RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

[ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Rebecca
The Admins

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:48 pm

I smiled at him and said, "You don't have to be embarassed, I think it's cool that you actually have a brain." Not to mention a body to boot. I added in my mind trying not to grin. Bad Rebecca, I scolded myself, Don't make connections here, you're going to go to college and then leave. Nothing to tie you down. I sighed and then walked back over to my room, "Thanks, for everything," I added lightly before shutting the door to my room. School didn't start for a couple days, so I had to figure out where everything was in the city.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:55 pm

"No problem." I whispered and leaned up against the wall, pursing my lips. I'm grad she didn't act as if I was some other species because I know that's what my friend acted like when he figured out what I did with my day was. I sighed and opened up the book to the middle of the book and started reading. I was rapidly consumed and didn't notice anything around me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebecca
The Admins

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:00 pm

I slipped into my room and leaning against the wall. Sighing I sat down on my bed and slipped into sleep without even putting my pajamas on, or locking the door to Jacob's room.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:03 pm

After finishing pretty much the other half of my book. I got up and pulled on my pajama pants and fell asleep without putting on the sheets. My room was already full of heat, so I left the windows all open, hoping it would cool off in the night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebecca
The Admins

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:10 pm

I rolled over and didn't realize how close to the edge I was and I rolled off and hit the floor with a bang. "Ow..." I whined lightly rubbing my side, and head, now awake. "Ugh..." I groaned and got up lightly. Everything hurt now, I rubbed my eyes and stumbled to the bathroom. I tried to be quiet as I shut the door connecting it to Jacob's room. I stepped into the shower and let the hot water relax my sore muscles.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:54 pm

I rolled out of bed rubbing my eyes. I checked my watch, which I had forgotten to take off before I went to bed. 11:37 AM. I quickly put on my normal attire along with an Arizona Diamondback baseball hat. I grabbed my wallet from the dresser and walked out the door. Since school didn't start for a few days, I was going to explore the town a bit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebecca
The Admins

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:45 pm

I finished my shower and got dressed in my regular clothes, even if they were a little hot for Pheonix. Sighing, I grabbed my keys and walked out of my dorm. Jacob was in front of me and I jogged a bit to catch up. Putting my hand in the elevator, the doors opened and I smiled at him, "Hey."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:20 pm

I grinned. "G'morning." I stated, pushing the 'Ground Floor' button once she got in. "So... Where are you going?" I asked, looking into her eyes. I nearly gasped, as I realized how beautiful she looked. I bit my lip and looked away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebecca
The Admins

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:26 pm

I smiled at him and blushed lightly, "To scope out the town... I'm new here and still need to figure out where everything is..." I blushed again, I could sound so hopeless sometimes, but gosh, I would try and do anything in my power to spend a day with Jacob. I mean, he was so darn cute! Something in the back of my mind scolded me for thinking that, but I didn't care. Honesty is the best poilcy, (especially with guys).
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:45 pm

I looked back at her. "I've lived in Phoenix since I was about wo years old. I know it like the back of my hand. I could show you around... if you wanted..." I stated softly. "I just need to get a lamp from the light store. But, my whole day is open..." I felt my heart hammering in my chest. I cursed in my head. Don't get ahead of yourself. She more than likely hates my guts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebecca
The Admins

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:49 pm

I pretended to consiter the offer as we walked out of the elevator. "Well..." I started, but I couldn't help smirking and almost shouting a yes. Smiling, I blushed and mumured, "Which truck, Tour Guide?" I looked down at the ground, the name was one that just kind of came out.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:02 am

I grinned. "I don't care... it kind of depends if you want to drive or not." I said as the elevator slowed to a stop and the doors parted. I walked out, making sure Lilliana followed. I held open the door for her, that lead out onto the parking lot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebecca
The Admins

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:07 am

I shrugged and then looked at my truck, "Yours might be better... Mine runs well, but who knows what kind of looks I will get if it breaks down when we try to go over sixty." I blushed and smiled lightly up at Jacob. He was so tall, probably around six'three, Six inches taller than me. I couldn't help but get lost in his dark brown eyes. They were so mysterious, so broding. I blushed again and looked away. He probably thought I was mental.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:30 am

