RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:53 pm

(HAND THE PLOT OVER, PAL. xD In nicer words, what is it? xD)

I was pushed out of the bush. I then glanced around. Cats of all sizes dipped their heads to me and Lillistar, or Lilliana. I gulped, and stared at her. She looked as confused as I was. I noticed the second largest tree, right next to what I supposed was Lillistar's den. I could tell it was mine. In the books, most deputy's slept with the warriors. I was speechless, again.

(Actually, each catergory had a plant-bult den. Like, all the mothers expecting kits, which is the nursery, usually was the second biggest, then the warriors den, senior, or older warriors slept in the middle. Apprentices, then elders, and med. den. Some where trees, some were made of bracken, bramble and bushes. Just a fill-in. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:32 pm

(xD, Not saying... Until you put a chapter of FOUR SOULS!)

I nodded at the cats and said in what I hoped what was an authoritive voice, "Can someone come foreward and come with me?"
A tawny she-cat came up slowly and introduced herself as Goldleaf, she was the Med Cat. I walked with her and asked, "Can you please explain?"
She looked at me for a moment with somber eyes, "We haven't called on our Two-leg cousins in a long time. Starclan foretold of a great war, where we as Earthclan must join with our Two-leg cousins and fight Fireclan. Fireclan lies farther in the forest, on the edge, near a barren desert. They say they have a secret weapon. We needed our real Leader and Duputy." Goldleaf turned towards Lauren and smiled softly, "You have much to learn."
I gave the cat an odd look, "What about me? I'm clueless also."
Goldleaf shook her head, "No, you both know more than you let on. Now, if you will excuse me. I must go gather herbs." I turned towards Fadepelt and hissed, "My den, now." Trotting off, I looked in the tree before settling down on my hind end.

(Oh... Well, then it's like that. xD I'm sorry I'm so cruddy at this. D=)
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:44 pm

I snorted. "Now, just because your leader, doesn't mean you can boss me!" I joked and followed my confused friend. I entered her den and sat down, playing with my tail. "FireClan, huh?" I spoke to myself. I twitched my ears and looked up at Lilliana. "Should I call you Lillistar or Lilliana?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:52 am

"Ah, Lauren! Call me Lilliana! That's my name, not Lillistar..." I rubbed my head with a paw and flinched, this was so weird. Blinking, I sighed and looked at my friend, "You should be leader... You are much more suited for it... I'm clueless..." Groaning, I rolled over on my back and wondered idily, "I wonder what Goldleaf was talking about with the Two-leg cousins... You think other people at school can do this? They might not know yet..." I sighed and then looked at her, "We have another problem, what about being human again. I am not going to live my life as a cat."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:57 pm

I slowly nodded. "Maybe." i murmered, then twitched my ears. "Im better at deputy. Not leader. Not yet." I sighed, and turned around. "I've got to do patrols." I whsipered and left Lilliana's den. I quickly gathered up two warriors and their apprentice. Ferntail, Whiskerwind, and their appretices, Ashpaw and Plantpaw. I sent them out and retreated to my own den. I wasn't sure what cat-life would be like. I guess I was going to have to deal with it.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:14 pm

I watched Lauren leave and sighed. I was thinking about becoming human again when I hit my head on the unhollowed out part of the tree. Looking down, I gasped. "Yes!" I shouted and crawled out of the tree. Looking around, I looked at the clearing before looking into Fadepelt's tree. "Hey!" I called to her lightly.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:20 pm

My ears pricked as Lilliana called for me. I padded out of the den and grinned. "Yeah?" I asked, flicking my glance to a kit that was staring at me. It rushed away and I returned my attention to Lilliana. "What do you need? Or did you think of a way to tun back?" I asked, suddenly. I felt strangly embaressed about the question, but I shook it off easily. What's to be blushing about?
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:21 pm

I grinned at her and mewed, "Think about becoming a human." At that moment, I did what I told her to do, and turned human again. "Boo-ya," I muttered at the cat in front of me.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:30 pm

I looked up at Lilliana. "No." I said firmly. "Not now. I'm going to help these cats first." I said, not really knowing about it. I retreated again to my hollowed out den. Sighing, I curled into a ball. Knowing Lilliana, she was probably going to go without me.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:33 pm

Amazingly, I could understand Lauren ranting in cat form and I rolled my eyes and turned into Lillistar again. "You are so stubborn! Our parent's are going to be worried sick! This isn't some book Lauren! This is reality!" I hissed and her glaring.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:47 pm

I whipped around, my eyes blazing. "I don't care about my parents, Lilliana." I hissed at her. "I'm helping these cats. It's not even 5:00 yet, anyway! They get home at nine." I snapped, my tail in the air, waving slowly. My claws unsleathed and dug into the damp soil.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:51 pm

I rolled my eyes and huffed, but walked out of her den anyway. I was the Leader wasn't I? I gave the directions, she followed. Hissing, I stalked out of the camp and settled near. Watching a plant, I killed it and brought it back to life multiple times, working out my powers.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:56 pm

I rolled my eyes and stalked father in my den. Goldleaf walked in, and I huffed at her. She didn't seem to mind. "You know what you can do with your powers, correct?" She asked. I blushed and turned around, facing her. "Control water, wind, and storms." She nodded. "Good. That also includes fog, clouds and stuff. Liliiana can talk to animals, do stuff with plant-" I cut her off. "I don't want to hear about her!" I snapped. Goldleaf looked offended, but left anyway.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:20 pm

I messed with the plant a bit more before Goldleaf padded over to me. Turning to her, I sighed and she smiled weakly, "Do you know what you can do with your powers?" I nodded, "Yeah, help plants..."
She shook her head, "No, you can talk to animals also, you can control plants and are one with nature."
I nodded and she continued, "Fadepelt can control water, wind, storms, fog, clouds, and other things." I nodded, that was good to know, just in case. I suddenly felt bad for thinking that and I muttered, "Thank you Goldleaf." She nodded and padded off and I experimented with my controling plants power.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:46 pm

I walked out of my den and glared at Lilliana's back. Why didn't she want to help? I was upset, sad, and confused. I flicked my tail, and suddenly, it started to pour. I saw the cats groan and retreat into their dens. My ears drooped along with my tail. "Seriously." I muttered and went into my den. I listened to the rain pour. It was interestingly soothing.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:49 pm

I shook my now wet pelt and looked at Lauren retreating back into her den. Sighing, I made a plant grow above my head to cover it. While I was messing with my powers, I heard someone shouting in the woods. Looking around, I listened closer and heard mine and Lauren's names being shouted.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:59 pm

I heard my name being called and rushed out of my den. It was in the woods. I looked strangly at Lilliana. I padded over. "Come on. I follow you." I sighed, and flicked my tail. I quickly made the rain stop. The voice kept going.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:11 pm

"Turn Human, If it's a human, it's going to be weird to see cats. I promise we'll come back and help the clan." I said lightly turning human. Streaching, I walked forward following the voice. I touched the trees every once in a while they spoke to me. Telling me where the people were. Suddenly, I slammed into a figure and they caught me. I blinked and the person said, "Oh! Lilliana!" I looked up at Matthew and asked, "Why are you here?"
He hugged me suddenly and I felt the air being hugged out of me. "Your parent's and Lauren's came home early and couldn't find you! You've been gone for hours!"
I coughed and pulled away from him, "Really? I thought..."
He cut me off by shouting, "I've got Lilliana! She's alright!"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:16 pm

Lauren turned to human and giggled as Lilliana slammed into her crush. I regretted that when I used the wind to tell the pinpoint of someone else, and bumped into Jared. "Oh!" I cried, in surprise. I looked up at him and he sighed. "Jared?...." I said. "Me, amtthw and your familys camelooking for you two!" He informed me. "You've been gone forever. I blushed, turning red. My family came rushing over and pretty much squished me. I stuttered away and looked at Jared.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:46 pm

My Family crashed into me also and I was covered in people. I was surprised Matthew stayed so close, my dad didn't even seem to mind he was so near to me. My family trickled away as we walked back to the house. Matthew smiled at me and said good-night before walking with Jared back to their houses. I told Lauren good-night and whispered, "Tommorow, we'll go back. I promise."

Matthew walked with Jared back to their respective houses. "You think they were there?" He asked Jared lightly. Jared shrugged and mumbled back, "It's most likely, I mean, they were gone for such a long time." Matthew sighed, "Tommorow we'll go and check, they'll probably go back anyways. Do you think Goldleaf was right when she told us that they were cats too?" Jared shrugged and walked into his house. Matthew sighed and walked towards his house, thinking about how he wanted Lilliana to be a cat too.

(SURPRISE! xD)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:48 pm

(Nice...Which clan?)

Lauren watched her parents leave, and turned to Lilliana. "Do you think....?" She wondered aloud, and shook her head. She walked off, and making sure no one was there, turned back to Fadepelt. That's when it struck her. She had to ask Goldleaf! She ran back to camp. Breathless, she padded up to the med. cat. "IsJjared a cat?" She demanded. Goldleaf froze. Fadepelt blinked expectantly.

Jared followed Matthew, and shrugged, thinking about Lauren. "I'm not really sure. When tomorrow we go check?" He asked Matthew. He was dearly hoping Lauren was a cat. It was a slim chance, but it be worth it.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 11:24 pm

I was confused by Lauren's sudden leaving, but I took no notice of it as I went inside to go to bed.

(You'll have to find out! xD)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 8:58 am

(HEY. I gave you chapters 7 & 8, missy. xD)

Lauren yawned and curled up in her den. She wondered why Lilliana wanted to leave. Drowsy by these kind of thoughts she started to doze off, the wind ruffling her fur. Sighing in her sleep she shifted, and started to dream.
Fadedpelt padded up to Lillistar. They are going to attack." She informed her. Her face was calm. "Let them. We will stop them." She spoke, her voice firm. Fadepelt dipped her head and padded away. That's when they started to attack. When it was over Lillistar and Fadepelt were missing. The yowls broke away as cats searched for them.....
I bolted up. It was the same dream I had in school, but a sentance longer! I peeked out of my den. It was almost dawn. I sighed, and padded out into the forest, to hunt. I caught scent of squirral and followed it. I spotted the prey and stalked closer. I shocked it with a huge gust of wind, then aimed. With a swipe of a paw it was dead.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 10:19 am

I rolled over in my bed in the morning and groaned. Cracking my neck, I put on some clothes and ate some beakfast before going into the forest. When I was far enough in, I transformed into Lillistar and padded forward. Sniffing, I smelt Fadepelt and padded in that direction. I got there in time to see her kill the squirell with a gust of wind. Padding closer, I congradualted her, "Your powers are great Fadepalt."

Matthew walked along the forest path, he was on his way to Fireclan. Jared was behind him. Matthew stopped suddenly and his head swivled to the side. A bit aways were two cats they were mewing and they reminded him of a coulple people he knew. Matthew turned and looked at Jared from the side, "You want to transform?" He asked lightly his voice low.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 4:32 pm

(Naughtyness. xD)

Fadepelt looked up, catching scent of human. She saw Jared and Matthew and started to pad closer, her claws unsleathed incase. She sniffed, and gve Lilliana a glance. "Why are they here?" She said, behind her sholder.

Jared nodded. He looked at the weary cat padding closer. Then looked at Matthew. "You first."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!   The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Nine Lives - A PRP for Becca and V-Leaf!
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next