RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~

Go down 
+2
Jєt
kieran c:
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 11:28 pm

Shimmerstar hissed, slashing down on his shoulder, irritated. "Would you SHUT UP for once, you aggrivating cat?" Shimmerstar yowled at the top of her lungs.

Jaggedstar followed swiftly. She was very close to having her paws light up with the black shadows she controlled, and nearly collapsed with the effort it took to keep them under control. She could not give herself away. She looked at Flamestorm, who's each step was lined with fire, she blinked.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 11:34 pm

Bluestorm flinched. The cut had hurt, but he had suffered worse. Swifty he slashed through her side, and hissed. It wasn't a powerful hit, but Bluestorm was using his powers which made it seem much more painful than it actually was.

Flamestorm paused to take a breath to cool himself down. If he got to angry he would completely ignite and end up setting the entire forest on fire.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 11:35 pm

Shimmerstar cringed, growling. She glared at him, her eyes burning with hatred.

Jaggedstar looked at Flamestorm. "You okay, she seemed kinda angry, like, really angry."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 11:40 pm

"My powers could come in handy, no?" Bluestorm said. "I could give you a small cut and make it feel like I broke the entire right side of your body." He looked at the sky. The sun was almost to the center, so he walked over to the fresh-kill pile and threw Shimmerstar a medium-sized vole.

"I'm fine," Flamestorm mewed, looking at Shimmerstar through his dark green eyes. He let out his breath and the fire from his paws disappeared.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 11:42 pm

Shimmerstar scoffed in disgust, shoving the vole away from her. She turned her back on Bluestorm, her lip curling, ears flattening.

Jaggedstar gave a nod, and continued into the forest. She sniffed the air, scenting for prey.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 11:47 pm

Behind Shimmerstar Bluestorm laughed, and grabbed a mouse for himself. "Lucky Blackfrost convinced us to feed you," he meowed. "I would eat it."

Almost immediatly as Flamestorm entered the forest he smelt prey. Flamestorm was a decent hunter and caught a large mouse hiding under a few plants quickly.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 11:49 pm

Shimmerstar growled, rolling her eyes. "I don't need to be fed by CLONES." She replied, trying to keep herself calm.

Jaggedstar was a decent hunter as well, and quickly and swiftly caught a plump vole.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 11:53 pm

"Who knows, maybe you're Clan are clones of us," Bluestorm said. "And I wouldn't call us clones, we act completely different." He was practically engulfed in his fire, and it looked odd mixed with his grayish blue fur.

After a while Flamestorm had caught another mouse, a vole, a shrew, and to his surprise, a rabbit. He set his kill down in a pile.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 11:54 pm

"That's true," Shimmerstar muttered, surprised she could actually agree with this infuriating cat. "Then, I guess we're complete opposites, then what would you call US?"

Jaggedstar had caught another vole, and two rabbits. She set then carefully on the prey pile.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 11:59 pm

"Normal cats, I guess," Bluestorm admitted. The fire around him seemed to die down, just the tiniest bit.

Flamestorm took his kill back to the fresh-kill pile. Nothing seemed to be going on, but Flamestorm's head was full of thoughts about what DarkClan had been planning.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 12:00 am

"I guess, but how in any way are either of us normal?" Shimmerstar mused, her paws had been glowing brightly, and had died down the slightest bit. "We have powers, and we have.. Other cats, exactly the opposite of us,"
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 12:03 am

Bluestorm thought for a moment about this. "Just normal cats, with a mix of luck. The good luck being having powers, and the bad luck having opposites," he decided.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 12:05 am

"Hm." Shimmerstar said, the light that had been misting around her paws pretty much depleating now. She sighed, staring at the ground. She was as hungry as heck, but was being stubborn. She refused, at the moment, to eat anything from these cats.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 12:07 am

Bluestorm chuckled, and looked at Shimmerstar. "You shouldn't be so stubborn," he said. "You're going to have to eat sometime." Bluestorm had already eaten his mouse after cooking it nicely with his fiery powers.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 12:09 am

