RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*

Go down 
+9
Otterwhisker
Blank's Toucan
Peachfrost
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Violet Boopala(pirate)
kieran c:
Mad MOAI
Suburbia
❝ lauren ❞
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*   Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 7:34 pm

xDD Yes, I am fairly sure even in OOC should refrain from using the forbidden symbol.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*   Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 9:00 pm

No using the symbol ANYWHERE in your add in our conersation. xDD

-dies-
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*   Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 9:01 pm

YOU USED THE FORBIDDEN LETTER VIXEN! -GASP-

The next letter is n. =D
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*   Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 9:03 pm

Awww... Your rude. xD JK
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*   Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 9:05 pm

*OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Your so mea*!
I ca*'t eve* i*sult your without using the letter *!!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*   Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 9:05 pm

NO PUTTING SPACES! Haha, I am amazing. xDD
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*   Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 9:06 pm

HA! YOU SAID IT! NEXT LETTER-

errrr..

A!

H*!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*   Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 9:09 pm

Oh.. Crud. =P THESNPPLEDOESNOTLIKETHIS!
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*   Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 9:10 pm

MU*H*H*H*H*H*!

I WIN!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*   Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 9:13 pm

NO *'S! xDD Pfft.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*   Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 9:30 pm

Wow... this went quite silly. Who in the world likes cucumbers? Too crunchy for me.

(begin our discussion?)
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*   Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 9:31 pm

????????????????????????
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*   Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 9:31 pm

I like cucumbers! =D
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*   Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 9:34 pm

lol cucumbers are ok for me. Im already a skinny personz LOL
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*   Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 9:36 pm

YOU SAID THE LETTER A! Next letter will be.. i.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*   Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 9:39 pm

I amma Black and white zebra that looks like this:
Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 3 Zebra4
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*   Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 9:40 pm

You said i. xDD The next letter will be.. h.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*   Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 9:42 pm

Oiiiiiiiiiiiii now I get it xD I dont really get tis at first. LOL
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*   Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 10:17 pm

You skipped a letter to avoid using the FORBIDDEN LETTER!

You will be clawed by a warrior cat :)

Not using the forbidden leader is easy... to an extent.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*   Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 10:18 pm

You said the forbidden letter, Kokoro. xDD New one shall be.. C!
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*   Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 10:22 pm

No I didn't. There was no "h" in that mixture of terms :/
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*   Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 11:01 pm

Yeah, you typed the word 'the', which has h in the middle of the word. It can be anywhere. ^^
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*   Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 12:50 am

Nomnom. xD

Well, Barbies, you are the expert at this. xD I would say your other name but it has the forbbiden letter in it. Wait, I'll name you Pudding until the non-useable letter is over! Yeah!

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHA.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*   Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:00 am

I.. YOU ARE HORRIBLE. xDD
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*   Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:07 am

I know. I'm super duper horrible, am I right? *evil laugh*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*   Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next