RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||

Go down 
+3
Blank's Toucan
Ω ViolentSong Ω
zkuroneko
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 10:15 am

(Var wasn't crushed. He pushed Storm away not Glacier. STOP TRYIN TO KILL MEH BISH!)

Varjak: "Glacierpaw!"
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 3:19 pm

(LOL. sorry, thought it was the part where he died then came back to life. XD)
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 3:34 pm

(That's later when they take home Blue!)

Varjak: "Glacierpaw!"
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 4:01 pm

(ooooooh)

glacierpaw, still suprised at what just happened, began to regain his senses. "y..yes?"
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 4:47 pm

(HTF DOES THAT HAPPEN! I WANTED HIM TO DIE! NO OFFENSE BUT I HATE HIM!)

Varjakclaw: "GO HOME GO SEE A FRIGIN' MEDICINE CAT!"
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 7:06 pm

)LOL, that's kind of harsh for you varj. XD(

Warshadow sat up straight again, and readdressed the clan. "Until he returns, I will take his place as leader. You may call me by either name. My kithood friend, Ripplemask, will take my place as Deputy. I trust in him as a new welcomed member of Darkclan."

Ripplemask stepped forward to nod to the clan, and then stepped back only slightly.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 8:40 pm

(LOL. He's like another rowan, isn't he? XDD
sorry, but no die yet. He has big plans ahead of him XD)

Glacierpaw growled. "I'm not going anywhere!" he barked, then turning to follow stormpaw when a loud growl was heard before glacierpaw was pinned down.

a couger.

(...maybe not. XDD)

Snakefang frowned a little. A new deputy..? an outsider of all things?

Soul still approved of the leader and deputy.

(lol I don't know what to do. XD
Var! Rp in darkclan)
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 11:00 pm

Honeyhawk: "What!? Ripplefang as deputy! I don't agree at all!"

Varjakclaw: "We're not going anywhere-" I saw the silhouette of the large cat pinning Glacierpaw down. The dark red eyes gleamed in the darkness.

???: "HYYYAAA!" I landed on the cougar's back. I had a long sharp dagger in my mouth and I stabbed the jag-rock in it's throat. The lion fell dead. "Ha! My tribe's eating well tonight!" I purred. I saw the three cats. "Hmm! Who are you? Clan cats! Wow! None of you have been around here in like forever! I'm Blue. It's short for Blue Sky Where Birds Fly Free. Long name, I know. I'm said to talk a lot. I killed that cougar. They prey on us but we prey on them! He will feast us for a moon. We hunt cougars and hawks-"

Varjakclaw: "Well! We are on a quest. Me and Stormpaw here are part of a prophecy. Can you take Glacierpaw to your leader?"

Blue: "Our Healer? Sure!" I grabbed the scared small-cat and pulled him by the scruff into our cave.

Varjakclaw: I smiled to my apprentice. I felt some feelings for her... I recognized the feeling from Lunastar.... love! "Finally something going right... let's go meet the tribe."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 7:34 pm

Ripplemask dropped his head slightly as the insults came. "Warshadow I-I don't think it's the best idea..." He hesitated.

Warshadow looked back as his friend seemed to shrink to the remarks, but he stood tall and refaced the clan.
"Alright, alright! Let's vote. All cats approving of Ripplemask taking my place as deputy stand up." He commanded, staying up himself.

The calico tom shyly stood up with Warshadow.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 7:43 pm

(LOL if lunastar saw, she'd be like:
Luna: *glares daggers into storm and varjak*
storm: *steps back a little*
XD)

Glacierpaw was still horror-strucken at what had just happened. He got up and brushed himself off by shaking his fur. I wasn't scared. I just got a little shaken up is all....Maybe I should tell that she-cat thanks.. He blushed at the thought. No way was he going to tell a she-cat of all things 'thanks'- He mentally cut himself and dug his claws into the ground. He was acting terrible lately. Maybe he should just start listening to what others tell him...

"Varjakclaw." He turned torwards the older male who was intently staring at stormpaw. "I'm..sorry for earlier. I'll go back to frostclan as soon As I tell blue thanks for saving my life." he dipped his head respectfully.

(Yay attitude change! hope that helps you like him varjak. 8D
and...smolder didn't die, did she? XD I don't think so, I think I'm getting her cofused with rowan.)

Peanutpaw stood up As well as (midnight?) Shadowpaw stood up. He'd hadn't died like everyone thought and wanted to see moonpaw in forever.

Midnightpaw, shadowpaw's brother, kept his seat on the earth. He didn't like the idea one bit.

soul stood up. snakefang stayed down.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 11:08 pm

(Remember, Smolder killed Hawk and somebody killed Smolder (forgot who))

Honeyhawk: I let out a snort of disgust at the tom's name. "We need a real warrior! Who agrees with me!?"

Varjakclaw: "It's late... stay the night... or until the storm lets... stay with us." I nodded my head.

