RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 5:14 pm

Lauren didn't look at him. "Apparently, I was looking through some books, My parents knew the queen. Taht's how Mitchell and Jacob knew me. According to the books I was suppose to marry tehm when I was 19." She growled. "Which only makes me get sick. And I'm british. But they don't remember." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 5:15 pm

Jay was very close to flinching at the thought. He shivered. "Freaky."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 5:18 pm

Lauren nodded. "Mom and Dad signed a paper to make it happen. But my sister knew the brotehrs to well. She took me away and mom and dad followed. "So I legally belong to Mitchell, Jacob and Cory." She finished and entered the hotel.

(I'm smart. xDD)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 5:19 pm

Jay shivered. He couldn't imagine what it would be like to be.. Owned, by such.. Idiots. Jay followed her into the hotel.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 5:20 pm

Lauren nodded. "Never tell anyone." She murmered.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 5:21 pm

"I won't." He murmured back, nodding. He thought about what she had said, that she had to marry Mitchell, or Jacob, when she turned nineteen. Over my dead body, He thought bitterly, and looked around the hotel lobby.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 5:23 pm

Lauren sighed and glanced around the abandoned hotel. It's age was starting to show.

(Who kidnaps her again?)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 5:25 pm

((Kidnap's Anna? Alwein kidnapped Anna, and then Mitchell and his little gang kidnapped Grant. And I think that they try and look for Alwein, find him and then are forced to leave for at least a little while, then they run into the other boys and started to freak. ^^ The agents will probably win, unless you had something in mind?))

Jay noticed that the hotel was quite old, it had to be. It's age was shown in the cracks and broken boards, the paint that was starting to peel.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 5:27 pm

(Oooh. Yeah. xDD)

Lauren slipped though teh rooms, searching. Then she remembered and wondered if it was still there. She grinned at Jay. "You'll remember this place." She said and stepped on a panel, opening Jay's old hideout.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 5:28 pm

((I came up with that in five seconds. xDD))

Jay grinned. "Oh, sweet, it's still here!" He went inside, slightly forgetting who they were looking for. "My computer.. Everything."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 5:32 pm

Lauren grinned. "And the closet you locked me in." She joked and walked around. She saw something on the floor and picked it up. A note.

Lauren and Jay-

Ana is perfectly fine, thank you. If you want her back, too bad. Just try and find me.
And really? Alwein isn't my name. It's Drake.

Lauren growled.

(The gang?)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 5:34 pm

((Drake. Argh, why must his name be close to my last name? Gr. xDD))

Jay growled himself, nearly the same time Lauren did. "C'mon, let's keep looking." He started to walk out of the room, and slammed into something hard.. And human.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 5:38 pm

Lauren froze and pulled Jay away. "Look before you move." She hissed.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 5:39 pm

"Well I'm sor-" He stopped in mid-sentence, actually looking and seeing who it was. He snarled, and socked him flat in the face.
Jacob stumbled backwards, shocked that the skinny little Jay could pack so much punch. Mitchell and Cory were behind him, Cory had the knocked out Anna.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 5:42 pm

Lauren turned pale. "Anna!" She cried and kicked Cory in the face and pulled her friend away.
Cory yelled. "Hey! When did you get that much strength."
Lauen rolled her eyes. "It's called pure hatred."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 5:44 pm

Jacob, still slightly dazed was knocked back again by Jay, who looked furious. Jacob lunged at Jay, who dodged and he went crashing to the ground. "As stupid as his brothers, I see." Jay snickered.
Anna shifted slightly, only a tiny bit awake.She woke up more, and was confused and dazed. "Wha.. What happened?"

((I just realized it was Grant who they kidnapped but it doesn;t matter. xDD))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 5:45 pm

(I guess they found Alwein and traded.)

Lauren frowned. "Alwein kidnapped you and I found Cory with you and kicke dhim in the face. But what else is new?"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 5:47 pm

((Apparently so. xD))

Anna blinked, and shook her head to clear it. She scrambled up, and faced the boys. "Now you're dead," She growled as she kicked Cory, and while Jay beat the crud out of Jacob. (Go DEPRESSED BOY! xD)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:07 pm

Lauren socked Mitchell.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:09 pm

Mitchell snarled, stumbling a bit. He lunged at her. Jay was still beating the crud out of Jacob, and Anna socked Cory.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:15 pm

Lauren dodged. She tripped him when he got up again.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:15 pm

MItchell snarled. He grabbed her leg as he tumbled down.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:18 pm

Lauren tripped but shook Mitchell off her.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:19 pm

Mitchell snarled, and hit his head on the ground hard. He fainted, blacked out completely.
Anna kicked Cory down, and laughed at Mitchell. "Oh lord, where's a video camera when you need one?"
Jay shoved the dazed Jacob aside. "Canw e get Grant and get out of here?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:21 pm

Cory growled and stumbled back.
Lauren bburst out laughing. "boo you." She snarled at Mitchell and strode away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]
Page 18 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 31  Next