RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reach for the Sky ~ A slayer story ~ Prologue - Chapter Six

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

Reach for the Sky ~ A slayer story ~ Prologue - Chapter Six Empty
PostSubject: Reach for the Sky ~ A slayer story ~ Prologue - Chapter Six   Reach for the Sky ~ A slayer story ~ Prologue - Chapter Six I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 6:50 pm

Author's note-
This is my slayer story. It has some of an idea Bex gave me, but I changed it a bit.
I do use Spike, just younger. Credit to Joss Whedon. xD
Um, it's not always going to be in Diary format. And it will wayyyyyy longer. This is just the beginning.
Enjoy.

Reach for the Sky

~ Prologue ~

Spoiler:
~ Chapter One ~

Spoiler:

~ Chapter Two ~

Spoiler:

~ Chapter Three ~

Spoiler:

~ Chapter Four ~

Spoiler:

~ Chapter Five ~

Spoiler:

~ Chapter Six ~

Mitchell was starting to regret going after Sky. The farther they went, the darker the city got. He knew they were entering the part of town even gangs were scared of. Kasey kept forth though, with the human boy following behind her.
"How do you know the slayer, then?" She asked suddenly. Kasey had sort of explained what a slayer was. She must be mistaking, because knowing Sky, she doesn't fight. At all.
"She goes to my school." He said flatly, his hands shoved in his pockets. Kasey just looked at him. He shrugged, staring at his feet.
"Oh. Okay then. Is she like, your girlfriend or something?" She pressed. Mitchell's eyes widened slightly.
"No. I don't think she has one. Except for that one guy. Spike, I think."
"Spike The Spike?" She asked, her eyes getting huge. Mitchell shrugged again,and they cotinued on in silence.
Kasey suddenly froze, and Mitchell stpped behind her. He could hear voices around the corner.
"Bloody hell, Ridley! Keep that stake away from me!"
"Then you get rid of you're vampire face!"
"Riley asked me too!"
"Are you sure Angelus would take Skylar this way?"
"What do you think? It's dark, creepy, and vampire filled."
Michell regonized one of the voices. It was Sky's "bodyguard", Spike. They were looking for her too? Kasey jumped back when the two appeared. Ridley did the same, while Mitchell and Spike just glared at each other. Kasey spoke first, breaking the shocked silence.
"Spike?" She said, looking bewildered. Spike just looked at Mitchell, who was taking in his face. It was all mashed up and weird. With the fangs again. Suddenly the other boy's face went normal when he looked at Kasey.
"The one and only." He said, smirking slightly. Ridley watched both of them, looking confused.
"We're looking for Skylar. I saw someone drag her away and Kasey's helping me. She says she's... uh..." Mitchell started, trying to remember.
"Slayer." Kasey finished. Ridley's eyes brighted.
"So am I! Sky was taken by Angelus. We were looking for him. Spike was really good-" Ridley was cut off by Kasey.
"Angelus? It's like a dream come true today." She murmered, sounding giddy. Mitchell had the opposite thought. He saw the girl he liked beig kidnapped and met Spike again. Today was a nightmare.
Well, then, lets go together!" Ridley suggested. Spike looked concerned and shook his head.
"No way am I going with two slayers and a human boy!" He complained. Ridley and Kasey both narrowed their eyes at him and he frowned, pulling out a cigarette and lighting it quickly. "Never mind. Let's go before I get thirsty." He muttered, turning and stalking off in the other direction. The slayers followed, and Mitchell tagged along in back.
What was he getting in to?

~

Lila was furious. The slayer was kidnapped. Kidnapped. By Angelus, who was back in town, according to Tim. Foolish Tim, thinking she wouldn't find out about his secret meeting with Angel. She had killed the betraying vampire just now, actually. She wiped her hands in her shirt and strolled toward the Master. He was as upset as she was, but not for the same reasons.
"How could you make a betrayer, Lila?"He accused, glaring at her with icy blue eyes. Lila still hadn't gotten use to his new form. It wasn't as ugly or gross as before Buffy killed hi. He actually looked like a teenage boy.
"I didn't mean to, sir." She said quickly, and stopped walking toward him. She looked up at him, her violet eyes wide. He just looked back at her, calming down slightly.
"Of course you didn't." He murmered, and sat back down in his "throne". Lila shuffled back a few steps, feeling relieved. Her throat started to burned painfully. She hadn't had a drink for so long... "But you did." He added as an afterthought. The Master turned toward her, smirking slightly. "You can have some animal blood from now on until he figure this out." He decided, pleased with his punishment. Lila swallowed, wrinkling her nose. Animal blood was disgusting! She slowly nodded, backing up and heading up to the city. She had to go to a butcher. The Master would find out if she had human blood.
Lila stopped, suddenly hearing voices drift toward the extrance to the Master's "hideout". She regonized Spike's british accent at once and hid, hoping he wouldn't notice her. He was with three humans, two that were armed with stakes. Then an unarmed boy was trailing behind them. She licked her lips at the sight of them. She saw Spike look her way, but he didn't say anything while the girls chattered to him and themselves.
She suddenly got an idea, and moved out of her hiding place.

