RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Calling all Wolf lovers! NEW BOOK BASED ON A WOLF PACK!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

Calling all Wolf lovers! NEW BOOK BASED ON A WOLF PACK! Empty
PostSubject: Calling all Wolf lovers! NEW BOOK BASED ON A WOLF PACK!   Calling all Wolf lovers! NEW BOOK BASED ON A WOLF PACK! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:40 am

Today when I was at the book store I found this book called 'The Sight' it is really good so far... here's a summary of the plot -

In the shadow of an abandoned castle, a wolf pack seeks shelter. The She-Wolf is about to give birth, and her pups will not be able to survive the harsh Transylvanian winter. But something more threatening than snow and wind stalks the pack - a lone wolf, Morgra, possessed of a mysterious and terrifying power known as the Sight. And with her travels a raven, a bird that feeds on the dead.

Morgra’s arts shows her that one of the pups born beneath the castle holds a key to power even stronger than her own- the power that that could give her control of this world and of the next. But the pack she hunts is brave and loving. They will do anything to protect their own, even if it involves setting in motion a battle that will involve all nature, including the creatures the wolves fear most, Man.

I really love it so far!!!
Back to top Go down
Midnight*Wolf
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
Midnight*Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Wolf lovers! NEW BOOK BASED ON A WOLF PACK!   Calling all Wolf lovers! NEW BOOK BASED ON A WOLF PACK! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:41 am

omg, I read it, it's good!
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Wolf lovers! NEW BOOK BASED ON A WOLF PACK!   Calling all Wolf lovers! NEW BOOK BASED ON A WOLF PACK! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:41 am

I know! I loves it so much! XD
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Wolf lovers! NEW BOOK BASED ON A WOLF PACK!   Calling all Wolf lovers! NEW BOOK BASED ON A WOLF PACK! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:43 am

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
I read it in 6th grade.
Best. Book. Ever.
I like Larka and Fell and Huttser and Palla... and all those characters.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Wolf lovers! NEW BOOK BASED ON A WOLF PACK!   Calling all Wolf lovers! NEW BOOK BASED ON A WOLF PACK! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 11:01 pm

i read both of em'. fell, and the sight. i still have them and read them too! and im 15!
(look at my username and avvey!)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Wolf lovers! NEW BOOK BASED ON A WOLF PACK!   Calling all Wolf lovers! NEW BOOK BASED ON A WOLF PACK! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 11:42 pm

Wow.. Thats sounds super cool!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Wolf lovers! NEW BOOK BASED ON A WOLF PACK!   Calling all Wolf lovers! NEW BOOK BASED ON A WOLF PACK! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling all Wolf lovers! NEW BOOK BASED ON A WOLF PACK!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: RPcentral Community :: Off Topic-
Jump to: