RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 11:53 pm

(The plot I told you in the box is after a time skip in my next post when they are all healed.)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 11:59 pm

Anna shrugged again, and sighed. They would have to go back to school soon.

((CUE YOUR TIME SKIPNESS.XDD))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 12:04 am

(Gotta go. My mom somehow made my laptop not usable after 10 O clock, and so I'm on a different computer quickly. I can't even get in the box. -.-)

-TIME SKIP-

Lauren lugged her stuff to school. She sighed and opened her locker.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 12:07 am

((Aww.. See you, Vixen! It's no problem, by the way. =D ))

Anna swore she was going to break her back as she lugged her stuff to school. She yanked open her unwilling locker, and sighed.
Jay's locker was in a different hall then the girls, and they didn't have many classes together, except for Lauren and Jay having the same homeroom.
Jacob Warks, the school's major jock, came walking down the hallway towards Lauren. Him and Lauren had started dating, and much as it irriated Anna, she learned to deal with it. She still felt something wasn't right about him though. "Hey lauren!" He smiled, his teeth pure white, and his short light brown cropped hair not a hair out of place.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 10:29 am

(Such a Mary-sue. xDD)

Lauren turned and grinned at Jacob. "Hey." She said.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 11:55 am

((WEL HE IS! xDD Happy Turkey Day, by the way, I'm leaving for San Diego super soon. =D ))

Jacob grinned back, and was instantly glad that he also had the same homeroom, like Jay with her. He smiled, and started walking her to class. "Wassup?" He asked, as he walked past all the girls stares enviously. (SUCH A MARY-SUE. xD)
Anna rolled her eyes after Jacob left, and muttered under her breath. "Freak." Jay walked past on his way to homeroom, and he crinkled his nose at them. "Good luck," Anna muttered and started toward her homeroom.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 12:28 pm

(Okay.)

Lauren shrugged. "Not a lot, I guess." She said, seeing Anna give a disapproving look. She dismissed it.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 12:29 pm

"Me neither," Jacob said, not even seeming to notice the girls nearly faint as he walked past. They soon reached homeroom, and Jacob sat down next to her in Jay's old seat. Jay sat in the back, as usual, and rolled his eyes at him. "Idiot," He muttered under his breath, and then the teacher walked in.
Anna took her usual seat next to Grant in homeroom.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 12:35 pm

Lauren sat beside Jacob and grinned at him before the teacher walked in.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 12:42 pm

Jacob smiled at her, and then smiled like an angel at the teacher. Jay wanted to gag, but just stared at the board as she droned on about.. Something. Jay wasn't really listening.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 12:44 pm

Lauren didn't even listen to teh teacher. She pretended too though.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 12:45 pm

Jacob didn't either, and just nodded and pretended. He was quite a good actor though. Jay random scribbled down things at one point, pretending to take notes. When he finally looked down at what he was doing he closed his book. "Whoops."

((Gotta go! See you on Saturday!))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 12:47 pm

(Bye!)

Lauren sighed and played with her pencil.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 12:49 pm

Soon, class ended and when nearly everybody was gone, Jacob leaned down and kissed Lauren lightly before walking her to class. Jay was picking up his notebook and ripped it straight down the middle, nearly in half. Jay growled under his breath and stalked off to his next class.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 3:22 pm

Lauren blushed and grinned.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 9:22 pm

Jacob smiled at her, "See you after class," He said ;eaving her at the door, and then strutting off. Jay quickly shoved his mangled ntebook in is backpack and hurried to class. He had this class with Jacob. Joy. xD
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:25 am

Lauren nodded and went the other way. She sighed.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 1:31 pm

((YAY! I'M COMING HOME TODAY! SEE YOU SOON! =D))

Anna came into class and sat down next tp Lauren five minutes late, earning her usual glare from the teacher. "Hey," Anna whispered, smiling slightly as class began.
Jay had the misfourtune for sitting behind Jacob in class, and he wasn't very happy about it. But today, hewas especially irritated.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 5:02 pm

(YAY!)

Lauren grinned at Anna. "What's up?" She whispered back.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 8:28 pm

"Nothing much, you?" Anna whispered in reply. Well, that was half truth, hlaf lie. She had seen Jay with his mangled notebook, but didn't really think it was best to talk about with Lauren.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 9:10 pm

Lauren sighed. "I don't care if you saw Jay with his mangled notebook." She whispered, usuing her mind reading powers.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 9:12 pm

Anna stuck her tongue out at her, rolling her eyes. "Whatevers." She paused, pretending to take notes as the teacher looked over, and then sighed. "So, wassup with YOU?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 9:12 pm

Lauren shrugged. "Not a lot." She answered.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 9:13 pm

Anna nodded, and the rest of class passed quite tediously.
Jay was glad to get out of the room when the bell rang, he didn't like being in the same room as Jacob for long.
Jacob rolled his eyes at Jay. "Stupid idiot," He muttered in a.. British accent? (xDD)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 9:15 pm

(Your such a weirdo. xDD)

Lauren nodded and stood up when the bell rang. She left class and went to get her bag.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]
Page 6 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next