RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me -

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me - Empty
PostSubject: ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me -   ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me - I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:41 pm

Intro

I needed to do this. I can't live without who started it all. So Welcome to Agent POwers 2 and a half, my good friend. =)

Plot

So. Lauren, Grant, Jay, and Annabelle are all working together. The two boys joining the girls for ultimite reasons. But that's not the point. Alwein went missing long ago. But someone new has taken his place. But who, or worse, what? That's up to his high-tech agents to figure it out, and put a stop to it, before it puts a stop to them.
There's someone else.Two new people met the group, and are hanging out with them. These two kids, Heather and Kayran don't seem to be agents. athey don't know the four friends secret either. But they have a secret of their own.
But What?

Rules

You know 'em
Dun bother forms, just tell me your new charecters looks and we'll call it good.

Charecters

Annabelle
Lauren
Grant
Jay
Lauriea
Heather
Kayran
Mitchell
Alwein
Mitchell
Cory

News

-I rock, don't I, Branch? Open.
-The freaking dudes Mitchell and Cory took over the agency, Every-one as hostages. Then the girls beat 'em up, and Jay and Lauren like each other. xD More than friends.

Last edited by H o l l y w o o d ! ! on Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me -   ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me - I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:51 pm

Lauren walked down the halls, chatting with KAyran, one of her new friends. She grinned when Annabelle, her BEST friend past. They had recently had a huge fight, but were perfectly fine, and her and Grant are dating again. Lauren was still single and 16. On her birthday she had been kidnapped, which was usual, until Alwein disappeared. She continued listening to Kayran talk.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me -   ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me - I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:53 pm

Kayran smiled at Lauren, "So, what's up with you guys?" She asked Annabelle and Lauren, her new friends. Kayran had recently moved into the neighbourhood, being around the same age as the kids who inhabited the cul-de-sac. She flicked her carmel hair.
Annabelle smiled at Lauren. They had fought, lots of times, but it was all good now. Her and Grant were dating again, but Lauren was still single. Jay liked her though, she could totally tell.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me -   ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me - I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:57 pm

Lauren read Anna's mind and rolled her eyes. Her and Jay were FRIENDS. Even though before he had been a super evil freak. But same with Grant. Boys. Lauren shrugged. "Same-Same." She replied to Kayran. "Super boredem after school though." She lied. Of course they had plenty of stuff to do after school. Usually involving serial killers or kidnappers.
-

Heather listened, standing by Kayran. She pretended to be interested. Truthfully, she was deathly bored.

-

Grant was standing by Anna. He blinked and bit his lips. "Girls are so practical." He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me -   ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me - I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 11:07 pm

Annabelle couldn't hide her hyperness when she was around Grant. They had kind of gone through a lot, lots of it involving evilness, and even some socking and punching of Grant at points. They had had a rocky relationship, but had pulled through. She stood near Grant, rolling her eyes. "Practical? We're not practical, we're smart. Unlike some boys." She grinned, snickering at Jay and Grant.
Kayran was bored too, hanging out with the gang consisting of two girls and two boys. Lauren had anger issues, Annabelle slightly less ones. Jay had a clever and cunning mind, and Grant.. She wasn't quite sure. She knew all of this.. Because she was here on.. You could call it 'special' business.
Jay stood by Lauren, also hearing Anna's thoughts. He rolled his eyes, muttering to himself. "Zip it, will you, Anna." He threatened, playfully, though. He almost laughed out loud when Lauren said they had nothing to do after school. They practically had a whole WORLD of possible things to do.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me -   ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me - I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 11:26 pm

Lauren nudged Jay. "Knock it off." She whispered. The first bell rang. Her and Jay were in the same homeroom, and most of the classes. She walked to her locker and got her stuff and headed to her room.
Grant poked Anna and followed her to their lockers.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me -   ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me - I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 11:31 pm

Annabelle grinned at Grant, rolling her eyes playfully. She walked to her locker, grabbing her books. She had a different homeroom then Lauren and Jay, but the same one as Grant.
Jay smirked, and followed Lauren.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me -   ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me - I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 11:31 pm

Lauren slipped into homeroom and took her seat.
Grannt grabbed his stuff and followed Anna.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me -   ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me - I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 11:34 pm

Jay slipped in as the bell rang, and sat down behind Lauren. He set his books down, and stared at the teacher as she droned on about.. Something. He wasn't paying attention.
Annabelle slipped in a few minutes late, getting stares and a glare from her class and teacher. "Thank you for joining us, Ms. Jones and Mr. INSTERTLASTNAMEHERE." He said, tapping his foot. Anna sat down quickly.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me -   ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me - I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 11:36 pm

