RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

[ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:43 am

I grinned as I shook my head, and I started sprinting to catch up. She apparently didn't like wandering around the mall. That's a good thing, she isn't a bubbling girl that has the amount of brain cells a worm does. I smirked at myself and stopped once I reached Lilliana. Note to self: Never compete in a race against Lilliana. "Where to first?" I asked raising an eyebrow inquisitively.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

[ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:46 am

"I was about to ask you the same thing." I said a bit bemused at him. Smiling, I sighed and asked, "Do you want to get the things you need first? Or shall I?" Shall? Seriously Lil, you sound like you just came from a Jane Austen novel, I thought a bit sacastically.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:52 am

"I don't really need anything. Except for a lamp which is only about three blocks over. And the paint store which is a few adresses down." I stated remembering the light brown wall. I slightly shuddered at the thought. The more I thought about it the more I disliked it. "So your stuff first."
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:55 am

"Okay." I replied and resisted taking his hand and dragging him along, I felt bad because he could keep pace with me, so I slowed down so we could walk and maybe have a conversation. If he didn't already not like me.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:07 pm

We walked toward the office supply store for a few minutes in silence before I started to say something and then I was interrupted by a small yell. It sounded strangely like my Mom. And sure enough, there she was. Pushing through the crowd toward us. She came up to me without even saying high and stated, "You're not ditching school just to go to the mall?!" I tried to reassure her but she noticed Lilliana. "Is this your new girlfriend?" She asked me with a raised eyebrow. I felt my face go red, which was kind of unusual.
"Erm- uh... No, not really..." I stated, biting my lip afterward.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:13 pm

I tried to be a bit more composed, but my mouth ended up opening and closing a couple times after the woman asked if I was Jacob's girlfriend. "Uh," I started and then continued, "College doesn't start for a couple of days, and I'm new to town, so Jacob offered to show me around." Good cover, I patted myself on the back mentally before continuing, "You must be Mrs. Night. It is nice to meet you, I am Lilliana Grimm, Jacob's roommate." Oh, Oops, to much. I grimaced, if this was His mother, then she would probably expect the worst.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:25 pm

Smooth Lilliana. Smooth. I thought shaking my head lightly. My Mom stared at me for a few moments before smirking. "I thought you signed up for a single person room?" She asked me.
"I did. So did Lilliana. But our rooms are connected by a bathroom." I stated dully. Trying to get the point to her.
"Oh. Okay then. I'll see you later, maybe." She said and walked past us. This was so unusual for my Mom. She usually was a lot more open.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:31 pm

"Oops," I said lightly after she had left. I gave a sheepish look at Jacob and apologized, "I'm so sorry." I muttered and blushed looking down at the dirty mall floors. Embarassed, I started counting the tiles so I wouldn't have to look up at Jacob, he was probably angery with me.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:10 pm

"For what?" I asked raising an eyebrow. "You haven't done anything wrong." I stated in a whisper. "At all." I said reassuringly. "If it's abou my Mom, she's just overprotective and can't really leave me alone." I stated with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:21 pm

I kept my eyes trained on the floor, "I just put thoughts into your mother's head, she probably thinks we're sneaking around or something." I started to walk foreward, but still didn't look up, I knew where everything was, and I could hear if someone was coming towards me.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:30 pm

I followed her. "Listen, do you think I really give a rip about what my Mom thinks?" I asked putting a hand on her shoulder. "Like I said; She's overprotective, and she was bound to figure out that we were 'roommates'." I stated softening my voice a bit.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:39 pm

I debated on shaking his hand off my shoulder, but all the tenseness in my body melted away at his touch. Cursing myself in my head, I turned and looked up at him, "Listen, I'm not mad that I told her that, I just feel bad because now she probably won't leave you alone." I took a breath before stating in a hard voice, "I want to go back to the dorm, I'll come back out later for what I need, I can find my own way around this town." Turning, I ducked under his arm and walked towards the door. Leaving him in the dust.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:48 pm

