RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)

Go down 
+2
Suburbia
Lan Fan
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 8:14 pm

Am's ears flattened visibly as he analyzed the newcomers' statement. Was there really no good territory around here? And after all that trouble they had gone through trying to get through this snowfield. At the mention of coyotes, though, he straightened, his ears pricked. Did coyotes really have to do with the desolate landscape around here? If so, they'd have to be driven out, and then the wolves would have to find out how to restore the area - or they'd just leave and come back later when there was some hope of life being sustained here. Well, if there really were coyotes, Neamhiomlán would be sure to teach them a lesson.

He blinked the cold out of his eyes; if he didn't start moving again soon, he would probably freeze to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 8:32 pm

Coyotes? Swallowtail thought disdainfully as she heard the word. There hadn't been anything at all in the previous territory. "But if there are coyotes here, at least something is living," she emphasized, almost startled at the thought. Even in the snow, there was some hope. There was a pause, and then she said, "I guess we'll just look around here, then." For a moment, she gazed up at the slope almost as if she was intimidated, then her ears flicked. She turned and opened her jaw to say something to Ocean, but then a sudden gust of wind picked up and made her cringe. It ruffled her light blue fur, but after it died down, she looked back to Ocean as if it hadn't been there. "Though it would be useful to have someone who knows this place with us." What am I getting myself into? she accused herself in her mind, then quickly retorted, Living...?
Back to top Go down

The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7