RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!

Go down 
+8
~Midnight*Darkness~
Shadow_Eclipse
zkuroneko
Snσwy Blue
kieran c:
Music
Fang
Ω ViolentSong Ω
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! Empty
PostSubject: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 8:34 pm

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! 2yoxx00
Welcome to...

Pond Dust Wolves

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! Rainline

~THEME SONG~

Life Is Beautiful

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! Rainline

~MAP~

we are moving so it will be up soon

blood splatters on the grass infront of you, you stand. Three wolves are battling all from different packs, one stands out to you, a pink Blossom Wolf with wings like angels'. "Get down!" She ordered. You do as asked. You hide behind a rock then the Fae flies over to you, you look into her one blue eye, then she turns. Scars and tears lie on her cheek. "What happened?" You murmur. "Why don't you find out yourself...and join this pack. Join the fight!"

DO YOU ACCEPT!?

Plot~
Iron Claw stared at the dead Danalli and Fire wolf, tears came to his eyes, then his eyes turned blood red. "No one kills AN ELDER!" he snarled and jumped into the air and darted into the real world. "Alice1 this land is falling apart! Earthquakes and floods! We are moving as soon as possible!"
Violet limped to the top of the High Rock. "Pack! Many of us have died! And Iron claw, the one who will guide us into the west safely, has battled the legendary Fire Wolf from **** Pack! he has killed him...so he thinks..actually...Danalli the second, my mother, killed him...and died in battle...." Violet let out a sad howl, the other wolves joined in. "Snowflake, has given us another litter, for her other pups have died of green cough, which has been in the forest lately, and she will guide us as our Medicine Wolf.
Snowflake stood up.
"NO!" a wolf, Spark chimed in. "My mate Recluse should be Medicine wolf1 How could you let her be the most trusted of the pack! recluse is much older and wiser than all of you!" Recluse stood up.
"Very well, two med wolves have been assigned. Now, Iron Claw has been giving the gift of temporary alpha!"

~ANIMALS TO HUNT~
Deer/elk
duck
Field Mice
Rabbits
Owls
Crows
Ravens
Bison
Moose
Otter
Salmon
Swordfish
Minnows
Stone Fish
Bear
Groundhogs
Prairie Dogs
Coyote
Cows
Hawks
Komodo Dragons
Sheep
Nightingale (birds)

RULES~
No killing other WOLVES without permission!
ALL POWERS MUST BE ELEMENTS!
Have fun!
Type: We will never give up. With your form

Form~
Name~
Gender~
Personality~
Description~
Mate?~
Power~
Element~
Pack~
Other~

Elders~
Blankheart *bitten* Danalli the First
Caleb *bitten* Danalli the Second
Violet *bitten* and Dialga
Dani *bitten* and Lillian Rose

Alpha female~
Fleur (Me)

Alpha male~

Med Wolves-
Snowflake (Me)

Brutes~
Palkia )Blanket)
Spark (Otter)
Flashspark (Otter)
Contender (Me)
Quinn (Jake)
Time Talon *bitten* (Me)
Icepelt (Otter)
Link (Me)
57036 (Me)
Lucario (Me)
Blueblaze (otter)
Lawkyn (BLanket)
Valkrie (Blanket)
Sparta (socky)
Sasadei (Me)
Rune (Otter)
Light (Neon)
Dorchet

she-wolves
Eclipse (Fang)
Alice (Fang)
Jewel (Neon)
Shayde (Blanket)
Lugia (Blanket)
Athena (Blanket)
Scythera(Blanket)
Nika (Blanket)
Valkryie (Blanket)
Widow (Me)
Speckle (Otter)
Ayena
Shinkoyouu
Indian

Pups~
Shayne (me)
moon (me)
Gale (me)
Inferno (me)
Celestia (Blanket)
Jirachi (Blanket)