I cursed at myself under my breath, and ran after her. "She'll leave me alone. And if she doesn't, she'll find herself with an angry son." I stated in a straight unemotional voice, as I caught up with her outside. My breath caught in my voice as I saw a tall nicely dressed woman staring at us. She looked about Forty. When she noticed that I was looking at her she immediately looked away.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:54 pm

I walked out of the mall in a huff, noticing a lady, maybe forty in age, she looked straight at me before adverting her eyes. I didn't really care, she was old enough to be my mom; but something triggered in the back of my mind. Why did she look at you like that? I shrugged to myself and thought, She's gay. There. I resisted a smirk and tapped my foot beside Jacob's truck, if I had to, I would hot wire the stupid thing.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:03 pm

I decided it was probably nothing. And the lady was probably just wondering why I was running after Lilliana. I shook my head. " I'll come back with you if you want but if you just want to be alone..." I handed her the keys. "I can catch a cab" I stated with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:06 pm

I stared at the keys in my hand for a second before fully understanding what he was offering, with a smile none the less. He, trusted me; he trusted me enough to let me have the keys to his truck that I could steal, crash, or do a number of things to, while I was mad. Turning to him, I raised an eyebrow, "Did you trip during some point between here and the door? Or do you just have permanet brain damage?" Burn, I thought lightly in the back of my head.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:13 pm

"No. Not that I know of." I stated with a grin. "Or, I hope I didn't." I added on. Did she hate me? Or was she teasing me? I asked myself as I bit my lip. More then likely, she hated me. But I trusted her. I shrugged at myself and looked away from her.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:16 pm

I tilted my chin up and smirked at him. "Get in the passenger seat, or take your keys. I'm not going to total your truck." I lifted them up in the air and dangled them above his head, "Actually, I don't really want to even get behind the wheel, it's to fancy." I grinned at him and blushed. That's what you get for being stupid before, Lilli. You really need to work on not acting like a three year old when you get mad. A voice of reason scolded in my head, Oh, Shut up. Was my brillant reply.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:24 pm

"To fancy. Sure." I said with a smirk and grabbed the keys lightly out of her hand and went around to the other side of my truck and got in on the Drivers side. "You still want to go back to the dorms?" I asked raising an eyebrow at her as she got in.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:30 pm

"Oh, right." I said lightly and then shrugged, "I feel stupid for what happened, I'm sorry... Take me wherever." Blushing, I looked at him, and once again got lost in his deep brown eyes. They were so easy to get sucked into, like mud. Wait no, that sounds bad, scratch that, like... A puppy's? Oh Lord help me.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:38 pm

(Like mud. xD)

"It's fine. There's no need to be sorry." I said starting up the car and then buckling myself in. "Are you hungry?" I asked trying to cover up my growling stomach. I hoped she hadn't heard it.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:41 pm

His question kind of jerked me out of my strange thoughts. I nodded slightly and gave a week smile, "I'll pay, I deserve to because of my mini hissy fit. Sometimes I can act like such a jerk." Trying to look at him was hard without going back into my awkward set of thoughts on the color of his eyes. Suddenly, I had an epiphany, "CHOCOLATE!" I yelled, and then looked over at him with wide eyes, Great.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:47 pm

"No... I'll pa-" I was interrupted by her random outburst. "Erm- Chocolate?" I asked rasing an eyebrow. I bit my lip to stop from laughing. It was almost like those twitches people got. But, it was like the opposite. I was expecting Lilliana to scream some random word any moment. Like 'APPLES' or 'PUMPKIN'. I smirked at myself.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:17 pm

I looked at him horrified, how was I supposed to explain this? "Uh..." I said so softly I barely heard myself, "Your eyes... The only thing I could think to explain the color is chocolate... I'm so embarrased..." I looked down at my hands and could feel my face go a beet red.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:21 pm

I caught some of the words but not all of them. It sounded like; 'Your eyes... only thing could think explain color chocolate. So embarrassed.' But I pieced the words together. "Well... uh... Thank you... " I felt my face go kind of warm. Great. VERY awkward moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]
Page 3 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next