Last edited by Fishy-Foo (Vix) on Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:18 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Reach for the Sky ~ A slayer story ~ Prologue - Chapter Six   Reach for the Sky ~ A slayer story ~ Prologue - Chapter Six I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 6:50 pm

Reserved

Last edited by Dru on Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Reach for the Sky ~ A slayer story ~ Prologue - Chapter Six   Reach for the Sky ~ A slayer story ~ Prologue - Chapter Six I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 6:50 pm

Reserved
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Reach for the Sky ~ A slayer story ~ Prologue - Chapter Six   Reach for the Sky ~ A slayer story ~ Prologue - Chapter Six I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 6:58 pm

This = Win.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Reach for the Sky ~ A slayer story ~ Prologue - Chapter Six   Reach for the Sky ~ A slayer story ~ Prologue - Chapter Six I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:11 pm

Thank yew. ^^
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Reach for the Sky ~ A slayer story ~ Prologue - Chapter Six   Reach for the Sky ~ A slayer story ~ Prologue - Chapter Six I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 11:41 am

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
=D
I just squealed aloud. How come I didn't see this earlier?
What happens? Continue!
Pleasums, my little Drusilla-Sweater... I'll let you have Spike for a week.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Reach for the Sky ~ A slayer story ~ Prologue - Chapter Six   Reach for the Sky ~ A slayer story ~ Prologue - Chapter Six I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:38 pm

I made it while you were gone, so. xD
I'm working on it. ^^ I have a lot of stuff to put in there.
BUUT IT'S PROGRESS.
I hope.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Reach for the Sky ~ A slayer story ~ Prologue - Chapter Six   Reach for the Sky ~ A slayer story ~ Prologue - Chapter Six I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 2:41 pm

DOUBLE POSTING FTW. xD
Chapter one is up.
And is kinda a fail. xD
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Reach for the Sky ~ A slayer story ~ Prologue - Chapter Six   Reach for the Sky ~ A slayer story ~ Prologue - Chapter Six I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 3:39 pm

-flails while screaming-
SPIKE. AND THE MASTER.
HOLY CRAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP.
VAMPY FACE. XD FTW.
I hate Mitchell. The Little Poof. xD
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Reach for the Sky ~ A slayer story ~ Prologue - Chapter Six   Reach for the Sky ~ A slayer story ~ Prologue - Chapter Six I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 3:47 pm

I know right. xD
Glad you like it.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Reach for the Sky ~ A slayer story ~ Prologue - Chapter Six   Reach for the Sky ~ A slayer story ~ Prologue - Chapter Six I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:07 am

MITCHELL SOUNDS FUNNY.
I WISH HE WAS REAL- *shot*
EPIC.
MOAR.
OR NO COMPUTER FRIENDS.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Reach for the Sky ~ A slayer story ~ Prologue - Chapter Six   Reach for the Sky ~ A slayer story ~ Prologue - Chapter Six I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 10:28 am

WHAT.
YOU CANNOT THREATEN ME WITH COMUTER FRIENDS UNTIL CHAPTER ONE IS UP.
HA. HAHAHA.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Reach for the Sky ~ A slayer story ~ Prologue - Chapter Six   Reach for the Sky ~ A slayer story ~ Prologue - Chapter Six I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 6:31 pm

CHAPTER ONE IS UP OF CF.
NO MORE CF UNTIL I SEE ANOTHER CHAPTER OF TIHS STORY.
GOT IT, PUNK?
*raeg*
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Reach for the Sky ~ A slayer story ~ Prologue - Chapter Six   Reach for the Sky ~ A slayer story ~ Prologue - Chapter Six I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:16 pm

Updated.
It's a filler chapter. O.o
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Reach for the Sky ~ A slayer story ~ Prologue - Chapter Six   Reach for the Sky ~ A slayer story ~ Prologue - Chapter Six I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:09 pm

FOUR SLAYERRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
-flails-
Out of that entire chapter, that was what got me so excited. XD
-Threatens- I better have a character Missy.