Blue: "OK, Stoneteller said you are welcome. Come inside and I will show you your den."
---
Blue: "So Varjakclaw, is it? Well I hear your stories of battles and love and lies! Oh they're just fascinating! they sound like stories Kit-mothers would make up for her kits! But they're all real! Real! So you will run your Clan as soon as Lunastar dies?"

Varjakclaw: I winced at the thought. "If I don't die first!"

Blue: "Of course-"

Hawk (Hawk That Flies Through Sky): "Stoneteller has seen something! The prophecy says... well... as he said it says:
]A strong Hawk will join to the sky as a Lunar power falls into place. A strong Claw will pierce through the Night like a Storm cloud crawls over the Sun. A Glacier will melt as Fire tries burn it.

Varjakclaw: "I know it now! A strong Hawk will join the sky. That was when Hawkstar died and joined StarClan. As a Lunar power falls into place Lunastar became our leader. A strong Claw will pierce through the night. The strong Claw is me! I will win a battle between Night? What's that!? Who is Night?"

Blue: "We have Nightwing here, used to be a... BlazeClan warrior? Yes! Nightwing!"

Varjakclaw: "Anyways, Like a Storm cloud crawls over the Sun. Stormpaw, you will become a warrior and make Sunkit your apprentice! A Glacier will melt as Fire tries to burn it. Glacierpaw! You will lose a fight against Firekit when he is older when he tries to kill you!"

Blue: "Cool!"
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 11:11 pm

Varjak_Paw wrote:
Willowsplash: "Please remember brother!" I thought I shouldn't say anything about the way he was leader. "You are a brave warrior Hawktail."

Varjakclaw: "Glacierpaw! Go away! The prophecy says nothing about you!" I stopped as the storm grew and lightning cracked a tree. "Glacierpaw! Stormpaw!" The branch towards them. I pushed Stormpaw out of the way.

BAM LUNA'S KITS ARE BORN!

Name: Sunkit
Description: light yellow-tan she cat with orange spots on eyes

Name: Firekit
Description: Dark red-orange tom with light yellow stripes

I EDITED MY FORMS!
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 11:59 pm

((LOL XD
Varjakclaw: glacierpaw, you'll lose a battle when firekit is older and tries to kill you!
Blue: Cool!

XDDDD

but wait...varjakclaw doesn't know that luna had kits. o.0))
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 11:05 pm

*Oh well! He knew she was pregnant, let's just say he named two! NOW REPLY!)
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 4:53 pm

Glacierpaw nodded his head and followed varjak and storm.

--------------------------------

Glacier's eyes widened. Somebody was going...to...,kill...him? He was silent, and blue's voice cut through the tension of everybody. Wait, lunastar gave birth?!? He blushed at the thought. Okay, now I'm just being creepy.

Storm felt the complete opposite of glaicer. She was proud of herself. I'm going to be a mentor of one of varjak's kits! She thought proudly, then regretting the last part. She didn't understand her emotions...She should be proud, not sad. But whenever she thought about how varjak had a mate...and kits, she was suddenly plunged into sorrow.

-------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 5:06 pm

(Can you be Stoneteller?)

Varjakclaw: "So... where is Stoneteller? I want to ask him how we fulfill the prophecy."

Hawk: "He's in the Star Fall Cave. It is a large clearing with a patch of grass just big enough for him in the middle. There is no roof to the cave but large jagged walls. A long time ago it was said that a star fell from the sky and crashed, making the clearing. That's why it is called the Star Fall Cave. It is very sacred to the Tribe of Snowy Mountains. We're said to talk a lot. Do we? I can't tell. I've lived here my entire life as a Cave Guard. My sister Fish, is a Prey-hunter with my brother, Jag. My other brothers Bee and Crack are Cave-guards with me. Fish and Jag hunt cougars and eagles. They use long spear-like rocks to stab through them. Amazing hunting technique! My brother Bee was going to be the next Stoneteller, but Stoneteller is still alive so he had to live his life as a Cave-guard."

Varjakclaw: "SHUT UP ALREADY!"
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 5:29 pm

((NO.
Lulz yes. XD))

Glacierpaw made an expression much like: o.0
they talk a lot.

((FORMS:

Name: Starry night on the milky way. (Starry Night)
Looks: Beautiful male with jet black fur and dapples of white. He has beautiful yellow eyes, much like stars.
Other: Basically, he's beautiful. XD
He's a cave guard.

Name: Cougar that prowls in the darkness. (Cougar)
Looks: Tan well built male with dark blue eyes. Looks like a cougar.
Other: None.
He is a prey-hunter ))

Stoneteller was just outside of his cave, watching the grass blow in the breeze. Something was....Off today. he just knew it. Maybe newcomers, perhaps.,?
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 5:44 pm

Varjakclaw: I noticed Hawk was stricken by my comment. I shrugged it off and stalked into the cave to find Stoneteller. "Hey! Where are you? Show yourself!" After moments of silence., I gazed around the cave, the others emerged from behind me. I noticed I was the oldest one in here of the other four cats. Well I haven't seen Stoneteller yet so I didn't know. I saw a dark shape watching from above. The walls of the cave were jagged and shaped a bowl. I noticed the red eyes on the shadow. Then I noticed the rain had stopped since earlier. The shape stalked forward. "Is that Stoneteller?" I hissed to Hawk and Blue.

