RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~The Second Greatest Depression~ [Prologue - Chapter 3]

Go down 
+3
Shadow Cullen
Mistyy
Akeria
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

~The Second Greatest Depression~ [Prologue - Chapter 3] Empty
PostSubject: ~The Second Greatest Depression~ [Prologue - Chapter 3]   ~The Second Greatest Depression~ [Prologue - Chapter 3] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 1:03 pm

Prologue:
I walked down the street. The market wasn’t far away now. A car zoomed by, splashing me with muddy water. Grumbling, I continued to watch the car. There were very few cars now in Seattle, and this one was a Standard. The only people who could afford to own cars were the men who owned the oil companies, and government officials. Even the Police didn’t have cars now, although I was told they had in the past. Owning a car was just too expensive. I continued to walk. My destination was just ahead now.
The car had pulled into a gas station. Out stepped a man dressed in an expensive looking black suit. It looked almost rich next to my dress. In Seattle, there were three classes. The lowest was the one my mother and I were in. We were forced to wear light brown one piece dresses. The next class was the small working class, composed of people who owned market stands, or worked at the Gas Stations. The highest class was the Oilers and the Government officials. The Oilers were the men who owned not only the Gas Stations, but all of the Oil drills in the US, the ones who broke our country. I looked away from the Oiler in the fancy Standard and walked toward the market.
“Hey! Peasant!” The Oiler called toward me. I turned toward him, my reddish-brown hair flowing on my back. “Fill up my car with gas!” He commanded. I stood there for a second. “Did I stutter?” He asked me. “Fill up the car!” I walked toward him and looked at the pump.
“I don’t know how.” I said, slightly ashamed.
“Figure it out.” He said, getting back into the Standard. I stared at the pump for a full minute before a man dressed in the white gas filling uniform came to my rescue.
“I’m so sorry Mr. London.” He said filling the car up with gas.
“You should be. Don’t let it happen again.” Mr. London said as the Standard drove away. The black smoke coming out of the back of the Standard was breath-taking. But not in a good way. The smoke was engulfing.
“Thank you for that.” The White-Uniform said. “I’m James by the way.”
“Maggie.” I said.
“Are you a Peasant?” James asked.
“Yeah. You’re a White-Uniform I’m guessing?”
“You’d be guessing right.” He responded.
“I better get going. I need to get to the market.”
“Oh.” He said, a little sad. “Bye Maggie.”
“Bye,” I said. I walked toward the market again, realizing how angry my mother would be after I got home. It wasn’t like me to be very late, most Peasants didn’t really have lives. It was rare for an event to happen that would cross us with the Oilers. When I got there things were just closing up. I groaned and walked away. My mom was going to be angry with me for not getting the food.
The Standard stopped next to me as I walked home. Out stepped the Oiler.
“You’re the little Peasant who couldn’t fill my car right?” I stared at him angrily. The phrase if looks could kill came into my mind as I did so.
“Yes.” I grumbled.
“Take this.” He said as he handed me a penny. Wow. A whole penny. At least I could buy a piece of candy.
“Wow. Thanks.” I said flatly as the Standard drove away. The anger boiled up inside me. It wasn’t fair. How come the Peasants couldn’t do anything about the economy? We couldn’t even vote! I would change this. This was personal now.

