RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)

Go down 
+2
Suburbia
Lan Fan
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 11:06 am

((...Hint? *confused*
Darn, your wolf gives me a character idea :P))

As soon as Swallowtail saw the red disc on the ground, she leaped back, just in time to avoid an explosion that seemed to come out of nowhere. She looked around to see if everyone else was okay, but a cloud of dust had risen, and she couldn't see anyone. For now, the blue wolf would just stay put until the dust cleared. As it began to dissipate, she snarled, "I'm trying to help! What was that for?"

((Moai and I are going skiing today, so we won't be back for a while; you guys can go on with something, but try not to post like ten pages while we're gone ;D))
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 11:15 am

Lily snarled, and plants grew around her in an angry storm of thickets and bristles. She had been trying to help! She couldn't see the attacking wolf, so she let the plants ease back down as her flare of anger died out like a sole ember on a wet log. She growled, and her hackles raised, as a huntress, she could stalk stealily, and more importantly quietly. The puff of smoke allowed her to scent the air, inhaling a lot of dust, and the scents of the surrounding wolves, there was only one she hadn't encountered before. She crept along quietly, until she was a few feet from him, a few plants crept out silently alnog the ground, they were grape vines, and when they reached a paw, Lily continued to enlongate them, wrapping and securing the exploding wolf to the ground. She snarled, and crept away, a little light headed, strecthing plants that far from her took energy, and lots of it. She sighed, and dlayed down, the plants stayed wrapped around the wolf, but she was having trouble staying upright. She wobbled a little on her feet, before collapsing in another cloud of dust at Swallowtail's feet.
Back to top Go down
http://wingedwolfguy.canadian-forum.com
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 2:10 pm

Luciano growled. "That's what the guard dog said about them when the humans destroyed this place! Excuse me for acting out of instinct!" Some little vine had entangled his whole front left leg, so he aggressively fought back against them, using the claws of his other leg to dig it out of the sand. The roots were just as strong as it was, and the vine was almost at the tip of his shoulder now. He barked in frustration, and ended up sideways yet again to the sand, now using his teeth to tear at the vine. The taste of both blood and torn-up plant bits was disgusting. Finally the vines stopped growing, but had taken over his shoulder as well as front left leg. Luciano had a crimson line on the left side of his muzzle, but everything else was either sand or vines.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:26 pm

Lily's head pounded as she rose to her feet, shaking off her pelt, that vine had consumed a lot of energy, but had sufficiently distracted the wolf. Her hackcles lowered, ans she calmly walked over to the wolf, "What's your name?" she asked kindly. As a peace offering, she let the first half of the vine die, though he was still chained to the spot by the bottom half. She sat calmly, knowing he would dare attack, not if he wanted to keep that foot.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 8:02 pm

Luciano looked up at the she wolf with a pierced gaze. "Let me go and I'll tell you.' He said simply, his own head throbbed slightly from the explosion.
The cream male's breathing was still tense form dehydration, which made his voice shake slightly at the end. The vine semi-subsided and he used it to his advantage, propping himself up.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 9:17 pm

Swallowtail looked toward Lily somewhat condescendingly. "Trying to retaliate won't do any good," she told Lily as the dust cleared, then padded closer to the cream wolf. Cautiously, Swallowtail looked up again. There was a scent in the air that promised that rain would come soon, which was good; the blue-and-white wolf had heard some sort of rasp in the cream wolf's voice. Swallowtail cautiously watched the cream wolf for a few seconds, then stepped closer. She positioned her front leg so that it would get bitten instead of her head if the cream wolf tried to attack her, then leaned down and started at chewing the vine out of the ground. It took effort and pain to her gums, but when she finally bit through it, she stepped back and angled her ears backward. "He can run away if he wants, and even if he does attack, he's outnumbered." She then stepped back so that the cream-colored wolf wouldn't take offense, and then tilted her head. Swallowtail did want to know what his name was... but moreso, she wanted to know what he was doing here. At least it was less confusing that he looked dehydrated; Swallowtail had been puzzled by the fact that the other wolves that she had encountered looked at least somewhat healthy. But they were better for traveling with, anyway...
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 9:39 pm

)New charr coming, yet again. Next one is Luciano's buddy.(

Luciano dipped his head gratefully, then sat down semi-sideways.
"My name is Luciano. I've been traveling for four days trying to find a pack- or some sort of group because our leader banished us." He explained.

