RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•

Go down 
+5
Blank's Toucan
Lan Fan
Fang
Rebecca
Ω ViolentSong Ω
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 6:07 pm

Alice: I was about to go searching for IronClaw when he nearly knocked into me. I looked at him and gave a single nod and darted off. I raced to camp and burst in, nearly knocking into Fallen and Time Talon. "Sorry!" I said as I dodged the two, skidding to a halt. I franticly looked around. "RECLUSE!" I barked sharply, practicly shaking with anxiouty. Come on, Recluse.... Poppy seeds... I need tons of poppy seeds... I waited, looking around, but I couldn't see the white and green medicine wolf.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 6:16 pm

Recluse: I landed next to Alice. "Here." I gave her a large fern leaf bundle.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 7:58 pm

Alice: I grabbed the bundle and nearly dropped it. "'anks," Came my muffled reply as I darted away, nearly knocking into Fallen to the secound time before I ran through the bracken again, accidently having a small clump of fur be pulled out of my tail fur. I ran on. I burst from the brush nearby IronClaw and Aayumi and tripped, sliding on my side. I growled my frustration and got up. I opened the bundle, snatched up poppy serfs and pushed them toward Aayumi, leaving them in front of her jaws. Anxious waves came off me, my blue eyes flickering with fear and nervousness. I nearly stepped on the bundle and I swore quietly to myself. I moved the bundle to were I won't step on it and waited. I felt like pacing.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:05 pm

Aayumi: I winced as I licked the poppy seeds. Soon about 3 minutes later, a pup emerged from me. Silver and wet.

Iron Claw: I picked up the light bundle and put it Alice's feet. "Lick her until her breathing steadies."

Aayumi: One more pup came. It was a strange cream color. Iron Claw took on that one. "Kep's son." I muttered. It was over I only had two pups.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:38 pm

(Thats sad, only two. D: Poor Aayumi.)

Alice: I watched as the first pup came. My tail wagged a little. IronClaw gave the wet silver pup to me. I studied the pup for a moment before I sat down and began licking, not stopped. My eyes were focused on the pup. Breathe.... Breathe...... Come on, I know you can do it. You shall be brave like your father, with the strength of your mother, I thought to myself. I paused my licking for a few secounds and raised my head and whined, gentley poking the pup. My eyes held fear. I didn't lick. I stared. I caught a slight movement of the tiny things flank. My tail began to wag a little. "Its alive," I said, getting excited for some reason. I began licking again, licking for a few minutes. I paused and waited. I noticed the pup breathing on it's own and smiled. I continued my licking once again.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 9:21 pm

Iron Claw: The cream pup started to breathe. "What are their names Aayumi?"

Aayumi: "The silver pup shall be named Keapamy."
(Key-app-amy)

Iron Claw: "Keapamy."

Aayumi: "The cream pup shall be Aayumunari."
(A-yume-un-are-ee)

Iron Claw: "Aayumunari."
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 9:32 pm

Fallen -
I paused, looking at Time Talon. Mustering all the sympathy I could for the wolf, I mearly nodded and stated, "She sounds wonderful. I'm sorry you had to loose her." Turning, I looked into the forest before muttering, "What is the red gash?" I asked softly, turning back towards him. It sounded sinister, evil, but then again, so did everything else he had told me about, the vampire-wolves expecially; something told me that he had difficulties about his past, maybe the fact that he constantly talked about past relationships with wolves new to the pack. I waited for Time Talon's response, looking towards the den where I figured the mother was pupping, which was what Recluse was talking about before.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 9:34 pm

Time Talon: "The red slash... the mark of red only demons have..."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 9:46 pm

Alice: I looked at the silver pup. "Keapamy." I refeated, my tail tip twitching. I looked at the cream pup whose name I could not prounce at the moment. I looked at IronClaw and smiled softly. "Kep would be proud."
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 9:58 pm

Iron Claw: I looked up at the dusk sky, one bright star stuck out. "Kep is looking down on us now.

Aayumi: "I loved him. He was amazing. He was young. I was born to my duty to protect him." I licked my pups softly on the cheek.

Iron Claw: "Alice. Stay with Aayumi. I'm going to share tongues with Star Pack soon.

I padded onto the Star Cliff, one moon shaped rock stood out. I stepped on it and howled. Honeyswirl appeared.

Honeyswirl: "Iron Claw."

Iron Claw: "Where is Kep?"

Honeyswirl: "Oh no... Iron Claw! Get off of the Moon Rock! Get off! Now!"

Iron Claw: I disobeyed and wished that I hadn't. The sky around me turned orange with fire and I was trapped in a swirl of black and red. A piercing howl of evil split the air. A red outline of a demon faded into the sky. "fire wolf! I shall destroy you!"

Fire Wolf: "Not as small claw will." I snarled.

Iron Claw: "What is a small claw?"

Fire Wolf: "Face it son! You have no hope! You and your so called pack shall crumble and die! Blood will be spilled in vain!"

Iron Claw: He faded into blackness and I was back in mortality. Nothing had seen him but me.

