RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 5:13 pm

I swiveled my head to where Lauren's gaze sat and watched Matthew, my crush, transform on the spot into a jet black cat. My claws came out and dug into the wet ground and I hissed.

Shoot, Matthew thought looking at the cat's watching them, he hadn't realized that they had been watching them. Now, if they were part of Earthclan, they would both get ratted out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 6:02 pm

I growled and stalked closer to Matthew, and Jared. I narrowed my eyes as he turned into a sleek calico cat. I hissed. "This is EarthClan terriotory..." She started and sniffed, backing away. "Your FireClan!" she spat, casting a worried glance at Lilliana. She flattened her ears. "I could kill you with a big gust of wind..." I trailed off. I still couldn't get the fact in that my crush, was suprising my enemy.

Jared cursed as he turned into his form, and saw the two she-cats stalk over.

(Are they the deputy/leader? Or no?)
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:50 pm

(Nope.)

I lept at the black cat my powers using vines to hold him to the ground while I hissed, "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DIDN'T TELL ME!" I yowled in his face.

Matthew didn't flinched, "Excuse me? But who are you? Do I know you?"

Oh Shoot.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:56 pm

I rolled my eyes at Lilliana. "Overuse of emotions, leader." I said, full of sarcasim(sp?). I growled at Jared. Then looked at Lilliana. "Should we..." I trailed off, hoping she got what I was getting at. I wondered if it'd be safe to show them who we are.

Jared looked confused. He bit his lip to stop from nearly chuckling at the Earthclan leader and Matthew. In his form he was known as Blazetail. He grinned, then looked at the supposedly, EarthClan deputy.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 10:05 pm

I backed off of Matthew but kept him held down. "Darnit, L-Fadepelt, stop being such a smart-aleck Deputy." I muttered and then blushed, "Sorry, I'm a bit..." I stopped to find the right word, "Surprised." I finished putted extra emphasis on it.

Matthew looked at the partially insane she-cat in front of him and he swore something about her seemed familer. Maybe it was the way her green eyes sparkled when she blushed, or the way she was headstrong enough to tie down one of her enemy's Clan cats.

I stopped my paw in front of Matthew and demanded, "What are your names?"

Matthew coughed through a laugh and raised an eyebrow at her, "Why do you care?"

"Just answer me you smart-aleck."

"You're kind of snappy aren't you? Miss a chance at a mouse this morning?"

"Argh," I hissed the fur on the back of my neck raising, "Just answer me, the Leader of Earthclan!"

"Shadowheart, what is yours, oh fearless leader of Earthclan?" The snarky Tom that was Matthew replied.

My fur ruffled and I said strongly, "Lillistar, Matthew."

"Oh my Starclan."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 10:14 pm

I rolled my eyes at Lilliana and Matthews "pep" talk. I then looked over at Jared. He was staring at me. I blushed. "Guess."

Jared grinned. "Should this happen like Lilliana and Matthew?" He teased.

I rolled my eys, for about the millonith time today. "No. What's you name?" I asked.

"Blazetail." He answered. He felt as if his heart had beat right out of his chest.

"Fadepelt, Jared."

"Oh my StarClan." He joked and grinned at Matthew.

I couldn't help but laugh. I never knew about Jared's weird sense of humor. I then got serious again. I frowned. "Your Fireclan." I stated flatly. "Not our clan." I added, dumbly.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 10:32 pm

I chuckled at Matthew's reaction and smiled lightly at him, "Did you suspect?"

"Can I lie and say yes?"

"No."

"Then no, I didn't," Matthew said chuckling, "Can you let me up now?"

I shook my head, "Nope, your Fireclan, I'm going to have to kill you now."

His eyes got wide and his jaw dropped, "What? Why? I-"

"Saracasim, Dude, Saracasim." I mumbled and let the vines retract into the ground. Shadowheart shook up and shook the dirt out of his pelt, "If you must know, I'm not exactly Fireclan... I'm kind of a spy...Shhh..." He hissed putting a paw over my mouth. I laughed and pushed him away, "Liar."