Name- Solace
Gender- Male
Description-

Spoiler:
Personality- TBD
Power- Solace can mimic the roars/calls of other animals, but only in the day.
Other- is Luciano's travelig buddy and puphood friend.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 10:05 pm

Am didn't pay too much attention to the cream wolf. His orange eyes were wandering about the scene, the aroma of rainfall carrying on winds from higher in the atmosphere. He hadn't paid much attention to it, but he was getting a bit thirsty. Not to mention hungry - he could do for some good meat right about now. Looking at the pattern of recruiting wolves from the last few minutes, this cream-colored male would probably join the group too, which would give them more success for hunting. It was about a one-in-ten chance that even an experienced wolf pack would make a kill every time they attempted, but Am was sure that if they used their powers to their advantage then they would be able to at least get a few mice to eat or something. They'd have to go somewhere with an actual source of food, though, and not just an imaginary herd of deer.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 10:05 pm

((Okeydokey, Solace looks cool! I added him to the front page.))

Swallowtail was a little taken aback by this statement. She hadn't expected him to outright be looking for a pack. She didn't know whether to accept this completely strange wolf into a group that was probably already big enough for a beginner like her, or to leave him to find another. But then again, he had been traveling for four days, and he was now in a place where he couldn't survive for long. This was enough, and Swallowtail ducked her head slightly, although she wasn't sure if it was because she was unsure about this decision, or ashamed. "You can stay with us, at least for now," she offered. She glanced warily back at the others, then at the sky. "It might rain soon. We should find some shelter." She flattened her ears a little; that statement wasn't that hopeful, since there was pretty much barren land everywhere. Maybe if they kept moving, they could do it. But this wolf had been traveling for a long time and was probably close to death. She shifted from paw to paw subtly; should they stay here or keep going? After a few moments of silence and defeat, she asked her group, "Any ideas?"

The first drop of rain fell on her muzzle. They could dig, if it didn't get too full... Swallowtail scraped at the ground with her paws half-heartedly.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 10:16 pm

Luciano looked around half wearily, and remembered walking past a cave earlier in the day. "Where the rocks start, back that way, I think there was a cave- maybe... about tree height? I can't remember the width, though. We found it but ignored it because we'd just gotten up." The cream colored wolf seemed to remember more, and then looked straight up. Where was he?

)What I love is that Luci keeps using plural phrases and he's the only one there now... Solace isn't even visible yet. xD(
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 11:38 am

Swallowtail looked toward Luciano with wide eyes. Perhaps this guy would be useful, since he knew the area. "We should go there, then," she suggested firmly, beginning to head in the direction which he had indicated. She did know that there were cliffs somewhere over here, but never bothered to go near them because there could be rock slides. Hopefully the rain wouldn't block the entrance. She could feel more moisture fall onto her pelt now, and picked up her pace, occasionally glancing back to see if the others were following.

It was a surprisingly short time until they reached the cave, but Swallowtail already felt drenched. The rain was at full force, though it wasn't unbearable. She turned her head, making sure that everyone was there, and then headed into the cave. It was a surprise to her that it was big enough for all of them... hopefully. Swallowtail stepped to her left and curled up near the entrance, just out of the reach of the rain.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 3:36 pm

Luciano walked all the way to the back of the cave and shook his fur out vigorously. It was suprisingly big- he wouldn't have thought it was from the entrance, but then again they had just past it. There was a small puddle by his feet where the rain dripped form the roof. The cream male remembered teh blood that had probably dried on his fur, and he used the water the scrub it off with his foot. So...where was Solace anyway? He hadn't seen him since right before he blacked out, but even that was just his outline in the sky. "Um, this may seem like an odd question but did any of you see the silhouette of what looked like a large bird, recently? Before it started raining?" Luciano asked, looking at the rest of the wolves as they all came into the cave.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 4:05 pm