---
Aayumi: "Alice. Aren't they beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 6:10 am

Alice: My head snapped around when I heard Honeyswirl. I looked and heard IronClaw say something. But I knew who he was talking about. I felt a rush of heat. Fire Wolf. I bared my fangs, my hackles raising. I don't think I heard anything, but I swore I heard a deeper voice. The heat began to melt away suddenly. I blinked and felt like clawing everything. I refraned myself and slowly closed my eyes and thought. I thought about things that made me feel.... Sick. Aayumi's voice cut through my mind. "Whaaat..... Oh. Yes, They are beautiful," I replied, trying to keep the fear and nervousness out of my voice.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 12:14 pm

Aayumi: I looked to Keapamy. "She is named after her father. Aayumunari is named after me."

Iron Claw: small claw will destroy you? I shook my head, a sick feeling in my gut. Now he was hurting me mentally, not just physically.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 12:59 pm

Alice: fear.... Fear.... I shook my head. "Get out of my mind...." I hissed, shaking my head. I growled.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 3:51 pm

Aayumi: "You can go find Iron Claw. I'm fine now."
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 4:46 pm

Fallen -
If Time Talon's words weren't creepy enough, there was a howl from the Moon Rock, signalling that a wolf was talking with Star Pack. I shivered and then heard a deep voice, barely visible from where I was standing, I watched horrified as a wolf was completely covered in swirls of black and red; all while the dusk sky turned Orange. Then, all was well. The wolf seemed confused for a moment, just standing there. I paused, not knowing what to do, but deciding that I would keep quiet. Turning to Time Talon, I replied, "If Demons are the only ones that have this slash, then would that mean that Raven is now a Demon? What of the Vampire Wolves, are they demons also? Or have they been defeated somehow?" I asked, not afraid to mention his old flame's name.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 7:29 pm

Alice: I didn't look at Aayumi. I turned and ran, heading east from my mate and Aayumi. My hackles raised in fear. They knew.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 9:31 pm

(Becca, no one sees what Iron Claw just went through!)

Time Talon: "Twilight, Lamia and Gaaria were not demons but vampires! They attacked me, not Raven! Raven was dead 3 years before the vamps came!"
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 9:32 pm

Iron Claw: My heart was burning in my throat. "What did he mean!?" I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:00 am

(Sorry! I must have mis-read the post. Excuse that. She didn't see anything.)
Fallen -
I looked at him with a raised eyebrow, "Excuse me, I didn't know." Glancing at the forest, I turned back towards Time Talon and continued, "It was a simple question; I'm going to hunt." I turned back towards the forest with a small swish of my tail and started to walk into the underbrush. Maybe I could find a few birds or a vole to throw in the kill pile.

(It was kind of short. =/)
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:46 am

Time-Talon: I shrugged. I padded toward where Iron Claw dropped his elk and fox. I carried them towards the growing pile. I grabbed a large rabbit. I began tearing the fur off of it.

Recluse: I let out a howl. "My pack! I tell you, we mustn't collect small prey like voles, that don't fill us! When we travel we burn that energy quickly! Where is Sage?!"

Fleur: "With me, I heard your howl." I dropped a small fawn onto the pile. "And look."

Sage: I held my head high. In my jaws was a small, but plentiful, jackrabbit. "I used my other senses to catch him!"

(Woot, I haven't used Sage's sister yet but now I will[/glomp])

Feather: "Good job Sage! Guess what Recluse told me!"

Sage: "What?"

Feather: "I'm gonna be the next medicine wolf!!!"
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 12:03 pm

"Dorchet, we should get going," Ayena told him. "We still have a lot to look around at," she continued. The black-and-gray wolf didn't move, though; she needed to wait for Dorchet's acknowledgment. Her tail was wagging slightly. Or rather, it was brushing against the ground and collecting grass and things like that. The long fur easily got tangled, but Ayena didn't really mind. She liked taking baths in the river anyway.

Shinkokyuu flapped her wings for a moment like a relaxing bird, then stood up, her tail swinging slightly at the thought of moving around. She hadn't flown in a while; maybe she could do that. Her grass green wings flexed, but didn't flap in a takeoff method yet.

Both of the she-wolves kept their eyes on Dorchet as they waited for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 12:48 pm

Danalli the 1st: "Hmmm. Hello, Shinko. Ayena. Dorchet." I nodded. "Fine hunting day."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 2:49 pm

Alice: I slowed my pace. I soon was limping a little, head down, eyes half open. It all was useless. We died in the end. I stopped and leaned against a tree's roots, my blue gaze staring at something no others could see. I tilted my head back and howled a mournful, sorrow filled howl.

Koran: I bared my fangs as I heard Alice's howl. I was in camp, sitting alone in the warriors den. I lie on my side and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 3:22 pm

Iron Claw: I sighed as I heard the echo of my mate's solemn howl. I howled back in response.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 4:11 pm

Alice: I heard his responding howl. My howl faded, ending in a growl. I limped off toward where I had heard his howl.
(Someone is being emo xD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•
Page 2 of 30Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Canine Role-Plays :: Magical Canine Packs-
Jump to: