RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~\\Wings//~ A winged wolf RP

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

~\\Wings//~ A winged wolf RP Empty
PostSubject: ~\Wings//~ A winged wolf RP   ~\\Wings//~ A winged wolf RP I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:55 pm

Fleia and Noka. Two wolf packs, one has wolves with the wings of butterflies and dragonflies. The other, the wings of birds. Their territories are beside each other, but, as any group kept so close, they rarely get along. Especially now that Zaron has come to power after his father's death in the Noka Pack. He's powerful and ambitious, and most of all, determined to force the Fleia pack from its home and take over the entire valley and mountain range.
Larka, the Fleia leader, obviously refused to leave, and Zaron has declared battle. So who will you join?
The Fleia, and help to defend your ancient home? Or the Noka, and help expand your homeland?

Now is the time to choose.

Rules: You know 'em, so follow 'em.

Territory:

Mountain range. The packs live in large caves in mountains on either side of a large valley. There is a river that serves as the boundary between territories. The river itself is neuteral land, so feel free to swim & drink.

Form
Name:
Description: ((pics accepted))
Wing type:
Pack:
Already in the pack?:
Other:

My Forms

Name: Larka
Description: ~\\Wings//~ A winged wolf RP I_feel_fine_if_i_feel_at_all_by_chickensmoothie
Wing type: See above.
Pack: Fleia
Already in the pack?: Yes.
Other: Nope.

Name: Zaron
Description: ~\\Wings//~ A winged wolf RP Reinte_AT_by_Takenawayforever
But with brown eyes and black wings.
Wing type: See above, but they should be black.
Pack: Noka
Already in the pack?: Yes.
Other: Nope.

Fleia Pack--The butterfly-winged

Leader: Larka

Second-in-command: Springstar

Healer: open

Warriors: none yet

Apprentices: none yet

Mothers: none yet

Pups: none yet

Elders: none yet

Noka Pack---The bird-winged

Leader: Zaron

Second-in-command: Sunao

Healer: Nokia

Warriors:
Storm
Avalanche

Apprentices: none yet

Mothers: none yet

Pups: none yet

Elders: none yet

Season: Early spring; the snow is melting and prey is returning to the valley.

Last edited by Nudge on Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:23 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~\\Wings//~ A winged wolf RP   ~\\Wings//~ A winged wolf RP I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 8:25 pm

Name: Nokia
Description: https://media.photobucket.com/image/bird%20WInged%20wolf/Wolf_Lover_02/Winged_One_by_LadySerpent.jpg
Wing type: Raven
Already in the pack?: yes
Other: erm...

Last edited by Nick O'Leary on Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ~\\Wings//~ A winged wolf RP   ~\\Wings//~ A winged wolf RP I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 10:03 pm

((Accepted! ;)))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ~\\Wings//~ A winged wolf RP   ~\\Wings//~ A winged wolf RP I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 9:48 pm

Name: Sunao
Description: A long-furred she-wolf with a mane of fur near her neck and some down her back. Her fur is light yellow-orange, and her wings are bird wings that are fiery-colored on the feather tips. Her long tail is also fiery-colored. Sunao's eyes are a reddish orange.
Wing type: Bird
Already in the pack?: Yup
Other:
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ~\\Wings//~ A winged wolf RP   ~\\Wings//~ A winged wolf RP I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 2:47 pm

((She sounds awesome, accepted!))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~\\Wings//~ A winged wolf RP   ~\\Wings//~ A winged wolf RP I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 7:17 pm

((so, like, when do we start?))
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ~\\Wings//~ A winged wolf RP   ~\\Wings//~ A winged wolf RP I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 7:25 pm

((Right now if you want. :3))

Zaron sat just outside his den, watching the early-morning sunlight begin to touch the edges of the mountain at the other side of the valley. Larka's territory.
He twitched his left ear and off-handedly wondered if any wolves were awake in the Fleia densite yet. A chilled wind tousled his fur and he turned to look at the almost non-existant pile of availible food in the center of the densite. His stomach growled and he licked his lips.
Prey was beginning to run well again, and a short hunt would quickly replenish the pile.
But Zaron didn't enjoy hunting alone, so he decided to wait until at least one other wolf woke up before heading out.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~\\Wings//~ A winged wolf RP   ~\\Wings//~ A winged wolf RP I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 7:29 pm

Nokia folded his wings against him and walked up to the alpha. "Good morning Zaron," He said humbly. His parents always used to tell him, "You just have to get on your superiors' good side, no matter what!" Maybe he followeed the principle a bit too much.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ~\\Wings//~ A winged wolf RP   ~\\Wings//~ A winged wolf RP I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 7:36 pm

Zaron glanced over his shoulder at the healer, Nokia.
"Good morning Nokia." He grunted. Zaron pulled his wings against his back, sniffing the air as another cool wind blew across the densite. "Cool this morning." He observed.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~\\Wings//~ A winged wolf RP   ~\\Wings//~ A winged wolf RP I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 7:41 pm

"Yes," Nokia agreed. He guessed that his attempts at becoming better friends with Zaron was not working. Time to get tougher. He surveyed the area for something to make a bond over. Then, they're was the prey pile. Perfect! "Uhm, Zaron? The prey pile is looking slightly low. Would you like to go on a little hunt with me?" He asked. Please say yes, please say yes, PLEASE SAY YES! He thought.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ~\\Wings//~ A winged wolf RP   ~\\Wings//~ A winged wolf RP I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 7:46 pm