Blue: "No... that's the opposite."

Varjakclaw: "Who is it then?"

Hawk: "Fire."

Varjakclaw: "What's his whole name?"

Blue: "Fire that Burns in ****."

Varjakclaw: The shaped jumped into the clearing. He was a huge cat. As big as a cougar! He has long scars across his whole body. Some from his nose to his bottom flank. He had bright red eyes surrounded by jet black eye-whites.

Fire: "I told Stoneteller to let me here for once! He can't summon me away this time. I tell you the prophecy is all lies! You will all die! Varjakclaw! You will never see Lunastar again. Stormpaw! Varjakclaw doesn't love you back! You'll never be a warrior!"

Hawk: "But the Tribe of Endless Hunting told Stoneteller!"

(FYI: Fire is lying, Stone is right.)
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 7:07 pm

((OMG I lol'd so hard when I saw fire's full name. XDDD
But I love fire already! If he ever has kits, can I be one of them? 8D
soooo drawing fanart of fire. <333))

When fire spoke, storm stopped in her tracks. Is...he lying..? She thought.

"I don't believe your lies!" Glacierpaw spoke. He puffed out his chest and walked up to fire. "I could beat you in a battle anyday; And I'm definatly not going to die!" He growled lowly.

Is he an idiot!??! stormpaw thought.

((I was going to make glacier die right now, but since he's going to get killed by varjak's kit, he almost dies here. :3 I'm so nice to my characters, aren't I?
Glacierpaw: Is see what you mean now, hawktail...
Hawktail: *mutters something under breath about how he wants to kill neon* ))
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 8:51 pm

Fire: "Ha! Go back to your kit-mother you kit!" I laughed at Glacierpaw. I shook my tan and grey fur out to make me look even bigger.

Varjakclaw: I looked how big the tom was. His paw was as big as my entire body.

Fire: "You see, I could take all of you at once!" I roared.

(Stoneteller! You come out now!)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 8:33 pm

)ALRIGHT, back on topic with DarkClan. :D I've had a buttload of schoolwork and now I'm back!(

Warshadow growled inwardly for a minute, but respected his clan.
"Alright. Volunteers for deputy remain standing!" He retackled the situation easily, and smirked at Ripplemask.

Ripplemask, relieved, gave a little laugh but stayed serious and waited for the clan to respond.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 9:16 pm

Honeyhawk: I puffed up my fur and refused to sit down. Smolderpelt would be happy if I were deputy! I'd show my sister I could be a great warrior!
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 10:03 pm

((sorry guys, my computer got a virus and I have to use a little computer I have. IT HAS NO SQUIGLY LINE! D; srs. no. squiggly line.))

"That's enough! There will be no fighting beside my den."

Stormpaw's eyes widened as she saw a Dark gray tom walk out of a stone den, his fur puffed out and his eyes gleaming with pride. He looked unphased by fire, if not making him all the more prideful and determined.

"Be gone, fire." He said in a cold, demanding voice.

Snakefang growled with disgust when honeyhawk remained standing. He did, as well, though. "If I may say something." Snakefang meowed loudly, catching the attention of many cats. "Darkstar would have wanted warshadow to pick a loyal deputy." He eyed honeyhawk, pausing. "And not some she-cat who's relatives have betrayed the code."

Soul's hackles raised at snakefang's comment. what unbecoming cats! how could they go against the new leader's sayings. "Yes, snakefang, but do not forget where your past lies." He glared at the tom before speaking again. "Warshadow, you should make ripplemask your deputy. He looks strong, and I for one, respect your decesion."

(lolololol soul is such a suck-up. XDD) [/color]
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 10:10 pm

Fire: "Oh, Old Friend, I shall do no thing." I stalked up to Stoneteller. He was so small compared to me!

Blue: "Stoneteller... don't... father please don't fight!"

Hawk: I growled.

Varjakclaw: I stepped forward to stand by Stoneteller. "I'm sorry Fire. We do not wish to speak with you-"

Fire: "Oh shut up you ignorant fool!" I slashed him away with a paw twice as big as him.

Varjakclaw: I hit the cave wall with a thud.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 10:23 pm

(Gah! for some reason I have "Hey there delilah" stuck in my head. XD)

Stoneteller's gaze hardened on the gigantic tom. He heard his son's (?) voice and flicked his tail without looking back. He may seem small, but he was actually quite powerful. He did, however, fear for the cats around him. Fire could kill them at any second....

His fear worsened when a gray tom spoke against fire and was lashed at.

"This fight lies between me and you! Leave the others alone." He hissed up at fire, not backing down.

Stormpaw's eyes widened at varjak's injured body. "Varjak!" She hurried over to the tom, leaning over him. "Are you alright?"

Glacier was about to step forward but was blocked by a cat standing near hawk. "Do not interfere, young one." The older voice said, although he couldn't make out his face.

((heheheheh mysterious tribe cat is mysterious. XD))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||
Page 11 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next