RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)

Go down 
+2
Suburbia
Lan Fan
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 4:47 pm

(ok sorry)

Arcticfur saw a new wolf with one of his paws missing. She backed up a little more so that her tail was now touching Lily's back legs. These wolves were very strange. She looked up at the sky from under the older wolf as she heard thunder and looked at the wolf she heard growl quietly.
Back to top Go down
http://skywatchersrpg.forumotion.com
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 6:08 pm

Storm caught the up staring at her and said, "Figured it out did you? You seem very smart," she didn't need the pup to resins, she could see the answer in her eyes, "Storm," she told her, her eyes twinkling like an fading flash of lightning. She winked and nodded to Lily who was acting quite like the pup's mother, though Storm could tell she had never carried any.
Back to top Go down
http://wingedwolfguy.canadian-forum.com
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 6:29 pm

Arcticfur nodded and looked up at the clouds. She smiled but stayed where she was. Storm can control the weather I think,she thought. She looked back at Storm then glanced around at the others. They didn't seem to notice her.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 8:03 pm

Am glanced more to his left, although it didn't surprise him too much that yet again new wolves had shown up in the pack. He scoffed silently to himself, hanging his tail. It wasn't bad to have a lot of company - more wolves meant more mouths to feed, but more wolves to assist with the food-getting - as long as the den wasn't too crowded, and he had a five foot by five foot square to himself, he'd be fine. He wasn't good at first impressions, though, and he wasn't inclined to talk to these new wolves for the moment. Maybe later, after he'd had something to eat or drink. Besides, his low voice might have intimidated them.

Neamhiomlan made no move to walk away, but didn't inch towards the newcomers either.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:45 pm

((Looks like everyone is here, except Subrubai's character, and he hasn't posted since [the last day of] last year... xP))

Swallowtail nodded in approval as Am arrived. "Looks like we're all here," she stated with a smile, satisfaction shining in her deep blue eyes. She turned to the north with a determined air about her, and took a hesitant first step forward. As she trotted, she looked back to the winged wolf that they had found. "If you know Luciano, you can come with us, at least for now," she told Solace. While she had her head backward, she glanced around to make sure everyone was following. Then she looked forward again and broke into a run. The hope of marshy ground changing to more grassy, even frosty, ground below her paws kept her going. They would find a paradise, she knew it!
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:51 pm

Luciano pelted after her, to the right, panting happily and smoking the occasional shrub with small explosions. He looked back behind him to the other pack members.

Solace ran after Luciano, but then vaulted into the air and rose quickly. He looked down at the wolves running under him, and then straight forward to enjoy the large headwind he had lunged into.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:07 pm

Acrticfur stayed where she was for a minute then followed Swallowtail. She knew sooner or later Lily would pick her up and carry her so she wanted to help her out and walk a little bit for herself. She started to run so that she wouldn't be left behind and so she wouldn't be lost again. She looked back after a little bit then turned her head back forward.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 11:43 pm

Storm followed Solace into the air, pumping her wings hard to follow after him.

Lily followed Arcticfur happily picking her up in midstride and carrying her to the rythym of her pounding paws.

((arg writers block))
Back to top Go down
http://wingedwolfguy.canadian-forum.com
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 9:48 pm

Arcticfur went limp as Lily picked her up. She was breathing heavily from her run but slowed her breathing as the time when by. Her head was down as she watched the earth fly under her feet as Lily carryed her. Every once and awhile she would looked up but would drop her head quickly.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 11:15 pm

((Blanx, now that we're on the move, you can introduce Ocean if you like :) ))

Swallowtail smiled with satisfaction as she confirmed that everyone was following, even the newbies that she had found. They were probably not newbies to survival, though, if they had been hanging around here for however long. No wolf wanted to be here, and now Swallowtail was leading them away, hopefully to a much better place.

Thankfully, within some time of this pace -- though Swallowtail couldn't exactly count the minutes -- the ground began to feel colder to her paw pads, and the air was more crisp and less stagnant. Perhaps it would snow soon? Swallowtail looked up to check the clouds; they were heavy and fluffy, and lined with purple on the bottom. A sudden shiver ran through her, and she noticed that she couldn't tell what time of day it was. Luckily, though, she could feel the terrain slope gently upward, and she could see that they were approaching a mountain. Though it was closer than the horizon, it was still a while to way.

"Let's check this place out," she suggested as snowflakes began to tint her light blue fur.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 8:15 pm

Am loped along on his three paws. The air grew frigid gradually, and he didn't noticed until the temperature passed below freezing. Then he shivered. His long fur kept the worst off, but the sudden realization of temperature change caused him to shake abruptly. He lifted his fire-colored eyes - the path ahead was becoming dotted with frozen white flakes, and it made him frown; hopefully wherever the pack was staying wouldn't be too cold. The thought of being able to explore the mountain did comfort him, though - if for some reason they stayed here (albeit in another place with next to no prey) then he would be able to get to know another unfamiliar region.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:02 pm

Luciano trotted slowly to a stop as the snowflakes came down and touched the sloping earth. "Right." He nodded to Swallowtail, and started off torward a small patch of trees. Gah, snow.. not fun! The cream male thought to himself.