Pleased that the other wolf had also noticed the low amount of prey, Zaron stood. "Yes, I was planning on going out soon anyway, it would be better if there were two of us." He agreed with a nod. "Any suggestions on where we should go?"
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~\\Wings//~ A winged wolf RP   ~\\Wings//~ A winged wolf RP I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 7:56 pm

"No," Nokia admitted. He never thought of a certain place to hunt, he just followed the other wolves on their hunt while he got berries and herbs.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ~\\Wings//~ A winged wolf RP   ~\\Wings//~ A winged wolf RP I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 8:02 pm

Zaron's brown eyes glittered as he thought. "I thought maybe we'd head down into the valley near the border. " He growled. Before Nokia had a chance to respond, Zaron turned and hopped off into the air, angling himself down towards the valley.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~\\Wings//~ A winged wolf RP   ~\\Wings//~ A winged wolf RP I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 8:06 pm

Nokia decided to just go along with Zaron and hoped off, following him. He was a very good flyer because of his large wingspan. He didn't understand why, he just went along with the fact as well.

((G2G))
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ~\\Wings//~ A winged wolf RP   ~\\Wings//~ A winged wolf RP I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 4:26 am

Form
Name:Ava;anche
Description: ((pics accepted))she is completlly black but on her front legs there is splatter markings that turn into a ful marking white sock on paws. She is graceful and strong, she also fights very well.
Wing type:uhh...((i'mtrying to be creative)) i guess )) meduim size golden wings? bird like wings?
Pack:Noka((duh))
Already in the pack?:DUH!Wait, i'll rephase that. Duh,yea what did you think?!
Other:no...

Form
Name:Storm
Description: ((pics accepted))she is a meduim gray wolf with splatter markings((yes like Avalanche, but read the next part!)) but they are all over her body making her look like a gray wolf that was splattered with white paint all over her.
Wing type:large bird-like wings.
Pack:Noka
Already in the pack?:yessss..............
Other:no

Form
Name:SpringStar
Age: ((pup, young adult, adult, or elder))pup. almost an Adult.
Description: ((pics accepted))the wing part below \/ and she has green eyes and a dark green body with white swirls all over her body, legs, ears and paws.
Wing type:large butterfly wings that are a lime green.
Pack:Fleir or whatever the F word was, I forgot xD
Already in the pack?:ya
Other:nope.

Last edited by pinkpupgal98 on Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ~\\Wings//~ A winged wolf RP   ~\\Wings//~ A winged wolf RP I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 1:02 pm

((Accepted once you clarify what ranks you want for them.))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ~\\Wings//~ A winged wolf RP   ~\\Wings//~ A winged wolf RP I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 8:46 pm

Sunao woke up, grooming her ears quickly before exiting her den. She padded out into the clearing and realized that Zaron and Nokia were already heading off to hunt, without her. Laughing, she cried, "Wait for me!" and bounded down the slope beside them, keeping pace with Zaron.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ~\\Wings//~ A winged wolf RP   ~\\Wings//~ A winged wolf RP I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 9:07 pm

Storm entered Noka territory. She spread her wings and took off and landed in the hunting area. She followed the scent of wolves.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~\\Wings//~ A winged wolf RP   ~\\Wings//~ A winged wolf RP I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 6:00 pm

Nokia looked back to see Sunao flying after them. "Well, let's see if you can catch up!" He whispered yelled.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ~\\Wings//~ A winged wolf RP   ~\\Wings//~ A winged wolf RP I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 7:09 pm

((Whispered yelled? xD))

Zaron glanced over his shoulder to see Sunao trying to catch up.
In the mood to challenge his second-in-command, he sped up and tried to put as much distance between them as possible.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ~\\Wings//~ A winged wolf RP   ~\\Wings//~ A winged wolf RP I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 9:01 pm

Storm heard wolves coming. She shrugged, bored. She waited for them to find her. Suddenly her twin landed on her laughing. Storm grinned and pushes her off. She got up and opened her wings and flew. She blended in with the trees so they couldn't see her. She grinned and dived and flew next to zeran and dropped back and flew above the 2nd in command and amirked. She dropped a rock she had made of twigs and vines and leaves and clay and mud. It hit him in the face and she laughed and went to do the same thing to Sunao. She dropped one on Sunao's back and giggles and flew away, her twin following her, both laughing. Storm hid in the trees while her twin dropped down behind a hill pretending to have found prey. The twins had thus joke all the time. Storm dived and collided with Sunao and smiled, being on top and Sunao Unser her. She rolled of the wolf and spoke." I am here to join tour pack." she flickered her tail. Her twin was ahead and her twin jumped from the trees....

Avalanche dived and collided with the secound command. Her blow wasn't as powerful as storms but they both where tough and strong. She smiled said"Hi Im Jere to join your pack." she glanced at the alhpa up ahead and waited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~\\Wings//~ A winged wolf RP   ~\\Wings//~ A winged wolf RP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~\\Wings//~ A winged wolf RP
Page 1 of 1