RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*

Go down 
+9
Otterwhisker
Blank's Toucan
Peachfrost
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Violet Boopala(pirate)
kieran c:
Mad MOAI
Suburbia
❝ lauren ❞
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*   Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 6:26 pm

You banned all fruit that will hurt a human eye? Wow, I didn't know you had done that. Amazing. xD
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*   Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 7:58 pm

Any fruit can hurt a human eye, if you throw it right. xD
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*   Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 8:02 pm

I didn't ban the fruit, I've been banned from it. D:
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*   Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 8:02 pm

I can drink lemonade and iced tea all at once! I have an Arnold Palmer :] yummy!
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*   Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 8:56 pm

Will someone utter the banned letter already? XD I feel like I'm from England!
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*   Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 9:00 pm

YOU! S! MY TURN!

Errrrrshhhh.....X! no one can say *D now!! MUAHAHAHA!
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*   Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 9:04 pm

whoops! My... fault! :)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*   Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 10:02 pm

OH NOES WE CANT TYPE THAT LETTER? SCARY. =P .. ITS JUST NOT THE SAME.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*   Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 10:14 pm

"Oh noes?"
Pfft. That line types itself, over, over, every morning, afternoon, or night. You know what might be challenging? A vowel we can't type!
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*   Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 10:19 pm

Yeah, like 'A'...but you might be, um...crazy...to...see... how tough staying away from certain consonants is.

((I could have put 'the wrong letter' in there about three times, and had to carefully...stay away from it.))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*   Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 10:45 pm

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

I'm DOOMED FOR INFINITY! HELPMEEEEEE!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*   Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 10:46 pm

I LIKE SAYING THE FORBIDDEN LETTER IN THAT SMILIE. -.- Why you hatin' on the letter? WHY? =P STILL NOT THE SAME!
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*   Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 10:48 pm

Resist....Can't.....Hold... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*   Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 10:50 pm

This is TORTURING ME NOT BEING ABLE TO LAUGH AND EXPRESS MYSELF. Lol.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*   Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 10:51 pm

*insert fobbin letter and D here*

That was fun. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*   Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 11:09 pm

but you already said D in DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMEEEEDDDDDD!

:et's not say t!
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*   Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 4:39 pm

Oh geez xD okay...

I would...enjoy a juice. Around now.
Could you grab me one?
HAH. Alley's skilled.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*   Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 5:16 pm

AMAZING, ALLEY! SIMPLY AMAZING!
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*   Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 7:34 pm

Sipping juice joyfully, we were all jovial jollies engaged in a juvenille jack-of-spades game when Jenniferr Jacobs ruined our fun and jumped a jamboree.

((Jack-of-spades? Yeah, I made that up. XD))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*   Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 8:21 pm

XD wow, ya weirdo!
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*   Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 9:07 pm

lol ummm hardness. I refrain from using forbidden one while also making sense... kind of.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*   Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 9:43 pm

I know symbol we refrain from using now, unluckily my words are warped :P
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*   Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 11:21 pm

Woah. Major conversation in a odd catergory. J? Really? You all AMAZZZZEEEE me. xDD
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*   Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 5:15 pm

Cecilia Coco carved clever ceramic chorus crocodiles calling "Crikey! Did ya see? Danger, danger, danger!"

((Knowing my luck, I probably overlooked a 't' I put in there. XD))
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*   Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 7:32 pm

Sock, we're playing so we all kind-of converse, while refraining from using a forbidden symbol. Random phrases are easy, and we could say as much all day, however, we are speaking while making sense. And OOC... um... *search for word* messages should probably refrain from using the forbidden symbol as well.

*collapse*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*   Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look* - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't type that letter! *Insert amazing line to get you all to look*
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next