RIP~
Swiftkill
Iron Roses
Frostwhisker
Danalli the First
Dazzel
Tristen
Bolt
Thunder
Blaze
Fire
Nado
((Mystery Wolf))
Raz
Mack
Ever fading Echo
Shadowscar
black Shadow
Listo
Ghost
Onyx
Dex
Blackstorm
Darfur
Saquo
Ascuro
Stone
Midnight
Adolf
Zeus
Zandor
Shadow
Sonic
Lightning
Shark
Hank
Kirja
Fable
Lupus
Tobias
Sun Death
Dark Fire
ThunderFang
WhiteFang
Taurus
Felix
Griffin
Jade
Fauna
Lakhi
Onali
Fanta
Moonlight
Blank
Silentnight
Verbena
Ganet
Echo
Kel
Glint
Cloud
Cragen
Lizzie
Rosalie
Lacy
Tala
Valentia
Avvani
Sparkle
Foxy
Fire Fly
Magyc
Silverwind
Loonistae
Suena
Skydraft
Crystal
Spirit
Raine
Honeyswirl *bitten*
Faith
Moonlight
Artemis
Moonstone
Zerendipity
Palla
Roseclaw
Lamia
Rosalina
Bangle
Kia
Ventus
Luna
Water Lilly
Kai
Lika
Tuskle
Nova
Kuia
Alice
Leahn
Selene
ShadowNight
Tidebeach
River Rock
Zelda
Saluna
Sheba
Flame
Arno (Deleted By Nighty's choice)
Roa
Killer *male*
Condy *male*
Fox *female*
Roana *female*
Cookie *female*
Dragon-Magyc *female*
Fly Further
Valkrie
Ventus
Kyia
Ama
Crash
Locke
Valeola
Suicune
Entei
Tiger

BLOOD DUST-

Theme Song-

Frontline

Alpha Female-
n/a

Alpha Male-
Iron Claw (me)

Med Wolf-

Males-
Rust (me)
Silver (me)
Claw Face (me)
Blue (me)
Blood-Shed (me)
Fallen (me)
Death (me)
Timber: (Neon)
Sniper

Faes-
V (Me)
(Tomorrow (Me)
Broken (Me)

Elders-

LONERS-
Bones (Fang)

NEW RULE!
EACH WOLF HAS THREE LIVES AFTER THAT A WOLF MUST SACRIFICE ITSELF FOR THE WOLF

NEWS!~
3-15-10
Fleur is leader again! and desperately needs an alpha male!!!! WE NEED MORE MEMBERS!
Also, there are two packs in the forest now! Blood Dust and Pond Dust, led by Iron Claw and Fleur!

Season:
Winter

Last edited by Varjak_Paw on Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:26 pm; edited 36 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 8:41 pm

((YUSH ART 9 HAS FINALLY COME! -screamsexcitedly and dances- And Halloween coming up too! OH YEAH WE ALL ROCK! THIS WILL BE THE BEST RP EVER!))

((wwanna rp? xD im hyperrrrrrrrrrrr.))
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 8:44 pm

(yesh I'll start)

Iron claw: I ran over to Alice, blood stained my black and red fur.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 8:49 pm

Alice smelt him before he even got close. "What happened." she growled, it was a half statement half qestion. What had her love done this time, not like she knew. But something snapped in her. She sensed danger in the future, definatly.
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

Location : Just gazing into the sky, looking for a shooting star to wish on.

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 9:00 pm

( Rp anyone? )
Back to top Go down
http://www.rpcentral.forumotion.com
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 9:11 pm

Iron Claw: "Nothing happened..."

(I RULE AT EPICLY LONG POSTS!!)
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 6:19 am

Alice was slightly confused but shoved the thought away. She was quiet for a moment and thought and paused.

((Uhhhhhhh I noticed you put ERclipse as a male wolf but Eclipse is a she-wolf xD And I noticed Alice is on the dead/RIP list. xD chu confused Alice is ALIVE and Eclipse is a FAE DDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDD))))

Last edited by pinkpupgal98 on Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 7:18 am

((Is bored so shall rp with my pond dust rp pup! xD))

Ava's voice carried in the winds. She was singing. It was a beautiful voice. A song played as she sang. "I can't see your star. I can't see your staaaaaaaaar." Ava's voice sang the song she kenw so well. It carried in the air.
Alice's ears preched and she knew this song. She had heard it once before. She listened, ears pointed at the hozion. She smelt Ava nearby.

Ava dropped from the sky, trying to gain control of her fall.

Alice back to the side a little as the pup nearly crashed headlong into her, which wouldnt hurt for a pup. Water hit the ground. Ice splinters scattered. Ava, being an ice and water wolf, staggered up and grinned playfully at Alice and IronClaw.

Alice was confused at the pup but smirked back.

Ava quickly took flight as the song continued. "Though I patiently waited, bedside, for the death of today.
I can't see your star.
The mechanical lights of Lisbon frightened it away."

