our cloud den...it is the only one made of cloud here in Starpack. Oh...yes it will be wonderful! Oh Ventus! The pups won't need to worry about being killed! We are Starpack!"
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits!   Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 11:36 pm

Mori overheard the conversation between the alpha and the to-be alpha. He couldn't help but to smile, because they got this far, and he had to be happy for them.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits!   Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 9:10 am

Ventus nodded. She padded around her territory, looking for Mori and the others. She pawed the water diamond, giving it a whistling sound. The whistle called the wolves of Starpack, and gathered their locations.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits!   Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 11:15 pm

((Yay! I changed the title!!!!!!!!!!!!))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits!   Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 9:01 am

((Good for you))

Mori slowly went to the gathering place. He overheard the conversation, so he knew what this was about.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits!   Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 10:52 am

Comet~ I swished my tail back and forth. "You will make a good alpha, Ventus!" I flashed into the stars, I flew fast to our den. "Alpha Ventus..." I looked at the stars that were now covered with blue sky.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits!   Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 11:07 am

Comet~ I heard a wolf at the gathering place. "Mori...the only one to show up....so far..." I mumbled. "Well, we have loud an alpha... Ventus!" I made my voice loud for wolves not at the gathering place could hear.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits!   Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 11:08 am

Name~ Raygar
Gender~ male
Description/pic~ second in my siggy
Position~ brute
Power~ Darkness...
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits!   Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 11:47 am

Sorry I'm late!! Now I''m back!!

Ventus padded the other direction, picking Mori up with two of her tails. "You're not sitting there alone again! You're coming with me!" she howled, pushing Mori up on her back.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits!   Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 12:45 pm

Forms~
Name~ Rikku
Gender~ Female
Description/pic~ Black she-wolf, a row of hoop earings on one ear. has a small pink star spot near the base of her tale, and a tiny blue (this color blue) moon by her left eye. tip of her tail is white.
Position~ Mother, if thats alright. her pup is still alive, in a pack. But I geuass that means shes just a pack-member then...^^"
Power~ If this has'nt already been taken- She is a muse. As in, she can venture down from starpack and give inspiration and explenation to the other wolves on earth.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits!   Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 6:24 pm

Mori smiled in spite of himself. He never felt like he belonged here until now since he was the only pup. It would be better now he thought.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits!   Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 6:28 pm

"I bet you're trying to read my horrific past. Do what you want, I'm getting the rest of the pack, and you're coming with me!" she howled, and continued running into the forest, gripping the pup tighter so he could see her past.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits!   Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 10:10 pm

"To tell you the truth, I'm not. If you want, I will. It's your choice," Mori admitted.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits!   Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 10:55 am

"Do what you want, but you probably won't like it." Ventus smirked, the water diamond whistling an ear breaking tone.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits!   Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 1:03 pm

Rikku awoke, stirring and sweating. "Wha?No way...." she murmered, blinking with fur standing on end. "I can't be..." she looked around. "Nooo!" she cried, collapsing. "I have a duty to my pack!I can die..."
Just then a light blue wolf appeared in front of her. "Your duty is in the ranks of Starpack now, Rikku." she howled, flapping her pale, crystal-like wings. "You will now be granted a power. From this day on, you will be a Muse. You can give inspiration and meaning to any wolf you desire on Earth."
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits!   Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 2:33 pm

Mori caught his sight on a new wolf. "Someone just arrived," He said to Ventus.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits!   Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 5:04 pm

Ventus stopped. She whistled to the water diamond, and it projected a star. "This will guide us." she answered, and began to follow it.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits!   Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 6:35 pm

Rikku watched as the light blue wolf disapeared and two other wolves became visable. she stumbled quickly over to them, "Please tell me I'm not in...Starpack!"
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits!   Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 6:45 pm

"Why so worried, wolf? Do you fear my pack?" Ventus asked, cocking her head to one side and putting the pup down.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits!   Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:27 pm

"Thanks," Mori mumbled happily. He then turned to the new wolf. "Sorry, but you're correct. This is Starpack," He said as he went to use his power.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits!   Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:37 pm

I snickered. "Oh Mori, I will handle this...Yes this is Starpack Rikuu."
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits!   Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:40 pm

"Sorry, Ventus," Mori said, backing away from Rikku.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits!   Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Pack! Join the Power of Spirits!
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next