RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

() BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()

Go down 
+5
Peachfrost
Splashie
❝ lauren ❞
Suburbia
kieran c:
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

() BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:49 pm

Scratch snarled, tumbling to the ground. He slashed at Amberfeather's neck harshly, feeling the blood drip onto his claws. His teeth bared, and his eyes narrowed dangerously.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:52 pm

Amberfeather staggered off. She could feel her breath instantly shorten. She heart was pounding. She knew it. She looked at Bonestar with big eyes. "Find the kits." She murmured, and collapsed. Her heart stopped, and she was no longer breathing. Scratch had done it. He had killed his mate.
Whitekit blinked. She knew something was not right. Peeking out of the ferns she looked around for her mom.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:55 pm

"I feel it too," Featherkit murmured, padding to stand by her sister. Graykit cocked his head, confused.
Scratch stopped for a moment. He stared in blank horror at Amberfeather. He looked down as his bloody paws, horrified. "No.. What have I done?" He whispered, and then he fleed.
Bonestar crouched over Amberfeather, horrorfied. She.. She has said that she had hated Amberfeather, and she had just now forgiven her, and then she.. Bonestar couldn't bring herself to even think the word. Died. She had a quick burial for Amberfeather, and then dashed off into the forest to find the kits.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:56 pm

Whitekit saw Bonestar coming. She froze. "Oh no..." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:58 pm

"She's.. She's gone isn't she?" Featherkit trembled, and she pressed up close to her siblings. "He killed her, didn't he?" Featherkit said, gulping. She had never said sorry to her mother, never once said that she had been right, and Featherkit had been wrong.
Bonestar nodded solemly, silent. "Come on, I need to get you back to my Clan camp." She whispered, tears rolling down quietly.
Graykit snarled. "I'm going to kill him! I'm going to rip and tear him to shreds, he's going to die once I get my paws on him!" Graykit vowed.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:00 pm

Whitekit was shivering. She pressed against Bonestar. "Mom said you were going to help SCratch catch us. Is that true?" She asked.
Berrywhisker was on a patrol, and saw Bonestar with Amberfeather's three kits. Curiously, he padded out. "Bonestar, what happened?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:02 pm

"I wasn't ever going to, I promise." Bonestar said quietly, hating her partial lie. She had thought about it, she had been so mad at Amberfeather. But in the end she wasn't ever going to.
She dipped her head at Berrywhisker. "Amberfeather.. Scratch killed her. I'm taking her kits back to camp." Bonestar managed to choke out, feeling moons and moons and moons older then she was.
Featherkit and Graykit pressed against Bonestar as well, listening intently. Graykit's eyes were narrowed, he didn't trust anyone at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:04 pm

Silver smelt blood she crept out from her hiding place and nearly had an attack. The one who helped her when she first came... Was gone. A tear hit the ground and ran away.

((She died D8))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:06 pm

Berrywhisker frowned. "That stupid rouge." He muttered. "Alright then." He sighed, and disappeared back into the bramble.
Whitekit growled. "Graykit, relax. Geez, you look ready to murder, just like Scratch." She grumbled.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:08 pm

"I am ready to murder," Graykit snarled. "HIM." He felt a tail on his back, and spun around. Featherkit sighed, shaking her head. "Cool it, you are not going to end up like him and you are not going to murder ANYONE." She said as Bonestar walked them into camp.
Silverkit was talking to Frostkit, smiling. "So, wassup?" He said, grinning. He didn't know about Amberfeather or anything yet.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:10 pm

Silver froze. Tears dripped onto the ground. What she didn't know was that she was walking straight toward BoneClan camp. She got closer...
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:10 pm

Whitekit nodded. "That horrible rouge killed his own mate." She grumbled. She looked at Graykit. "Your aren't has stupid as dad." She sighed, staggering a little on saying dad.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:12 pm

"He's not our Dad!" Graykit nearly shouted. "He's not part of our family whatsoever, and never will be, thank you very much." He said quietly. He then saw Scratchkit, and growled. He looked exactly like that murderer, he looked exactly like his father.
Bonestar sighed, she would have to tell the Clan. She guessed that Scratch would be back for his kits, but when, she didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:13 pm

Silver smelt that the kits.. The leader. She was near the camp now. She was getting closer...
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:14 pm

Bonestar heard Silver, and bounded over. She looked horrible. "You know, huh?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:16 pm

Frostkit was talking with Scratchkit, when Bonestar came in, with Amberfeather's kits. Curiously, she padded over. "Featherkit, you okay?" She asked, prodding her friend.
Whitekit shoved Graykit. "Oh Hush. Scratchkit is fine, so don't think about bothering him. Just because Amberfeather was probably accidentally killed, doesn't mean we should spend our time mourning. She would want us to be strong."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:16 pm

Silver jumped. "Yes. I have met her before. She was nice." her eyes clouded with the pain and she looked away.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:18 pm

Graykit bit back a snappy response, and nodded stiffly.
Scratchkit hated the glare he got from Graykit. What was his problem? Scratchkit hadn't done anything wrong. But his uncle had.
"I'm fine.. It's just.." Featherkit sighed. "My Dad just killed my Mom." She whispered.
~~~
Bonestar nodded. 'Go rest, you look terrible," Bonestar said, padding away.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:20 pm

Frostkit frowned. "Woah. I'm sorry." She said quietly, and backed away. She turned and padded back to Scratchkit. "Scratch killed Amberfeather. I bet that's why Graykits staring at you." She mewed.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:20 pm

"It's not your fault at all," Featherkit nodded gratefully as her friend padded away.
Scratchkit frowned. "Who was Scratch, anyways? I've asked my Mom, but she would never tell me."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:22 pm

Silver wondered if she should follow BoneStar. Should she? She decided to wait. She found a nice mossy cool bed and lie down on it. Her mind filled with AmberFeathers face, her voice greeting herself. Silver
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:23 pm

Frostkit's eyes got wide. "Everyone knows. He was your uncle, Bonestar's brother he always attacked. He kept kidnapping Amberfeather and she had kits with him. Now he killed her. I don't think he's dead. I also heard he's after his kits, and he had Featherkit awhile ago. Isn't that peculiar?" She explained.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:24 pm

Scratchkit couldn't think of what to say. So his Mom had named him after a murdering, insane freak? How wonderful. "Yeah, very." He managed to choke out. "I don't think he's dead either, I bet he'll come back," Scratch added.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:26 pm

Frostkit nodded. "You look like his clone. I don't mean that in a bad way. He wasn't ugly or bad-looking, actually. I don't really see why Amberfeather thought he was weird, except for the fact she was a medicine cat." Frostkit prompted.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:27 pm

Scratchkit's eyes widened in surprise. Did she just call him good looking? Scratchkit suddenly felt sort of self conscious and silly. "Yeah. She liked to stick to the rules." Scratchkit said. "I see why Graykit is angry, but .. He looked like he wanted to kill ME."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 28 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

() BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()
Page 28 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next