RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||

Go down 
+3
Blank's Toucan
Ω ViolentSong Ω
zkuroneko
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 10:48 pm

Varjakclaw: "But I am your deputy... I asked Lunastar to hold your warrior ceremony tonight but I guess you will remain an apprentice." I lied. glared at the black apprentice. "If I cared for the other leaders I would have gone back to be Darkstar's deputy but I did not! Don't tell me anything apprentice!" I hissed.

ghostsweep: "I love you."
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 11:02 pm

"Hey! You have no right to be coming onto Our territory and yelling at us for no absolute reason. We are telling you what you should have done, like the responsible apprentices we are." Fawnpaw hissed lowly. "And you! You can just go die in a pit for all I care! Your just a stupid arrogant furball who likes to boast about how powerful your clan is even though it's not at all! Blazeclan can win a battle against frostclan any day!" She growled at glacierpaw.

Glacierpaw's eyes widened at what the she-cat said. "Hmmph. Your just a girl~ What are you going to do-"

Fawnpaw lunged at glacierpaw, knocking the apprentice off of his feet and they both started fighting.

Wolfstar didn't say anything. "I..I have to go..." He said, walking away from his mate.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 11:10 pm

"Hey now!" Whitepaw snapped at Varjakclaw, "Just because I'm an apprentice, doesn't mean you have any right to treat me like that. If you were a smart, responsible deputy, you would have reported it anyways! Just because you dislike the other leader doesn't give you any reason not to follow the code!" She opened her mouth to continue, but stopped as Fawnpaw lunged at Glacierpaw. "ENOUGH!" She yelled, jumping in. Using her strong legs, Whitepaw shoved Glacierpaw off of Fawnpaw, and heaving heavily she said, "No fighting! This is useless and reckless. You there," she turned to Varjakclaw again, "Take your apprentices and go your way, and we will go ours. We will not shed blood over this."
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 11:43 pm

Ghostsweep: I sighed and laid down.

Varjakclaw: "Thank you." I dipped my head. "And I did hate Darkstar. He was a miserable father that had ignored me for half of my life!"
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 11:47 pm

"I'll give you that," Whitepaw muttered, "but next time, consider the fact that there are other leaders besides Darkstar." And with that, she nudged Fawnpaw up and motioned for Twigpaw to follow. She didn't want anymore bickering between the other cats.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 11:49 pm

Varjakclaw: I grumbled to myself.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 11:53 pm

Glacierpaw growled at varjakclaw. "Hey! Why did you listen to that apprentice? We could've taken them!"

"Yeah, and that's exactly why that she-cat was beating you up." Stormpaw snickered and glacierpaw muttered something under his breath.

Fawnpaw got up and followed whitepaw along with twigpaw. "Well, I guess we'll just have to train somewhere else..."
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 11:56 pm

"You guys can go ahead," Whitepaw muttered, walking closer to the camp, "I'm going to go talk to Wolfstar. I'll come back afterwards."
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 11:58 pm

Varjakclaw: "It's about time for a ceremony. You should go get your warrior name... I'm not lying..." I lied
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 10:23 pm

)I'm pending on what to type now...xD(
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:06 pm

Fawnpaw nodded.

(..........Somebody do something else. XD)
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 12:44 am

Varjakclaw: "Just come on Stormpaw."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 9:03 am

)Er, Darkclan meeting? xP No idea.(
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 2:13 pm

Whitepaw padded into camp, directed towards the leader's den. "Wolfstar?" she called, tenative to whether she should walk in or not.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 9:20 am

Warshadow pelted onto Highrock. "All of DarkClan! Come to Highrock!" He roared above the noise.

Ripplemask followed his kithood friend through the camp, and stood slightly behind him on Highrock. Warshadow had explained the story along the way.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:25 pm

(( alright 8D
..and sorry for not being active. MY NEW YEARS REVELUTION IS TO BE MORE ACTIVE~!
[/shot]))

Soul, who had moved back into darkclan when lunastar had ordered him too, made his way to the highrock, where, suprisingly, warshadow stood.