Alice listened. Yes, she knew this song. She was sure, and she silently watched Ava. Darn pups, yet they were cute. She froze and a pained look flashed in her eyes and she relized something. Where was Danalli?! But something told her Danalli was gone. And Alice had liked the elder. her eyes glazed with pain as she relized, no longer would there be Danalli. first or secound, Alice didnt know. They all 3 looked alike. "Where is Danalli?" she asked IronClaw quietly.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:54 am

((Oh. Wow, I haven't been here in a while. Var-J, can I start playing Dani again? And his son, Faolan, as well? ;] ))

Dani: I felt the pain shake me as I thought of Danalli. I knew that she was dead for certain, I had heard the news around camp. It was filled with sorrow, but life must go on, I knew. I looked down at my fur, which the dark brown was now faded and the lighter, creamer brown was almost near white. His eyes were bright blue, with small, tiny little unnoticable red flecks. I had been a vampire, a monster in my opinion, once, but my mate, Lillian Rose had fixed that for me.

Faolan: I sighed, and looked around camp. Geez, Danalli had died and the Clan seemed super depressed now. I mean, I liked Danalli as much as the next wolf, but they had to get over it sometime.
Back to top Go down
Snσwy Blue
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
Snσwy Blue

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 2:58 pm

Cool Breeze wrote:
( Rp anyone? )

[I will RP with ya! Hey you're new to this site too that's cool!]
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 3:32 pm

(( Do you want to start? I will if you want. ))
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 3:58 pm

((BRANCHIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU HAS FINALLY POSTED WITH WOLFIEHS AGAIN! im way too hyperrrr xDDDDDDDDDDD))
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 4:05 pm

(( AM I the only one online?? ))
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 4:07 pm

((no Im here))
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 4:25 pm

(( Awesome, wanna rp? ))
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 5:20 pm

((Mkay I have a free wolf. Imma make a new wolfie xD he'll be named.........BONES! XDDDDD))
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 5:20 pm

Mime Girl! wrote:
((Oh. Wow, I haven't been here in a while. Var-J, can I start playing Dani again? And his son, Faolan, as well? ;] ))

Dani: I felt the pain shake me as I thought of Danalli. I knew that she was dead for certain, I had heard the news around camp. It was filled with sorrow, but life must go on, I knew. I looked down at my fur, which the dark brown was now faded and the lighter, creamer brown was almost near white. His eyes were bright blue, with small, tiny little unnoticable red flecks. I had been a vampire, a monster in my opinion, once, but my mate, Lillian Rose had fixed that for me.

Faolan: I sighed, and looked around camp. Geez, Danalli had died and the Clan seemed super depressed now. I mean, I liked Danalli as much as the next wolf, but they had to get over it sometime.

Yes you may.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 5:23 pm

((Branchie lol I shall postiie now. Respond, Var? xD))

Eclipse's eyes where slits as she watched the sky. she sensed bad news coming. Very bad. she listened. nothing. She was bored as ever.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 5:25 pm

Iron Claw: i looked at alice, I was scared. "Hell Pack attacked me....I can't lead everyone to safty with them tracking me...."

(I'M GONNA MAKE AN IRON CLAW SPEED PAINT LATER!)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 5:31 pm

( Thanks, Varjak. ;] I'll stay as active as possible. )

Dani: I sighed. I was getting older, and it showed in my looks. My eyes were pale blue ice shards, watching the camp tiredly.

Faolan: I padded up to Eclispe, feeling tediously bored. "Hi Elciplse," I hated that my voice cracked, thinking of Danalli. Huh. And I was the one thinking everyone should get over it.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 7:57 pm

Alice touched noses with Iron Claw. "Whom is Hell Pack?" she asked calmly. She would help him.
((OMG I WANT GIMP!!!! BUT I CANT GET IT DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDX))

Eclipse looked up, her mix of gray and black fur blending in instantly. "Hi." she replied, a faraway look in her eyes. She had rare ly talked to Danalli at all.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:00 pm

Faolan: "Eclipse, right?"
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:02 pm

Eclipse nodded, still in faraway mourning and sad thoughts ringing in her mind. "Danalli." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:06 pm

((Dis is eclipse sorry for low qaulity!))

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! Eclipse
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:09 pm

Name~Bones
Gender~female
Personality~calm yet easygoing and feirce. Also aggresive.
Description~jet black fur with a wolf skelton on her coat.
Mate?~NEVER XDDD
Power~ Darkness, shadows, can form eclipse, etc.
Other~ We will never give up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Nine- On The Edge Of Evil~ NEW NEWS! 3-15-10 NEED MORE MEMBERS!
Page 1 of 36Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next