Solace dive-bombed down, and parachuted his wings last minute to jerk back and land in the condensing snow. He looked up and back to see if Storm was still behind him. This looked like a good territory, but then again, this was not a good source of prey, especially for a pack of seven. "What territory are you thinking of, Swallowtail?" The toxin-winged wolf asked. If it was going to start snowing they needed to find something- and fast.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:20 pm

Arcticfur shivered as a snowflake landed on her nose. She looked around as the other wolves stopped and looked around. She wondered if they felt the cold like her. She listened for anyones thoughts. She knew it was bad to linten to others thoughts but it was easyer for her to understand others without thim knowing and plus she could get to know the wolf better without then knowing. She looked up at the sky still listening.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 12:22 am

Hunger began to claw at her belly more, and she wondered if the same force was what motivated Solace to make his sudden comment. "It has no prey now," Swallowtail replied, angling her ears backward toward Solace, "but the snow will pass. These areas have a lot of animals that are good for prey." She thought for a moment, looking up at the mountain face that appeared to be growing larger as they approached. "Plus, I'm sure there are a lot of places that would accommodate a wolf pack. Chances are, we'll have to keep moving like any other pack, but this place will sustain us for a while."

She looked up at the sky again as the snow kept falling, cringing as one got in her eye. She stopped to shake her head off, then recalled the image of the clouds. "The snow won't continue for much longer. Later, rodents will be looking for their stashes of food." A small grin grew on her face. "That will be our chance." Then she focused on the hillside again. "If we're lucky, we can find some deer that have taken shelter here, where more plants grow." Already, she could see a thick emerald cover of trees on a lot of the mountainside.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 9:04 pm

Solace opened his mouth to say something, but then stopped. "Sounds reasonable." He admitted, and padded off in his own, exploratory direction. Pack life- once again.

Luciano stalked more torwards the bushes, and scented them before inspecting. There was something other than bushes in there..

Ocean swayed from side to side, and leaped out at the older wolf, catching him by suprise and tackling him.

Luciano growled like a muffled earthquake, and glared up at the adolescent.
"You again!" He barked. The chocolate colored female could barely fit her lithe build around his bulky one to keep him pinned down.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 9:45 pm

Swallowtail whirled around as she heard a sound of contact between a strange wolf and Luciano. She probably hadn't scented the stranger because the snow was making her nose cold. The blue-and-white wolf growled, picking up where Luciano had left off, and barreled into the attacker's side in attempt to get her off. The attacker was smaller than Luciano and already had her paws full with one opponent, so Swallowtail was sure of her success. Swallowtail's sapphire eyes flashed red with anger, and she stood by Luciano, her fur bristling. After a moment, she looked down at the sand-colored male and asked, "You're okay, right?"
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 10:16 pm

Am swiftly turned his head. Swallowtail had dropped off the lead and attacked a rather spontaneous-looking wolf. He turned the rest of his body and paws with him, his lips slowly curling back. He really wasn't all that fond of strangers, and ones that posed a threat weren't that much better. He lifted his right foreleg, ready to charge in case he had to do some sort of fighting. His paws were unnaturally strong, although he didn't flaunt it.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 6:29 pm

Lucianio heaved his weight upward and lunged into a defensive position in front of Swallowtail. "Yeah, I'm fine. This one here is about to get seriously hurt if this continues." He growled at Ocean.

She had fallen into the snow when the large blue female had sidetackled her. Ocean immediately rolled into submission, slightly whining. "Okay okay! You win!" The chocolate color of her fur seemed to blur in against the snow.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 6:40 pm

Aricticfur got out of Lily's grip somehow and watched the fight. When it was over she walked up next to Lucianio. She looked at Ocean and slow walked over to her. "Hello. I'm Arcticfur. Who are you?" She looked back at the others then back at Ocean.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 9:51 pm

)Um, is this still going? I understand we were waiting for M.(
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 11:11 pm

((Yeah, it is. I've just been logged out randomly lately, and everything has been marked read, even if I haven't seen it yet, so I didn't realize that there were new posts. Sorry. xD))

As the new wolf dropped into a defensive posture, Swallowtail stepped forward, though she made no attempt to hurt her, or to make any signal that would create that idea. She looked to the side, slightly irritated as Arcticfur hastily stepped forward and introduced herself, but looked back with a different question. "Do you live in these mountains around here?" the blue-and-white wolf asked, tilting her head. "I was thinking of making a territory here with my pack mates, and I wanted to know if there was a particularly good place." Her ears cocked to the side as she asked this.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 10:13 pm

Am blinked as Swallowtail attempted to make conversation with the newcomers. Personally, he would either walk away, pretending not to notice their presence, or attack them. Or he could combine the two methods by pretending to pounce at the wolves and end up feinting, running somewhere else as soon as they flinched. However, this wasn't his place to talk, so he remained sitting, swiveling his ears in different directions to listen for anything approaching.

This might just be some random snow field with no life, though, because he heard nothing other than the wind buffeting the distant clouds. He rested his fire-colored eyes on the newcomer wolves, switching his tail and shifting his weight between his hind paws.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 8:06 pm

((Come on, liiiiiiiiiive! Where did everyone gooooooooooo??? DDDDDD: ))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 8:36 pm

((I was thinking the same thing, but then everyone but you and I stopped posting... *unleashes frustration on a nearby wall* ... I'll pay for that later.))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 6:17 pm

Ocean sprung back up and shrugged. "Not really." She answered simply, scuffing the dirt with her paws. "Just a Nomad. I followed them from that riverbed. Didn't know anyone was still moving through this part of the plain; it's all deserted since the coyotes passed through." The adolescent explained.

Luciano nodded, shaking dirt out of his smoothly cream fur. "She most likely followed us until we all went to sleep, and then left for here to see if we'd follow your group." He advised, staying slightly closer to Solace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)   The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Crystal River Pack: The Search for Paradise (Now's a good time to join if your wolf likes snow xD)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next