Chapter 1: An Unexpected Visitor
“Maggie!” My mother called. I rolled over in bed, not wanting it to be eight o’clock already. “Maggie!!” She called again, even more impatient. Lethargically, I dragged myself out of bed and walked into the kitchen. “There you are Maggie.” She said smiling. “Come on you have school in fifteen minutes. I nodded walking back into my bedroom.
Our two person family lived in the upper Peasant area of Seattle. I went to one of the few schools that accepted girls, but wasn’t near the top of my class. Our house consisted of four rooms, and a bathroom.
Getting ready for school was easier then normal today. I didn’t have anyone to impress, I didn’t really talk to people that much. Most of the time they just annoyed me anyway. In this time period, everyone was always trying to beat each other academically. Not that I could compete, I was good at math. That was it.
“Bye Mom.” I said as I walked out of the house. My mother didn’t acknowledge me, she was too wrapped up in her cooking.
It took me less then five minutes to reach the school – I live really close to it – and from there I walked into my first class. I sat down next to this girl Emily. She was very shy and had short dark red hair that curled at the end. Her pale skin made her freckles and green eyes stand out a lot. She wasn’t that tall, but she was about my height. She didn’t talk to me the entire time that I was there, not that I was paying attention to her or my boring science teacher. He droned on the entire time about “Molecular Bonding”. Very boring.
When I got to math class I was happy, we were doing algebra. I love algebra. I was working on a problem when there was a knock on the door. I looked up, and there stood James.
“Mr. Cope,” James said. “I’m here to get Maggie Crestfield. There’s someone in the Upper School that wants to see her.” I looked at him with eyes full of expressions that told I was confused. Why would anyone from the Upper School want to see me?
“Very well. Maggie?” He said toward me. “You are excused from class.” I stood up gathering my books as I went to the door with James. He led me out into the hall and I looked at him questioning what he had just said.
“Who wants to see me?” I asked him. He looked at me. “And since when do you go to school? You’re a White-Suit; they don’t go to school.” He nodded, not exchanging so much as a glance toward me. “James!” I said stepping in front of him. He paused.
“No one wants to see you from the Upper School. It’s different than that. Mr. London would like to see you.” He said continuing to lead me through the school. Mr. London? Why would he want to see me? A million questions poured into my head. “I don’t know why,” He started. “Mr. London seemed very irritable after his first encounter with you almost a month ago. He says that you have something that he wants. He sent me, because he saw us talking after he left.”
“And he thinks that I’m partial to you?” I asked.
“One could say that.” He chuckled in response. For the first time since we had met, I actually looked at James. He had dark brown hair that curled slightly and framed his face quite nicely. He was a good five inches taller than me, and wore the white uniform that marked him for who he was. He was muscular under his uniform. Very muscular.
He stopped talking as we walked out of the building. It was cold outside, the dead of winter in Seattle. He stopped by a big black motorcycle that was parked on the curb by the school. I stared at it. Thoughts of riding that thing by myself scared me. Not because of the riding, but because I was known for being slightly clumsy. Slightly.
“Well, are you getting on or what?” He said as he pulled his helmet on his head. I nodded with fear, stepping closer to the bike. I climbed onto the back and pulled on the extra helmet, thinking that this was the most stupid and reckless that I could get.
“Since when can you afford a motorcycle?” I asked as I locked my arms around his warm chest. I had to admit, it felt good to hold James like that. He chuckled at my question.
“I’ll tell you some other time Maggie.” He laughed like it was an inside joke.
Speeding down the street, I was shocked to see that the building that we were going to was the corporate towers straight up ahead. I had never been up here – Peasants weren’t allowed – and I didn’t think that Mr. London had thought about my “Status” when he invited me. We zoomed closer towards the large, intimidating towers. I took a deep breath. I was ready. Ready to face whatever challenges were put towards me. We arrived too soon. He parked the bike and then dismounted. I mimicked him, putting my helmet on the back.
“Are you ready?” He teased. He could obviously tell that I wasn’t.
“No.” I said seriously as he led me into the tallest building in Seattle. James led me to the receptionist at the front desk, who looked at me with raised eyebrows when he told her who I was here to see. She motioned towards some elevators that and then continued working on her computer. James motioned me to follow him to the elevators. When we were inside, we were alone. It was required for the elevators to stop on every floor. How annoying. I turned to him.
“Is it some other time yet?” I asked looking into his eyes and noticing the gorgeous green-blue color they were.
“I suppose that I’ll tell you now.” He responded. “You aren’t going to believe me though.”
“I think I’ll be just fine.”
“My father is Mr. London.” The shock escaped my face. The guy that I was with was the son of the richest man in the world.
“Y-y-you’re Mr. London’s son.” I stuttered. That explained why the receptionist was so fine with seeing him here. “That explains the motorcycle.” I said as he laughed. The elevator finally ended on the top floor. The elevator door opened to one enormous door.
“Are you ready?” He asked again.
“I guess I’m as ready as I’ll ever be.” I said. He led me through the door to where Mr. London sat at a very large desk with a laptop. The entire room was extravagant. The back window was entirely glass, but the other three were halfway paneled with dark wood, the other half painted with a deep red color. Mr. London was wearing another black suit and talking on the phone while on his laptop. Figures. He had oodles of money.
“Son.” He acknowledged. “Ah! Maggie Crestfield. Just the girl I wanted to see.” Questions raced through my mind. “Sit down dear sit down.” He motioned toward one of the large looking chairs in front of him. I sat. “James, wait outside.”
“Yes Mr. London.” James said as he walked out, flashing me a smile of brilliant white teeth as he left.
“Maggie do you know why you’re here?” He asked.
“No.” I answered truthfully.
“You have something I want Maggie. Something I want a lot.” What could he want that he couldn’t use his money to buy? I wondered. “You live on a very interesting property Maggie.” I didn’t understand what he was getting at. “Do you know the history of Seattle?” I shook my head. He sighed. “Fifty three years ago in the year 2027 a large structure fell directly in the center of Seattle. Things had already been going badly, people couldn’t afford cars, and Ford was and still is the only company capable of making cars. That large structure was the Space Needle.” I nodded, I had heard of that before, I had even seen pictures in books from school. “Your mother and you live on the property that the Space Needle once stood on. I want it. And you’re going to give it to me.”
“What?” I challenged. “You can’t do that! That house is the only thing in the world that my mother and I own. You own houses everywhere! You own three cities in the US alone! That’s not to rule out other countries! The world is in tons of economic trouble, and all you can think about is wanting to own the property the Space Needle once stood on? You’re a disgrace to all of human kind.” I said surprised with myself. I got quieter. “I’ve read about the Great Depression of the 1930’s. Now here we are in the 2080’s in a worse situation. Other people are more important then you Mr. London.”
“I’m surprised at you Maggie.” He said casually. He had sternness in his voice I had tried to mimic, though I had failed. “You weren’t like this the last time we met. What brought about this sudden change?” I didn’t answer. “But I will get what I want. Nothing can stop me. I didn’t want to have to do this, but you’re mother is in prison for murder. She didn’t commit the murder of course, but that’s just our little secret. It would be a shame for her to have to face the punishment of a murder.” I looked at him with eyes wide. He was a monster. A pure evil monster. “Now, if you play nice like a good little girl, I might consider forgetting what you said to me earlier and freeing her. But if you don’t, my finger might just slip onto the guilty button when I’m judging her case. Understand Maggie? This game is too hard for you to play. And you’ve just lost.” I stood up and walked out of the door.
“We’ll see who gets the last roll Mr. London.”