I chuckled. "Ok. Mine it is." I stated pulling the silver key out of my pocket. I lead her to where my car was parked. I unlocked it and got in, after opening Lilliana's door for her. Once the car was on the road, I asked her, "Where did you live before Phoenix?" I asked rising an eyebrow as I looked over at her. I just hoped it wasn't an emotional question.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebecca
The Admins

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:32 am

I smiled and thanked him as we got in. When he asked about where I had lived before I sighed and muttered, "Tennessee." Glancing at him, I tried to gauge a reaction to it. He would probably think I was some hick who couldn't read or do anything. Great.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:41 am

"All I can say, is I'm jealous. I've lived in a place that rarely goes under 60 degrees in the middle of the day. Ever. It stinks." I muttered as we drove onto the highway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebecca
The Admins

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:43 am

"Oh," I muttered lightly a but surprised. Wow, I thought shaking my head, he's sweeter than he looks. Oh my word, I can't believe I actually thought that... I am boy crazy. I will admit it... I grinned lightly before asking, "What's our first stop? Other than, getting a lamp."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:48 am

I shrugged lightly. "It depends on what you want to do. If your hungry there's plenty of places to eat, there's a large mall once we get off the freeway. If you wanted to go there..." I said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebecca
The Admins

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:00 am

I looked at him with a smirk and pretended to bat my eyelashes, "Oh, I want to go to the mall and giggle every five seconds like a cheerleader. Please, take me there!" I even added a little voice that sounded completely retarded. Blushing, I asked lightly and in my normal tone, "Is there a bookstore anywhere near? I love to just sit and read if I have extra time... But I hate to admit I do need a couple things and the mall would probably have them..." I shook my head and sighed, "You're the driver, so stop where you want to stop."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:08 am

"Yeah, There's a really large one that has nearly every book you could imagine." I stated with a grin and took the Exit that lead to Downtown Phoenix. After a few minutes I pulled into a large parking lot that belonged to a gigantic three story brick building.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebecca
The Admins

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:13 am

I bit my lip and grabbed the small wallet I carried around with me that had my car keys on it. I slid out of the truck and walked around to stand by Jacob. "This is a huge Mall... Almost as big as the one in Atlanta, Georgia..." I gawked at the huge building and looked up at Jacob out of the corner of my eye. Mmm, still delious in periphial vision too! I resisted a faint chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:19 am

I grinned. "It has a small used bookstore in it, but the really large book store is down the street from here." I stated as I walked through the sliding door. "So... what do you need?" I asked stopping at the map that was right inside the front door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebecca
The Admins

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:03 am

I walked in beside him and replied faintly, "Oh, you know... The essentials... Uh," I blushed. For as much things I had brought, you would think I didn't have anymore room or I brought everything imaginable, but I had left a lot of things at my home, in Tennessee. Really, I had only brought what had a kind of sentemental value to me. Everything I needed was essential, but not anything I would shop for with Jacob. At least I knew now where the mall was, I could come back. Now, I had a problem, I needed to come up with something that doesn't cost much, that I don't have, that I can say I need for school... Backpack! Whew, I sighed mentally and then continued, "The essentails for school, that's what I meant... I need a backpack and notebooks and what-not. I won't need much, I have a computer...." Did that sound braggy? I asked myself, fretting that Jacob somehow didn't like me in the last five minutes.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:32 am

I nodded. "There's an Office supplies down at the other end of the mall, and there's a luggage store that has a good selection of backpacks on the second floor." I stated, looking at the mall's map, to make sure I got everything right. I wasn't exactly the type of person to go hang out at the mall and walk around all day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebecca
The Admins

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:32 am

"Okay," I replied lightly and looked at the map for a moment before heading off in the right direction. I had a good memory usually, so I most likely wouldn't have to stop at another one of the directories, they were always infested with a bunch of torists with sunscreen on their noses and a camera around their neck. Oh, bad mental picture, I thought grinning. Turning half-way, I waited for Jacob to catch up, I hadn't realized I was going so fast. Maybe you should let him lead... A voice said in the back of my head. I thought for a second and then thought, Nah...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   

Back to top Go down

[ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next