Nah, I'm kidding. XD
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Reach for the Sky ~ A slayer story ~ Prologue - Chapter Six   Reach for the Sky ~ A slayer story ~ Prologue - Chapter Six I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:17 pm

Rebecca wrote:
FOUR SLAYERRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
-flails-
Out of that entire chapter, that was what got me so excited. XD
[color=#ffffff]-Threatens- I better have a character Missy.=#ffffff]Nah, I'm kidding. XD

You do. It's technically me, branch, you, then Jay. Found in that order. xD
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Reach for the Sky ~ A slayer story ~ Prologue - Chapter Six   Reach for the Sky ~ A slayer story ~ Prologue - Chapter Six I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:19 pm

HIOGSDIUSD I HAVE A CHARACTER? I FEEL SPECIAL.
:DD
YOU HAVE A CHARACTER IN MY STORY..
EXCEPT..
SHE'S INSANE.
BUT.
STILL.
ALSO.
WRITE MORE.
PLEASE? :D
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Reach for the Sky ~ A slayer story ~ Prologue - Chapter Six   Reach for the Sky ~ A slayer story ~ Prologue - Chapter Six I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:22 pm

No until chapter two of CF.
Sucka.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Reach for the Sky ~ A slayer story ~ Prologue - Chapter Six   Reach for the Sky ~ A slayer story ~ Prologue - Chapter Six I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:23 pm

Nobody besides you is reading CF.
>.>
SO IN REALITY, IT'D BENEFIT RPC MORE IF YOU WROTE MORE RFTS.
ACRONYMS FTW~
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Reach for the Sky ~ A slayer story ~ Prologue - Chapter Six   Reach for the Sky ~ A slayer story ~ Prologue - Chapter Six I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:34 pm

So? Bex reads it too. You and Bex are the only ones who read this! If socky was here he'd read CF.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Reach for the Sky ~ A slayer story ~ Prologue - Chapter Six   Reach for the Sky ~ A slayer story ~ Prologue - Chapter Six I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:45 pm

I get a character?
-huge eyes-
I love you Vixen. Here.
-Hands her a bleach blonde puppy named Spike-
=D You want some waffles too? I'm forever in your debt.

WAIT.
-flails- -whispers- Is... Angel gonna be in the story? -looks around sheepishly-
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Reach for the Sky ~ A slayer story ~ Prologue - Chapter Six   Reach for the Sky ~ A slayer story ~ Prologue - Chapter Six I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:53 pm

Rebecca wrote:
I get a character?
-huge eyes-
I love you Vixen. Here.
-Hands her a bleach blonde puppy named Spike-
=D You want some waffles too? I'm forever in your debt.

WAIT.
-flails- -whispers- Is... Angel gonna be in the story? -looks around sheepishly-

PUPPYYYYYYYYY. MINE.
Youre character will be epic. They won't have our usual times, cause Sky isn't Lauren, so. xD
Well, Durrell. Of course he is.
Just not yet.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Reach for the Sky ~ A slayer story ~ Prologue - Chapter Six   Reach for the Sky ~ A slayer story ~ Prologue - Chapter Six I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:55 pm

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!
You, just made my night. You made my FREAKIN' NIGHT.
=D Angelllllll... XDD
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Reach for the Sky ~ A slayer story ~ Prologue - Chapter Six   Reach for the Sky ~ A slayer story ~ Prologue - Chapter Six I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:57 pm

Rebecca wrote:
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!
You, just made my night. You made my FREAKIN' NIGHT.
=D Angelllllll... XDD

Can I has a Spike cookie then plz? :3
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Reach for the Sky ~ A slayer story ~ Prologue - Chapter Six   Reach for the Sky ~ A slayer story ~ Prologue - Chapter Six I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:06 pm

Updated!
I will add it to the top when I can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reach for the Sky ~ A slayer story ~ Prologue - Chapter Six   Reach for the Sky ~ A slayer story ~ Prologue - Chapter Six I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reach for the Sky ~ A slayer story ~ Prologue - Chapter Six
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next