"I do not," Shimmerstar replied, sticking her nose in the air. "I can go as long as I want without food, doesn't bother me." Shimmerstar said, which was a complete lie. And as if to help force the fact that she was lying, her stomach rumbled.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 12:14 am

"Heh, sure," Bluestorm remarked. He looked up at the sky, admiring the sea of blue above him. There didn't seem to be a single cloud. It made him wonder why he didn't just leave this Clan right then and there- he hated having to put up with Jaggedstar.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 12:16 am

"You're hearing things, " Shimmerstar mumbled, staring at the vole again. Her mouth watered just thinking about it, but who knew what they had done to it? It was probably unfair to judge all of them by how her sister, clone, whatever that thing was, acted, but they all seemed to go along with it.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 12:23 am

Bluestorm yawned, revealing a set of sharp, white fangs. He stretched himself out, and padded around the camp. There wasn't really anyone to talk to.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 12:25 am

Shimmerstar waited until Bluestorm was out of the den she was being held in, and took a quick bite of the vole. Ah.. It tasted so good. She hadn't eaten since.. She couldn't remember, time seemed to be blending and passing much to fast.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 8:51 am

Name; Sagepaw
Gender; Male
Description; http://files.myopera.com/nhatbach/albums/725392/ella-kitten-photos-cat-photos-gallery-cute-black-and-white-fluffy-playfull-pose-on-sofa.jpg
Personality; Sagepaw enjoys people not noticing him much, or if he had to talk to a crowd, he would do so shyly and quietly. He considers himself a masochist (I somehow love that word in the perso. thingie)
Clan; Darkclan
Powers; Not yet discovered, but can 1, Connect and disconnect memories and 2, can generate adrrenaline.
Rank; Med Cat apprentice
Other;

Name; Poppypaw
Gender; Male
Description; http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/74/Angora.jpg
Personality; Poppypaw likes to hang around people. He enjoys making friends with the warriors and sometimes acts like them. He gets very distracted when he starts to play, and as him being energetic, it can be a hassle to bring him back to reality.
Clan; Lightclan
Powers; Not yet discovered, but can 1, mess with cats vision and 2, can generate adrenaline
Rank; Med Cat apprentice
Other;

Last edited by Nom on Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

Location : Just gazing into the sky, looking for a shooting star to wish on.

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:10 am

Elf Branchie wrote:
((Brindlefeather isn't leader, she's still deputy. She's just leading temporlarily, not really the leader. And Willowfeather isn't the leader at the moment yet, as well. And can you change personality from 'Find out!' to an actual personality. xDD))

(( I know, I'm saying WHEN she really is leader, that I'd like to be deputy. ANd sure, I'll change the personalty and get the picture. I was just busy last night. :P ))
Back to top Go down
http://www.rpcentral.forumotion.com
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:32 am

~ Form ~

Name; FallenSky
Gender; female
Description; http://stratjara.deviantart.com/art/the-cat-25142691 (But a little bit of a darker coat)
Personality; Gentle and caring, leader type.... over-protective, and competitive.
Clan; Lightclan
Powers; Can turn your power against yourself, and can form light.
Rank; Warrior (And when Willow feather is leader, I would like to be Deputy)
Other; .............

~ Form ~

Name; Darkstripe
Gender; male
Description; http://torchdesigns.deviantart.com/art/Ninja-Cat-13601440 (( THis, but bigger ))
Personality; Dark and mysterious, and short tempered. Evil and sly. He wants to lead the camp to show that the dark cats really can rule!!
Clan; Darkclan
Powers; Darkness and coldness
Rank; Warrior ( And when Brindlefeather is leader, I would like him to be deputy)
Other; ................
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:22 pm

((Accepted Sub, and you too Alexis. xDD Sorry I didn't understand.))
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:12 pm

(( Is alright... rp? ))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:55 pm

OOC: WOO sorry, all day at school. Somone wanna quick catch-me-up?
-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next