"I wish." He mumbled and frowned, "I could very well get killed by Firestar for talking to you right now."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 10:38 pm

(HEY. xD I'm playing the leader. *gives a glare. Your deputy, right? Then the leaders have a "chat" about territorys and the deputy *cough* wants *cough* Lauren/Fadepelt to like him. xDD)

I nodded at Jared, and flicked my tail. "I'm not planning on mesing with Firestar or Bramblefang." I mumbled and nudged him away. I flicked my tail again and started to retreat back to EarthClan, without looking back. I couldn't like Jared anymore, espeacially if he was a part of a rival clan! I shook my head and padded into camp, giving Goldleaf a cold glare.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 10:41 pm

(Oopsies! Forgive me! I forgot, -bows to all mighty V-Leaf-)

I flicked my tail at Matthew and frowned at him, "I have to go deal with a moody Deputy, don't get killed!" I yelled lightly laughing while following Fadepelt. When I finally caught up, I asked, "So, What are we going to do about this?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 10:45 pm

I shrugged to Lilliana, clearly disappointed. "We might as well give up on them." I sighed. "I can't like a enemy!" I protested. Now that I knew he liked me, I was nearly heartbroken. I had to bit my lip and hold my courage, to stop the tears from raining down my cheeks. I was one of those emotional teen girls. I sighed and padded into my cozy den.

Jared sighed. He watched them go, and turned to Matthew. "Should we tell Firestar and Bramblefang? i know they want them hostage..." He sighed and glanced at the place Lauren was standing moments ago.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 10:48 pm

Matthew/Shadowheart flicked his tail angrily, "I am not messing up a potential relationship with the leader of Earthclan, you're on your own if you want to rat them out."

"I am not messing up a potential relationship with Matthew, you can give up on Jared, but I believe that they're both good." I mewed lightly, I was the leader, I could say what I wanted, conditionally and if my Deputy approved.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 10:55 pm

I rolled my eyes. "I haven't told you about my dream." I growled. I was staring to get annoyed with Lillina, causing it to start drizzle. I ignored it and blinked a couple of times. "I love Jared. I'm just going to pretend..." I trailed off and looked at the sky. Why?I thought angerly at god, or StarClan. "How, how can I have a small relationship with a darn cat?" I grumbled.

Jared rolled his eyes. "I'm not going to rat them, out, for goodness sake." He retorted, and started to pad towrd FireClan. He suddenly decided what he was going to do. HIs power was to do anything with minds. Meet me by the great oak... He thought to Fadepelt. THe Great Oak was a large tree that seperated the territories.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 11:00 pm

Lilli sat down beside Fadepelt and frowned, "Listen, I'm sorry, why don't you explain your dream?"

Shadowheart paced back and forth for a moment before deciding what he would do. His power was simple, he could manipulate shadows and darkness. The black Tom seemed to melt into the forest floor, but in reality he was just a shadow, slinking towards Earthclan.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 11:05 pm

I nodded, just before I got Jared's thought. I sighed and shook my head, a growl rumbling in my throat. I stared coldly at Lilliana. "Figure it out." I said flatly, before leaving camp.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 11:10 pm

"Well," I mewed after she had left, "Someone needs to pull the stick out."

Matthew spotted LilliStar padding out of Fadepelt's den and walking into her own so he zoomed fast and hid as a shadow on her wall. Watching silently, he frowned as she closed up the entrance with vines and slumped on the floor. Popping back into 3-d, he whispered, "Hey."

I jumped a mile high and looked at Matthew, "H-How did you get in here?"

"Powers," He explained vaguely and smirked at me before padding over and twisting his tail with mine.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 9:03 am

I looked at the clouds while waiting for Jared. I was on the highest banch on the Great Oak. It was simple climbing up, easpecially with wind powers. I then saw Jared below me. "Hi!" I called, my voice echoing in the wind. I looked down and grinned at him.

Jared looked up and started to climb, hopping from branch to branch. He was panting when he was going to make the final leap. He aimed and felt a gust of wind, pushing him up to my branch. He grinned and wobbled, his eyes a little worried.

I chuckled lightly, for a wobbling branch wasn't on my short list of things to be afraid of. I brushed my tail on his pelt and sighed, my eyes locking into his. What about Firestar? He asked me through thought. I knew he could hear my thoughts, so I replied, I'm not sure. I thought back. I really didn't. If we ever got caught, Lilliana, me, Jared or Matthew, we'd be totally doomed.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:03 pm

I smiled lightly at him before frowning and untwirling our tails, "Matt, we can't do this... If I got caught wi-"

Matthew shook his head and moved closer, his tail twirling around hers again, "You like me don't you?"