Grant followed and rolled his eyes. He took a seat by Anna.
Lauren paid attention, kinda. She tapped her pencil lightly on her desk.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me -   ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me - I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 11:39 pm

Annabelle rarely paid attention in homeroom, she pretended to jot down notes but instead doodled comics about agents and things like that, about her adventures with Grant, Lauren, and Jay. It could be dangerous if someone got a hold of it, but nobody would. She hoped.
Jay sort of paid attention, and nodded in agreement to the teachers words sometimes. He was good at faking.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me -   ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me - I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 11:44 pm

Lauren rolled her eyes at Jay.
Heather peered over Anna's ssholder, cathing a glimpse of the drawings.
Grant watched Anna draw. He grinned.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me -   ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me - I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 11:46 pm

Jay grinned, writing a note to her.
I'm bored, can't help but think about the missions, you know? He wrote, pretending to be helping her write notes.
Kayran glanced, craning her neck, and saw the notes. What? Missions? Hm.
Anna grinned, drawing Grant, Lauren, Jay and herself, from past missions involving Alweins. She delicately drew a title at the top.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me -   ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me - I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 11:50 pm

Lauren read the note and bite her lip.
*sigh* Hope we get pulled out of school. This is horrible. Home school was funner. She passed the note secretly and sighed, leaning baack in her chair.
Heather read the title and smiled wickidly. They would be proud of this. They would.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me -   ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me - I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 11:52 pm

I know, its pretty suckish, I have to admit. The director would pull us out if we needed to go on a mission though. Jay scrawled back, his handwriting completely different then Lauren's.
Kayran read the notes, grinning. Heather and the rest of them would be delighted.
Annabelle quickly closed her journal as the teacher walked up and down the isles, scrawled somethings down about whatever, and smiled at the teacher as he walked past.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me -   ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me - I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 12:05 am

Lauren rolled her eyes. The directer, a.k.a My annoying big sister; is in the CIA now, so she's busier. She wrote back.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me -   ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me - I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 12:07 am

Jay just shrugged, sighing. Life had been pretty tedious with Lauren's big sister way to busy to manage the agency. Jay personally thought Lauren should run it now, but hey, nobody ever listening to him.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me -   ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me - I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 12:11 am

Lauren sighed and listened to the teacher.
Beep Beep Beep!
Attention Students, Will Annabelle, Lauren, Grant and Jay please report to the office?

LAuren grinned and stood up.
Grant left quickly. xD
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me -   ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me - I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 12:12 am

Annabelle and Jay both jumped up at the same time, and hurried out. They all met in the center of the hall, hurrying down to the office. Annabelle fist pumped the air. "Yes!"
Kayran watched them suspiciously leave.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me -   ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me - I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 12:16 am

Lauren entered the office and stopped. It was t co-directer here. She frowned. Not good. She and her friends followed him out of the school.
The co-directer, Louis Anders frowned. She turned. "Agents, I have a special mission." She started, as always. "Somethings been threating us. Even, worse, the CIA reported Lauria missing yesterday." She explaied.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me -   ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me - I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 12:17 am

"Lauria's MISSING?" Annabelle said, eyes wide. Okay, this wasn't good, not at all.
Jay listened in silence.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me -   ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me - I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 12:19 am

Louis nodded. "She was last seen as her apartment. Then she disappeared. Others in the building said they heard a short, sarp scream from the room, and then silence." She addedd.
Lauren was trembling. "Oh no..." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me -   ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me - I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 12:20 am

"Do you have any idea what we're up against?" Jay asked, his eyebrows raised.
Kayran blinked, and wanted to comfort Lauren. Her sister was missing, after all.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me -   ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me - I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 12:23 am

Louis nodded. "Something has been hacking our sources and things. I cannot tell you, but you must use your skills wise and careful, this is going to be the hardest misson yet." Louis concluded. She look at her clock. "Time to go." She said, and disappeared in a flash.
Lauren turned. "Ready?" She said, and closed her eyes and transported them all to the HQ base.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me -   ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me - I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 12:25 am

Annabelle felt the tingle, and smiled at head quarters like an old friend. She didn't notice she left her journal in class, for Heather to get to.
Jay grinned. Finally, at head quarters again.,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me -   ~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me - I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~ Agent Powers 2 1/2 ~ Let the Truth be Told - PRP for Branch and Me -
Page 1 of 31Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next