Last edited by Akeria Hale on Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://akeriasharing.forumotion.com
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~The Second Greatest Depression~ [Prologue - Chapter 3]   ~The Second Greatest Depression~ [Prologue - Chapter 3] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 3:06 pm

OMG OMG OMG!!! I luv luv LUVV it! ENCOOORE!!!
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: ~The Second Greatest Depression~ [Prologue - Chapter 3]   ~The Second Greatest Depression~ [Prologue - Chapter 3] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 5:24 pm

OMG, you posted it!! :D
Back to top Go down
http://shadowsowner888.webs.com/
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Second Greatest Depression~ [Prologue - Chapter 3]   ~The Second Greatest Depression~ [Prologue - Chapter 3] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 11:17 pm

Oh. My. Gosh. That is ahazing! I used to live in Seattle, I'm moving back there next year.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~The Second Greatest Depression~ [Prologue - Chapter 3]   ~The Second Greatest Depression~ [Prologue - Chapter 3] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 9:05 am

!!! Plzzzz post MOOOORE!!
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: ~The Second Greatest Depression~ [Prologue - Chapter 3]   ~The Second Greatest Depression~ [Prologue - Chapter 3] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 7:38 pm

Wow. I don't really understand it, but, it's really good and interesting. It sounds.. smart. ^^ Really.
Back to top Go down
Speckletail

Speckletail

PostSubject: Re: ~The Second Greatest Depression~ [Prologue - Chapter 3]   ~The Second Greatest Depression~ [Prologue - Chapter 3] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 8:05 am

Nice story.
Back to top Go down
http://warriorsrpg.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~The Second Greatest Depression~ [Prologue - Chapter 3]   ~The Second Greatest Depression~ [Prologue - Chapter 3] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 2:20 pm

Oh. Thanks everyone... I just posted it for Shadow, I didn't know everyone would become attached... XD

I'll post the next two chapters after I get home from swimming.
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~The Second Greatest Depression~ [Prologue - Chapter 3]   ~The Second Greatest Depression~ [Prologue - Chapter 3] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 2:35 pm

First post was too big...