Lily enjoyed rain thuroghly, and was rather dissapointed that they only took a few minutes to reach the cave, she didn't shake out her pelt, instead preferring to simply enjoy the energy that came from the rain. She sat down, dripping wet on the cave floor, and she looked over at Luciano when he asked about a big bird, "No," Lily said simply.
She wondered if birds were common after fires, and decided they weren't, "Why do you ask?" she asked the cream colored wolf.

~~~~~~~

Name- Storm
Gender- Female
Description- SHe has pure white fur with streaks of a stormy grey running through it. She has two giant bird like wings, the color of a stormy night sky, her tail is tipped with a bright yellow, the color of a llightning bolt, and she has bright yellow eyes.
Personality- She can be firery and out of control, her temper is one that shouldn't be poked or prodded, and she isn't afraid to snap at those she loves if they annoy her, then there's quite the opposite side, it's kind of like the calm before the storm, she'll be level headed for a while, but all of a sudden, she'll snap, and blow up on the person who annoyed her last. She doesn't just get mad though, she gets even.
Power- She can control storms/lightning
Other- She is loyal to her pack, and would give her life to protect it, however she despises other wolves outside of the pack, and looks down upon other packs, she isn't stuck up, she just doesn't know them yet. She does have problems trusting others though, because of things from her past that she would rather not reveal to anyone.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 5:58 pm

Am ducked his head through the relentless curtain of rain as he loped along on his three paws. Rain wasn't exactly his favorite weather ever, but he was thankful that Swallowtail had managed to find some cover. The cave didn't exactly look warm, but it was better than getting soaked in this frigid, undesirable atmosphere. Outer fur soaked, he padded into the section of the cave where light was almost cut off from the outside, and shook himself to dry off. He was far enough from the others that he wouldn't make them too wet - hopefully.

Am lowered himself to the dusty ground and curled himself into the fluffball pose that wolves assume to keep their warmth. He wanted to take a nap while he waited for the rain to let up - he would have time to eat later. Right now a little bit of sleep would help him retain his strength for a while.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 5:59 pm

((Storm is accepted.))

Swallowtail's ears twitched at the mention of a bird. "I don't think so," she replied hesitantly. She might have seen something when she was looking up at the sky... but she couldn't remember surely. Then again, she was tired... She looked over to the wolf that they had found, then switched her gazes to everyone in the pack. "Are any of you guys hungry?" she asked, even though she wasn't herself. Still, it would be good to hunt before she got hungry, since they would use a lot of energy hunting a deer, if she could find one. The rain would probably bring out a lot of animals, and they could probably find some prey...
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:15 pm

Luciano whined slightly, but then stopped and turned around. "Because he's probably soaked and cold by now. Ha- reminds me of what happened when we were banished.." He said, answering Lily's question. His eyes seemed to glimmer in remembrance, funny that he was talking about banishment, though.
"Starpack, that was ridiculous but it was funny! Wouldn't expect him to trip over an invisible log and into the lake..."
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:56 pm

Lily frowned, why would he care if a bird got wet? Wolves hunted birds, confused, she shrugged, and stepped back out to sit in the rain, in many ways, she was like a plant herself, rain always felt vitally refreshing to her, and if she ever got dehydrated, even a little, she always felt to weak to do anything. Lily looked out into the rain, peering into the shadows, a roll of thunder sounded across the sky, and resonated into the cave, then a bright flash of lightning dashed across the sky. For a moment Lily sat there looking at the same spot, she blinked a few times, had there been something, flying out there, something roughly shaped like, like a wolf? Lily could have sworn she had seen a wolf's shadow flicker across the bolt of lightning, but she shook her head, immpossible, she thought to herself.

Storm was flying through the air, amusing herself by creating streaks of lightning flash across the stormy skies. When she finnaly landed, Storm scented the area, then perked up, tense and wary, other wolves had been here. Growling, she began to follow the scent, it was becoming increasingly hard to catch it though, in the rain. She wished that she had caused this one, so that she could end it now, but she couldn't argue with mother nature. She finally was led to a cave, there was a purple wolf sitting in the rain, seeming to enjoy it. Odd, Storm thought, she sniffed a few more times before deciding that there were to many wolves to just pass by unoticed, she tucked in her wings determindly, and padded out into the clearing. She simply sat, and when a breeze blew from behind she knew that she had been noticed, because the purple she wolf whipped around, snarling ferociously.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 10:03 pm

Swallowtail's ears pricked with interest. "Banished?" she echoed, wondering what he meant. But her question was punctuated by Lily's growl, and Swallowtail looked over to see what was going on. A white and gray wolf with wings was sitting just outside the cave. Swallowtail stood up and padded over, her sapphire blue eyes cautious. Her long tail fur began to bristle, but that was it as she examined the strange wolf. "Why are you here?" she asked the strange winged wolf, flinching at the lightning. She angled her ears toward Lily in a warning to stop.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 11:36 pm

