RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 9:19 pm

"Well, it's very true." Anna paused. "Now can we go find Grant and Jay?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 9:20 pm

Lauren nodded. "I guess we could." She said, blinking.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 9:21 pm

Anna gave a brisk nod, and headed off to go find the boys. The HQ suddenly seemed a flurry of activity.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 9:24 pm

Lauren follwed at a pace behind her friend.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 9:27 pm

"Where'd you guys go?" Jay asked anxiously as Anna and Lauren approached. He had been slightly freaked out for L.. For their safety, not that the boys could've broken in, but still. Lauren coul- Lauren and Anna could've been hurt.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 9:31 pm

Lauren blinked. She told Jay what had happened. And Grant. "So, how pwning are tigers?" She said, grinning.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 9:33 pm

"Oh my lord," Jay rolled his eyes, but grinned.
Anna nodded. "I'm fairly sure I broke Mitchell's arm. Ha." She snickered.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 9:34 pm

Lauren nodded. "It was the weirdest." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 9:35 pm

Anna nodded again, and Jay sighed.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 9:36 pm

Lauren kicked a rock. "So."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:39 pm

((How did a rock get in the HQ? Hm. xD))

Anna shrugged.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:43 pm

(She was by the door. xD I dunno. I just felt like saying that. xDDD)

Lauren rolled her eyes. "You know, every evil kid with crushes we beat end up hurt and become really uncool. I wonder what it'd be like to have to deal with someone who hated you, not love you."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 4:45 pm

Anna sighed. "You know what? I'm hungry, I'm going to go get snacks." She paused, "Grant will you come help me?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 4:47 pm

Grant nodded ad followed Anna.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 4:50 pm

Anna tripped lightly to the snack room, and looked at Grant. "Grab some chips, will you? I'm going to go get some soda." She slipped into the other room, unaware that evil was lurking.
(CUE ALWEIN! xD)
Mitchell and Jacob hid with their brother, hiding easily and waited until Anna left the room. 5,4,3,2,1.. Jacob sprang at Grant and pinned his arms behind his back quickly.

((Hehe, Jay and Lauren have to be alone. xDD Totally purposeful too. I meant to. xD)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 4:52 pm

(Meanie. xD)

Lauren frowned and watched Anna go.
Grant yelled. "Anna!" He cried, seeing Alwein sneak into her room.
Alwein snuck up behind Anna and socke dher in the back of her head and grabbed her.
Lauren heard Grant yell and got up. She went to check. No one. She saw a torn piece of uniform. She bent to pick it up. Princes... "Jay!" She screamed, turning pale.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 4:54 pm

Anna screamed, trying to twist out of his grip. It was no use, she went black.
Jacob snarled, and blacked Grant out for the moment. Mitchell zapped them all away quickly, before Lauren came in. Jacob's uniform snagged slightly on the chair, he tugged, ripping it slightly before he was gone.
Jay heard the scream, but Lauren was faster. He heard her calling, and dashed as fast as possible to check it out. He saw her holding the piece of uniform and went paler. He was completely silent.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 4:57 pm

Lauren then heard Anna. "Oh god! Anna!" She said and ran to the room where Anna was. She saw a light, and then nothing. But she knew who would try Anna. Alwein. There was only one place all the culprits left. Canada.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 4:58 pm

Jay growled, his fists clenching. He muttered under his breath, and it sounded like, "Idiots!" He followed Lauren, and shook his head. "Oh geez. To Canada, again?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 5:01 pm

Lauren nodded. Then frowned. She looked at a computer. Someone had cancelled any transportation to Canada. Except one place. She decided to try it. She zapped Jay and her there. Sure enough, infront of tehm was the dreaded hotel.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 5:02 pm

Jay glanced up at the hotel. Ah, the memories, of course not many of them good, but still memories none the less. Though, the hotel was more Grant, Anna, and Lauren's memories, he had come in later then the rest.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 5:07 pm

(Are both criminals after Lauren? xD)

Lauren slowly stepped closer. There were footprints, all right.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 5:08 pm

((Pretty much. xD And Cory's after Anna, I guess. Lol.))

Jay scowled at the footprints, most likely Alwein's. Wasn't exactly the sneakiest, eh? Did he just think eh, oh dear, he was becoming for Canadian every second he was ehre. At least it wasn't Britan.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 5:10 pm

Lauren heard Jay's thoughts. "Ha. Your lucky. Never guess what I found out." She muttered and started walking toward the hotel siilently.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 5:10 pm

"What'd you find out?" He whispered quietly, following her silently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]
Page 17 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next