Snakefang's eyes widened when warshadow announced the meeting. has something happened to darkstar...?

"Yes?" Wolfstar said, turning around to see none other than the medicine cat apprentice.

Glacier sighed and followed varjakclaw.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 11:43 pm

Warshadow prepared himself for the announcement. "Everyone, while on a hunting patrol, Darkstar and I were ambushed by rebels form Starclan.
We both fought to avoid them, but it was not possible. Darkstar was taken, and gave me his leadership until he should return..."
He switched positions to control the raging anger for the Clan's loss, his fur bristling into the three stars.

Ripplemask sat slightly closer to Warshadow, and put a paw on his back comfortingly.
He couldn't remember the last time he had seen Warshadow so upset.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 11:24 am

((I'd like to jump back in this, if possible... this looks like a good time.))

Riverpaw raced out of the apprentice den to report for the meeting. Somehow, she saw Warshadow up there. It wasn't something that she couldn't comprehend -- Warshadow was the deputy, after all (I think -- he's not on the front page) -- but it was surprising. The silver she-cat's blue eyes were wide, and her fur bristled in response to the report Darkstar was taken -- kidnapped or something? Her tail swished, and she looked anxious, but she knew not to interrupt.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 9:04 pm

((Yepp he's deputy
but in darkclan.))

Soul was a little confused. has this all happend when I was absent? His gaze narrowed on warshadow. He didn't seem like the type to betray the clan..Maybe he would be a good leader. He hated to admit it, but darkstar was always ambitious. He wasn't one of the senior warriors, but a lot of cats trusted him. he took a step forward, and when eyes turned on him, he spoke.
"I approve of warshadow being the leader!"
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 9:08 pm

((Oops... I forgot there were three Clans. Riverpaw is in FrostClan, not DarkClan ^^So what's going on in FrostClan right now?))
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 9:12 pm

((XD Um..
Okay! Here's what's going on basically:

Luna's pregnant with varjak's kits

Moon and echo became warriors. (if you want, you can go ahead and just start out as being a warrior too.)

A while ago, darkclan imprisoned blazeclan, and captured luna. Blazeclan was freed.

Dapple, the former frostclan leader, saved luna but died.

Hawk, another former frostclan leader, died as well but came back to life with no memory of his former self. Frostclan doesn't know he's alive yet.

Luna became leader.

Varjak got a prophecy and is going on a journey with stormpaw.

I think that's what happened so far~))

Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 9:18 pm

)XD loong story.(
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:48 pm

((O_O Wow, that's a lot... I'll just say that Riverpaw is Rivertail now, and I'll just start from wherever you guys left off...))
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 11:00 pm

Willowsplash: "Please remember brother!" I thought I shouldn't say anything about the way he was leader. "You are a brave warrior Hawktail."

Varjakclaw: "Glacierpaw! Go away! The prophecy says nothing about you!" I stopped as the storm grew and lightning cracked a tree. "Glacierpaw! Stormpaw!" The branch towards them. I pushed Stormpaw out of the way.

BAM LUNA'S KITS ARE BORN!

Name: Ivykit
Description: silver kit with ice blue triangles under her eyes, purple eyes

Name: Mushroomkit
Description: brown tom with white under belly and white tabby stripes.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 11:43 pm

((Lol yep. XDD
And lolwat. XDDD
*holy music plays*
*three kits fall down onto the earth*
luna: wtf...

XDD

Name: Dawnkit
Looks: Light cream she-cat with hazel eyes. ))

Glacierpaw, Who had been following varjak and storm for about half of the way their, stopped and fluffed out his fur out at varjak. "It's not like it matters-" His eyes widened when he heard a crack and varjak pushing him away.

Storm let out a choked sob when varjak was crushed by the branch. "Varjak!" She hurried to his side.

Echolight hurried over to rivertail. "Lunastar's having her kits!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||   ||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:|| - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

||:.FrostClan.:||Part 2: Secrets.:||
Page 10 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next