Luciano swerved around to see yet another rogue wolf in the clearing, in the rain. Of course, it was always rain. He barred his teeth defensively, and started to charge a good size explosion. A low growl started to rise up and the muscular male walked up beside Swallowtail.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:12 am

Lily backed off at the warning from Swallowtail, but came up to flank her left side, while Luciano took her right. Her hackles rose, but otherwise she kept her opinion to herself. She noticed Luciano apparently about to use his power, but Lily had expeirienced enough of that today to know that it wouldn't help. She started to grow vines, they were only buds at the moment, but could grow larger at a seconds notice. The rain supplied a nice energy source, so Lily was able to keep up the countinuous flow of energy from herself to the plants. She regarded the white-grey she wolf from a hunter's point of veiw, she honestly wouldn't make a bad hunter, she had a sort of raw talent. Lily flicked her tail back and forth, the purple she wolf becoming more and more anxious to do something.
Storm regarded the blue wolf uneasily, she now had a flank on both sides. She was becoming more and more anxious to get out of here, and sparks danced across her pelt, showing her unease. She finally growled out, "Storm, my name's Storm," she told them, "I didn't mean to intrude on pack boundaries or anything, there weren't any scent makrs, and I was curious as to why there were so many wolves in this, well," Storm nodded to the dead ground and trees, "this area is all." She looked apologetically at the blue wolf, who appeared to be the alpha of this pack, "I really am sorry," this wasn't a toal lie, but it wasn't totally true either, she was actually getting rather annoyed, and she could feel her anger building, she growled softly to herself, and pushed the boiling feelings aside.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 11:18 am

Swallowtail looked to each of the wolves that was flanking her, first Lily and then Luciano, giving them a silent instruction to back off. Then she looked toward Storm and nodded her head deeply. "It's all right." She averted her sapphire eyes for a moment, then explained, "I'm trying to form a pack and look for a new territory, so we're defensive." Her ears twitched thoughtfully; she supposed that if this Storm wolf needed shelter, she could share the cave at least for the night. But, like Lily, Swallowtail also saw a hint of hunting experience in the wolf. But Swallowtail was a little too... something to directly ask Storm to join. It wasn't proud... she couldn't quite think of the right word. Maybe just indirect.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 11:28 am

Lily could feel the silent word of the alpha, and backed up a few steps, allowing herself to be close enough to protect her, but not to be threatening. She glanced towards Luciano, it was odd that they'd both had the same reaction, but she had shown sumbmittence to him, when she had flanked Swallowtail's left, and not right. Then again, wolves were good at telling who would be their superrior, it was in their blood and instincts. She shrugged, and turned back to Storm, then she wondered if it was Storm who had actually caused the current storm.

Storm shrugged, "Understandable," she said, "hmm," she studied their new "pack" for a moment before deciding that it was probably the safest place for her right now, "oh, and uhm, if you wouldn't mind," Storm said, looking at the blue wolf, who was clearly the alpha here, "I uhm, well I'd like to join the pack if you wouldn't mind of course," she added hastily.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:01 pm

Swallowtail's ears pricked, and she remained silent for a moment; had Storm read her mind or something? After a pause of dismay, she nodded. "At least for now." Honestly, she was just about as uneasy as Storm. Her pack was growing faster than she thought it would; it might be hard to travel. But she did see that Storm had wings, which comforted her a little.

The blue-and-white she-wolf turned around to face everyone else in the cave. "We'll stay here until the storm blows over. Then we can hunt and continue traveling." Her ears twitched as she thought, and then she added, "I've heard that there's a mountain range up north. Maybe we can find some territory there." A few moments after the announcement, after the echo of her voice dissipated on the cave walls, Swallowtail padded back to her previous location, to the side of the entrance but right next to it, and curled up to stay warm. Only her ears were visible; she was listening for the rain to stop.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:07 pm

Luciano snapped out of his defensive mindswitch, and backed up just one step. This wolf was hiding something in plain sight- or maybe it was just that secretive trait the seemed to weave about her.. but he hadn't gotten used to it yet so he stayed protective. This reminded him alot of how Solace would have acted, but he trie to push it back. Leave it to Solace to come in with a crash. He looked down slightly when Swallowtail curled back up, and he backed up just a few more steps to give her some space. Luciano studied storm as she came in, but ignored his instincts.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:38 pm

Lily backed off, and went to sit by the cave's enterance again, enjoying the rain. Lucaino hadn't adjusted to Storm yet it appeared, but Lily trusted Swallowtail, and she had said that Storm was welcome. Lily lay down in the non-muddiest spot she could find in the rain, but she was getting a little chilled, so she finally shook off her pelt and padded inside the cave, it was larger than it appeared, and Lily lay down on the other side of the cave, she could tell that no one really trusted Storm yet, but there was something she liked about that wolf.
Storm wacthed as the purple wolf went to sit by the entrance of the cave, but not inside. The huntress seemed to actually enjoy the rain. Storm shook her head, and padded inside, her pelt hadn't gotten totally soaked, btu she was wet. SIghing, she lay down, away from the other wolves, who she could tell didn't liek her. She unfolded her wings to let them dryr out a bit, and rested her head on her paws.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next