RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||

Go down 
+7
Lan Fan
Harvey
Violet Boopala(pirate)
~~jennie~~
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Suburbia
zkuroneko
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 7:45 pm

Greyfeather: "Yay! I can't wait!"
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 8:53 pm

Embershower passed by Wolfstar and Pinetail. "Hello, lovebirds!" She teased.

Windstar grinned. "I"m glad you agree. I will alert Shadowsky. That is all," he said, "unless... you may have someting to add?"
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:02 pm

Pinetail jumped up aqwardly, blushing heavily. "Embershower!" She yowled teasingly. But pinetail thought of embershower as a good friend.

Wolfstar grinned.

"N-No." Leopardtail said, blushing. She did have something to say, but now was no the right time.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Boo   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:37 pm

Embershower smiled a cheeky smile.

Windstar nodded. "Well then, be on your way."

Shadowsky had taken his party through the forest to refill on herbs. He had reentered camp shortly after Windstar's comment.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 5:44 pm

Dappleclaw: "S-Snowstar! I smell rogues!"
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 5:54 pm

Snowstar sniffed the air. "Your right, Dappleclaw!' He said, wondering why he hadn't smelt it first.

"We'll show them!" Hawkclaw growled, unsheathing his claws.

"No, Hawkclaw. No fighting until we see what kind of cats these rouges are." Snowstar ordered.

Hawkclaw growled but sheathed his claws, his fur bristling.

Swiftclaw looked into the darkness. "There." He said, his hackles raised.

((You make a rouge, I make a rouge. :3 ))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 7:03 pm

((May I make a rouge?))
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 7:37 pm

((Sure!

Mines going to be the leader: Blood. He's a dark, dark brown tabby tom with redish eyes and cream underbelly and muzzle.))
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 7:56 pm

(I'll be deputy, Gash, she is a dark grey tabby with dark amber eyes.)

Dappleclaw: "I see two, but smell three! And look! They have hunted on our territory! And what do you mean what kind of rogues these are! Rogues are rogues!"
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 7:58 pm

((I'll be med cat, Scar. He's a black cat, long legs and tail and silver eyes))
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 8:19 pm

"Dappleclaw's right! I'll shred them!" Hawkclaw snarled.

"I am leader and you will do As I say!" Snowstar hissed, glaring at hawkclaw.

Hawkclaw snorted. "They're In Our Territory!" He hissed back.

Swiftclaw hissed as a Dark tabby came out of the woods. "What are you doing here?" Swiftclaw growled.

Snowstar turned his attention to the rouge.

Hawkclaw hissed at the tom.

The tom was silent, He just stared into Snowstar's eyes. "I am here, Because I simply want to be." He said, not moving an inch.

"This is frostclan territory!" Hawkclaw growled.

"It is? I didn't know that." The tom said sarcasticly. "i just am a lonly rouge who doesn't know another cat's scent." He smirked.

Hawkclaw snarled in anger.

Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 8:28 pm

Gash: "Blood, let's shred them!"

Dappleclaw: "Now what do you think?" I looked at snowstar. I sniffed Gash, then noticed at light pink collar around her neck. "Kittypet!"
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 8:36 pm

Blood nodded at gash, and growled in anger when another tom called her a "Kittypet." Blood liked gash, although he never told her. "Shut up!" He snarled at dapplestar, unsheathing his claws and jumping at him.

((Omigosh I remember you showing me your siggie before. XD ))

Hawkclaw drew back his lips in a snarl and unsheathed his claws, lunging at blood.

"Stop Fighting!" Snowstar hissed.

"Snowstar, They jumped at them!" Swiftclaw argued.

Snowstar hesitated and nodded, unsheathing his claws as well. He hated to fight, He valued the lives of others. When he was a warrior, He was the best fighter in the clan, But he was injured badly in a battle, and that was the reason he hated fighting. Snowstar growled.

Swiftclaw looked at gash. "kittypet." He snarled.

Lunapaw looked at varjakpaw, her eyes lighting up. "I'm going to show you the apprentice den first!" She said, excited.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 8:37 pm

Scar appeared behind the two. "Please leader, don't hurt them. They simply do not realize your importance. They are but a fraction of your power," He tried to persuade.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 8:40 pm

Snowstar hissed in anger, glaring at the tom. "Your medicine cat..." he finnaly realized, sheathing his claws.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 8:41 pm

Leopardtail dipped her head and padded out of windstar's den.

Redstorm set the herbs down. "Windstar, Is there anything you need?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 8:43 pm

"No. May I return the favor of asking the same to you?" Windstar asked, pleased with the herbs.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 8:48 pm

Dappleclaw: "SNOWSTAR! WATCH OUT!"

Gash: I leaped at the leader, bowling him over and biting down on his neck. Oh, I'm such a weak kittypet! I thought in sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 8:57 pm

"Father!" Swiftclaw wailed, in shock for a moment, before jumping at Gash, Trying to pull her off snowstar.

Snowstar's blood gashed out, his eyes turning blank. He was losing another life. He now had only Three lives left.

Blood Snarled and jumped at swiftclaw, digging his claws into the tom's underbelly, tearing his chest open Like his father did with another rouge. His father was tigerstar.

Hawkclaw Snarled and suddenly realized the resemblance the tom and he had.

Swiftclaw reared back, His blood gushing out of his stomach. He was bleeding badly, but he was not dead yet.

"Teaches you to mess with Gash!" Blood growled, his fur stained with blood.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 8:59 pm

"Yes." Redstorm said, flicking his tail. "I was wondering when I'd get an apprentice....Emberkit is almost six moons old, you know."

((Yes it matches embershower's first name, but (Spoiler) Emberkit will die soon. XD ))

Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 9:14 pm

((Oh, thanks Neon!))

"Indeed. I supose it wouldn't hurt to appoint you one. It's a done deal. I will call the clan together," Windstar promised.

((They do call the clan together for an apprentice being made, right?))
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 9:21 pm

Redstorm's eyes lit up. "Thank you, Windstar!" He said.

Leopardtail smiled gently at Emberkit, Her sister's daughter. "Hello, Young one." She greeted.

Emberkit smiled, her blue eyes twinkiling.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 9:22 pm

Gash: "Thank you. W-wait! How is this cat I attacked still breathing!? I killed him!"

Dappleclaw: "Leaders have nine lives!"

Gash: "Tales for kits, fool!"

Greyfeather: I lunged at Scar, knocking him to the ground. I looked into his silver gaze. I hesitated. "Medicine cat..." I whispered. "Listen! Run to the stream, I'll be there in a few hours, now!" I whispered in his ear.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 9:28 pm

"I highly doubt that," His eyes gleamed as he pushed Greyfeather of with his hind paws.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 9:36 pm

Greyfeather: "Nut I'm trying to help you! Sure I'm an apprentice but... you should just protect yourself!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||
Page 5 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next