Chapter 2: An Awakening Truth
I walked out of the room angry. James was standing there waiting. He looked more like a model then a middle class citizen. I should have known that he was Mr. London’s son.
“How’d it go?” He asked curiously. How could I put this lightly? His father had threatened me, black mailed me, and bribed me. Hmm.
“Not good James.” I said honestly. He looked surprised.
“What did he want?”
“My home.” I answered. “He took my mother.”
“I’m sorry Maggie. Sometimes my father can be a little greedy.” He leaned closer towards me. I looked towards the floor, my mind racing. What was I going to do? “Come on Maggie. You can stay at my place tonight.” I nodded. I needed company tonight. We walked back into the elevators and rode down. When we reached the main floor, the receptionist eyed me strangely. She was blonde with caramel high-lights and blue eyes. Her skin was tanned and her fingernails were long, polished and painted red. She stroked her hair, and then picked up her cell phone and called someone. I looked at my fingernails, bitten to the nub and very unattractive.
James led me through the front door without so much as a glance towards the front desk. I stood at his motorcycle, not sure whether to get on or not. I got on. We drove towards my house. It was still there, but there was a pink piece of paper posted on the door. I walked towards it and read the one word: Remember. I stared at the door. My mind was racing again. I tried to think clearly. I had never been in this kind of situation before. Come to think of it, I hadn’t been in any kind of situation before. James and I walked into the house, through the kitchen and into my room where he sat on the edge of my bed as I got some clothes and bathroom stuff together.
“Hey!” I said as he picked up my Rubik’s Cube. He looked at me with curious eyes and then scrambled it. I took it from him and solved it easily. Right inverted, Down inverted, Right, Down. I told myself over and over. Right inverted, Down inverted, Right, Down. He looked surprised when I put it down solved again. He laughed. “Come on James.” I said as we walked out of the house. I looked back at it, and tore the pink paper off the door.
He drove me back into the Upper Ring of Seattle. His house was eight times bigger than mine, but normal looking. I stared at the fact that it had two floors, and more than five rooms. It was spacious and really well decorated. He led me into the guest room, which had blue walls and a small bookshelf covered in CD’s. He took one and put it in the CD player. I couldn’t believe it. He had an actual CD player. I had always wanted one of those. It was Queen.
“James! This is Queen! They’re from the 1900’s!!” I said shocked. He smiled.
“You know your music.” He laughed. I looked up into his eyes. “You must be hungry though, I took you from school before lunch and it’s almost 11 PM now.” I thought about it for a moment, before realizing that I was hungry. He was already leading me down the stairs into the kitchen though. “What do you want to eat?” He asked.
“You know what I really want? I want pasta.” He smiled.
“I have some of that.”
“Really? Oh yay! I haven’t had pasta in ages.” He put the water on to boil and then took out pasta shaped like little flowers.
“Flowers for the lady?” He said. I laughed and took a piece.
“Why thank you. You’re such a gentleman.” He smiled again. I loved his smile. We ate after the pasta was done. “That was really good James.” I said. “I better get to sleep though, I had a really long day.” He nodded and then walked me up the stairs.
“Good night Maggie Crestfield.” He said.
“Good night James London.” I responded. He went back down the stairs and I went into my room, laying down on the bed and thinking about what I was going to do. I had a choice to make. I hated making decisions. They were always an agonizing process. I looked around for something to help me concentrate and picked up my Rubik’s cube out of my bag. I began scrambling, and then solving. I did it three times before I fell asleep.
I woke up screaming, and I didn’t know why. I hadn’t been dreaming at all. James came running into my room.
“Maggie? Maggie what’s wrong?” He asked franticly as I continued to scream at the top of my lungs. He shook me. “Maggie! Maggie it’s okay! You’re awake now! You’re safe!! You’re safe with me!” I began to shake as the screaming stopped. “You’re okay.” He said as he stroked my hair gently. “Are you okay?” He asked looking into my eyes. I nodded and remembered what I had been dreaming about. It was going to be my fault if my mother died. That was the punishment for a murder. Death of the murderer, or in this case murderess. My fault if I didn’t give the house away. My fault. That was why I was screaming. It was an awakening truth, and not the kind they had in the movies fifty or so years ago. It was a real awakening truth. The kind that someone’s actual life depended on. I couldn’t help it. I was in over my head.
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~The Second Greatest Depression~ [Prologue - Chapter 3]   ~The Second Greatest Depression~ [Prologue - Chapter 3] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 2:38 pm

Chapter 3: Decision

James sat on the edge of my bed, comforting me in my time of need. I couldn’t stand the process of the decision I was to make. It was purely agonizing. I stood up, wiping the tears from my eyes. My throat hurt – I must have been screaming longer then I thought – so I went into the bathroom and drank some water from the tap. The air was sticky around me, and I was unhappy. I had to go to school.

I walked back into the room, noticing James at the CD cabinet. He picked out a CD and put it in the player. It was a classical piece, obviously by Bach or Mozart. He stood up and looked at me with eyes full of a strange yet happy expression that I couldn’t understand.

“May I have this dance?” He asked. I began laughing as he swept me across the room in his muscular arms. We must have danced to the song for twenty minutes – though it seemed like hours - and I never wanted it to stop. It was such a happy moment that made me forget all of what I was going through. “Okay Maggie. You’ve got to get to school.” I frowned at the thought. School was so boring, and I knew the instant I was in the classroom away from James the horrible urge to scream would come back. I would have free thinking time on my hands, and I was trying to avoid that at all costs.

As soon as I was ready, I hopped on the back of James’s bike and he drove me to school. When we got there, heads were turning toward the large, loud bike. I spotted Emily in the crowd. She looked surprised, confused, and excited all at once.

“Have a great day Maggie.” James said as I dismounted. “I’ll pick you up after school.” I nodded and smiled as he drove off back toward his house. Emily came up to me, her red curls bouncing as she ran.

“Who was that?” She asked. I smiled.

“That’s James. He’s a White-Uniform.” I answered happily. Emily had never talked to me before.

“A White-Uniform? Really? That’s so cool! Where’d you meet him? How come he drove you to school? Since when can White-Uniform’s own cars? Or afford to for that matter. Are you staying at his house? Or is he staying at yours? What’s going on Maggie?” I was surprised by two things. First, she knew my name, Second, she had so many questions that it was hard to keep up.

“Yeah he’s pretty cool, but I’m staying at his house right now due to some um… family problems.” I said, a little sad. The black cloud of decision began to creep over me again.

“Oh. You’re talking about the thing with your mom right?” I looked up at her. How did she know about that. “It was on the news last night. Mr. London was saying that whatever it was your mom did was the greatest crime committed in forty years.”

“What?” I asked.

“Maggie, everyone knows about it. It’s not a secret now. Where you went yesterday was all over the news. I can’t believe that you tried to bribe Mr. London! Just because he’s the judge for your mothers trial! That was a bit immature don’t you think?” I stared at her in disbelief. The bell rang for school and she skipped off to the class that we had together. I followed her.

“You think that I bribed Mr. London? I don’t have any money Emily. We’re Peasants remember? I can’t believe that you, someone that I barely even know would think so low of me!” I stormed past her into the classroom and sat down at the desk we shared.

“I want to believe you Maggie.” She said as she sat down. “But the evidence against you is overwhelming.”

“No.” I said. “Believe what you want. Obviously you’re wrong though. My mother is innocent.” The bell rang and class began. I couldn’t concentrate. What Emily had said was horrible. She passed me a note.

“Are you sure?” She asked.

“Positive.” I replied.

“I believe you Maggie.” She wrote. I smiled. I was getting more followers by the second. I realized then that I would have to make my painstaking decision. Would I give up my house to save my mother? Or would I let her pay the price for a crime that she had not committed? I knew what I had to do.

School passed quickly. Emily and I had talked the whole day, in the hall, at lunch, and now she waited as James drove up to get me.

“Maggie, you ready?” He asked.

“Sure!” I said hopping onto the bike. “James, this is Emily Sherman. Emily, this is James London.” Emily’s mouth fell open in shock.

“James London? As in Mr. London’s son?” She asked in disbelief.

“That’s me!” James said happily.

“James, do we have enough room for one more person on the bike?” I asked. I wanted Emily to come over.

“Hm…” He thought. “I don’t think so, but listen. I’ll go home and get my car. It’s a little crammed, but the three of us can fit and go back to my house.”

“Thank you James.” I got off the bike.

“I’ll be right back!” James said over his shoulder as he rode in the direction of the Upper Ring. I sat down with Emily on the side of the road as we waited.

“I can’t believe that James London is letting you stay at his house! What’s your room like?” I smiled.

“It’s painted blue, and has a small bed that’s perfect for me. Nice and cozy. It’s also got a CD player and about a billion CD’s.” She smiled.

“An actual CD player? Girl, you’re living the sweet life.” I laughed. “So can I ask you one thing?” I nodded. “Did you make your decision yet? I mean, are you going to give up your house or let your mom pay the punishment?”

“Actually Emily, I’ve been trying to think of a way around both. You know the classic book tale where the handsome prince saves the princess and is able to beat the bad guy? I just can’t think of any way that’s possible though.”

“Wait!” Emily screamed. “Why don’t you ask James if you and your mom can stay with him, then you can get your mom out of jail!” I had to admit, it sounded pretty good. “You won’t have your house anymore, but you’ll have a place to stay.” I smiled.

“Thanks Emily.” She was looking out for me. I had a best friend. “That means that we have to stop by the Corporate Circle on the way to James’s house. I have to tell Mr. London my decision.” She nodded and James pulled up in a bright red convertible. “I don’t believe you!” I shrieked.

“What?” James asked rolling down the window. “Too small?”

“Too small?” Emily asked back. “I just don’t think it’s flashy enough.”

“Well I’ll have to fix that.” James answered. I got into the car.

“James, we have to stop by your dad’s office. But first, would it be okay if my mother and I stayed at your house after she gets out of jail? We won’t have one.” He nodded. “Then off to Corporate Circle!” I said with fake enthusiasm. We pulled up once again to the enormous building. “I’m going to go alone this time. I know the way.” I got out of the car and walked inside. The receptionist looked at me, and I swear she started laughing. I got in the elevator, and once I was at the top floor, I knocked on Mr. London’s office door.

“Yes?” I heard from inside.

“It’s Maggie Crestfield.” I said. “I’ve made my decision.” There was a pause.

“Okay then. Come in.” I walked through the door into the room. He was sitting in the same position as yesterday. It was as if he had never left his desk. “You’ve made your decision?” He asked. I nodded in response.

“I want my mother. You can have the house and anything you want inside the house. Just please, say my mother is innocent.” He smiled with triumph.

“You see Maggie? Good things happen when you play along with the bigger players.” He walked over to the wall, and pressed a button.

“Yes Mr. London?” came the receptionist’s voice from the box.

“Amber come up here please.” He answered.

“Right away sir.” There was a knock on the door.

“Come in Amber.” Amber came in. “Maggie, I’d like you to meet Amber Stuart.” She looked disgusted at my presence. “Amber give this to the prison ward down at the prison.” Amber nodded and then turned and left. “Amber is my most trusted receptionist.” He explained. “You may go now Maggie.” He said. I turned and left. I was happy with my decision, but that didn’t mean that it wouldn’t turn into a prince charming saves the princess novel. Of that I was sure.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: ~The Second Greatest Depression~ [Prologue - Chapter 3]   ~The Second Greatest Depression~ [Prologue - Chapter 3] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 3:49 pm

Yay!! *does a dance* :D It's still just as good as the first time!
Back to top Go down
http://shadowsowner888.webs.com/
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~The Second Greatest Depression~ [Prologue - Chapter 3]   ~The Second Greatest Depression~ [Prologue - Chapter 3] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 7:36 pm

AWESOME!!!

MORE MORE MOOOORE!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~The Second Greatest Depression~ [Prologue - Chapter 3]   ~The Second Greatest Depression~ [Prologue - Chapter 3] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 7:37 pm

Sheesh Misty! You're fiesty!
Back to top Go down
Star
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Star

Location : Hogwarts, I'm Ravenclaw's Seeker. ( Can't touch this! )

PostSubject: Re: ~The Second Greatest Depression~ [Prologue - Chapter 3]   ~The Second Greatest Depression~ [Prologue - Chapter 3] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 3:22 pm

OMG! That's realy, realy, realy good!

Except........ if I were Mr. London, I would get the housde, and still say Maggie's mother way guilty, just to be mean.

That's me.

Lol. Joking.
Back to top Go down
http://rppalace.forumakers.com/index.htm
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~The Second Greatest Depression~ [Prologue - Chapter 3]   ~The Second Greatest Depression~ [Prologue - Chapter 3] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 8:54 am

NOO! I just want more... *Innocent smile*
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Second Greatest Depression~ [Prologue - Chapter 3]   ~The Second Greatest Depression~ [Prologue - Chapter 3] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 11:18 am

I love it! More soon!
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~The Second Greatest Depression~ [Prologue - Chapter 3]   ~The Second Greatest Depression~ [Prologue - Chapter 3] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 9:11 pm

:D Okay. I'll post it tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Star
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Star

Location : Hogwarts, I'm Ravenclaw's Seeker. ( Can't touch this! )

PostSubject: Re: ~The Second Greatest Depression~ [Prologue - Chapter 3]   ~The Second Greatest Depression~ [Prologue - Chapter 3] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 9:17 pm

Yayness!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Back to top Go down
http://rppalace.forumakers.com/index.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~The Second Greatest Depression~ [Prologue - Chapter 3]   ~The Second Greatest Depression~ [Prologue - Chapter 3] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~The Second Greatest Depression~ [Prologue - Chapter 3]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: RPC Artist's Corner :: RPC Library-
Jump to: