RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*

Go down 
+9
Otterwhisker
Blank's Toucan
Peachfrost
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Violet Boopala(pirate)
kieran c:
Mad MOAI
Suburbia
❝ lauren ❞
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*   Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:04 pm

Cool movements? *confuzzled*
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*   Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 9:06 pm

Typing the true word would need me to use the forbidden letter. so I use "cool movements." *pokes Wolfeyes*
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*   Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 6:29 pm

*still does not comprehend* XD
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*   Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 7:48 pm

IDIOTO! XD Kewl. weird letter, eh?
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*   Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 8:06 pm

I forgot the letter. Urgh.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*   Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 10:24 pm

It's the first letter!
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*   Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 11:33 pm

Oooh. xD Duh.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*   Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 11:41 pm

I just replied to your question. I thought you were serious!
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

Location : Just gazing into the sky, looking for a shooting star to wish on.

PostSubject: Re: Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*   Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 11:51 pm

Huh? Is the typing on..... letters? (XD)
Back to top Go down
http://www.rpcentral.forumotion.com
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*   Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 10:06 am

Mhmm. I cun't tell you.... my....

This is going to kill me.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*   Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 1:36 pm

Quote :
I just replied to your question. I thought you were serious!

I think she is serious, she just muttered "Duh" cuz she thought she did something dumb. :P
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*   Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 3:23 pm

Yup Otter. ^^
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

Location : Just gazing into the sky, looking for a shooting star to wish on.

PostSubject: Re: Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*   Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 2:16 pm

So whut we going off 'bout?

(Hehe)
Back to top Go down
http://www.rpcentral.forumotion.com
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*   Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:04 pm

NU-UN THIS U JUST DONE IS BEIN TRICKERY XD
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*   Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:06 pm

NOW I IDIOTO! I FEEL DUM-DUM! I WUV WOWWIPOPS!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*   Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:10 pm

Wow.. I cun only suy wow. xD
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*   Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:10 pm

It'll work when it's L!
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*   Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 4:06 pm

Suy? xD Wow.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*   Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 5:09 pm

We've officiully sunk to rock bottom on this one. XD
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*   Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 5:59 pm

someone just lose! GRR!
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*   Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 6:44 pm

PLZ 2 B LOSIN. Seriously, don't just insert other letters in the forbidden letter's spot, guys. XD I could tulk like thut ull duy. XD
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*   Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 6:48 pm

Psh.

Yup. I might go put some rule like the one you just pointed out on the topic post.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*   Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 6:49 pm

Someone will be losing.
It will not be me...XD
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*   Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 7:02 pm

I WILL NOT LOSIN! SOMEONE ELSE WILL!

((4000 post!))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*   Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 10:48 am

I WILL NOT LOSE. xDD Lol. So, still nobody lost yet? Wow, this is going sort of long.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*   Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next