"Well Yes-"

"Then don't worry." He said softly brushing up against my side.

I lost a bit of focus and purred lightly, I saw him grin and I swatted him with our intertwined tails, "Mouse-Brain."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:24 pm

I sighed and curled my tail around the thick branch. I looked at Jared and leaned on him. My whiskers brushed against his. 'What are we going to do? I whispered, worry overtaking my sentance. I looked up, at the sun, half-way through the sky. I blinked at the sunlight and looked toward camp. I had to go. "Goodbye." I whispered, bounding down the tree. I looked up at him, and disappeared into the bracken. I ran my way back to camp,, dodging anything in my way. I stopped in camp and sulked over to Lilliana's den. I sliced the vines with my claws, and looked in.

Jared watched her go and purred. He scrambled down the tree and looked at where she had left. I love you.... He thought and slipped into the bushes, trotting slowly back to FireClan camp. He kept on looking back, hoping to see the EarthClan deputy.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:35 pm

Suddenly light filled my den and I swivled around. Shadowheart's tail and my own were still intertwined as I watched Fadepelt poke her head in. Blushing, I stammered out, "W-we were-" That's when I realized Matthew wasn't there anymore, my head swivled around and I looked for him. I felt something tug on my tail and I saw a shadow behind me. Nodding, I turned back to Fadepelt and cleared my throat, "What was your dream about, again?"

Matthew faded away into the shadows, his tail still holding Lilliana's. Grinning, he watched her momentarily freak out before realizing where he had gone.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:52 pm

Fadepelt grinned. "I can see you, Matthew." I told him."It's pretty easy with Wind and water powers." I sighed. "I momentarily don't care. I was was with Jared too." I admited, my tail curled around me. I closed my eyes to bring the memory back.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:56 pm

I watched Matthew come into view and his tail brushed my back as his side brush my side. "Then I best be going." He said lightly before bounding out of the den.
I collapsed on the ground and sighed, "Whoa."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:10 pm

I couldn't help but slighly grin at the leader. "Love sick kitty cat." I teased quietly, chuckling lightly. I looked down at her and then frowned. 'Now what?" I asked her. She was the right person to ask, because she was leader. My ears twitched expectantly at Lilliana. "About Blazetail and Shadowheart." I muttered flatly.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:13 pm

I coughed to cover my laughing at her comment, she was the one to talk. Sighing, I rubbed my head with my paw, "I say leave them, we like them, we will keep seeing them, if not, then I will fight Firestar. He can't overtake me." I hissed at the end standing back up, my green eyes flashed and I walked out of my den, "Today, we start preparing for the battle that this will untilmatly end up in. I won't put my clan in danger, if I don't have to. Fadepelt, if I die, you will take my place. Do you understand?" I asked lightly turning to my friend.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:22 pm

I couldn't help but growled at Lilliana. "You won't die." I promised, and walked out by her. "We'll fight him together." I said strongly, and padded away. I went to go collect a border patrol. Me, Dewwhisker, Bladegrass, and Tigertail. I swiftly headed out toward the entrance, slipping out of camp with my three other compainions. I walked further and caught a strong Fireclan scent. I figured it must be Jared or Matthew, but it was a little to strong. I silently padded closer, and spotted a FireClan patrol, on our our territory. I had to brush my tail over Tigertail's mouth to keep him from growling. We silently watched them. I figured they were sneaking toward camp, patrols surrounding us. I whipped around and bounded toward camp. "They're coming! We spotted a patrol." I said breathlessly. I could hear faint murmers of Dewwhisker, Bladegrass and Tigertail, spreading the news. I was a bit surprised. They were going to attack very early.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:28 pm

"Then gather the queens and kits, get them to saftey, send the warriors. Send the Elders with the Queens. Get me Goldstar!" I shouted at one of the Warriors and they scrambled off. Hissing, I shouted commands to each and every warrior, setting battle groups, and organizing everything. Personally, I send them all in the wrong direction, if a real fight broke out, they would all be ready, but I was going after Firestar. I bounded off, my claws digging into the soft earth. I stood on my side of the territory, watched the Fireclan warriors come towards us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next