RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

[ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 7:57 pm

I rolled my eyes and felt him tighten my pack before he transformed into a human and grabbed his own. I followed him while trotting down a path towards the water. He kind of scared me as a lion, like he was about to eat me or something. I could always drop kick him though, so there was that. He splashed me and brought me out of my thoughts. I turned my head towards the water to see Jacob as a bear enjoying the lake we had come too. I walked into the water and let it swirl around my legs before bending my head down and drinking some of it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

[ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 8:03 pm

I was acting like a kid. Diving under the water, and coming up above it. Like it was some new thing. I growled, lightly, and grabbed a fish swimming by with my mouth, as I was under water. I swam over to the shore and padded up the rock filled sand. I doubt you want any fish? I asked raising an eyebrow. She shook her head, and I downed it in two bites. It wasn't much different from eating fish grilled. Other then the fact that it was cold and slimy. Which I could get past. I walked over to the water until I was wading water. I turned into a human. And started splashing Lilliana, playfully. My hair was dripping wet. And it felt good. I hadn't taken a shower for about a week, I grinned, as I shook the water out of my hair like a dogs.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 8:20 pm

I watched him mess around in the water before he turned into a human and splashed me directly in the face. I huffed and shook my head of water and rolled my eyes at him. I wonder if I looked odd as a horse rolling eyes, but it didn't matter, because Jacob was acting like a child. Blinking, I trotted out of the water and transformed into a human before transforming into a human and sitting on the bank. I watched Jacob and shook my head, I was starting to get a headache, and I knew it was from not sleeping. Part of me wished Jacob had gotten a horse instead of me, so I could ride on his back and sleep. That thought reminded me that I still had the rock in my pocket. I brought it out and looked it over in my hands, it was a really beautiful stone if you noticed the unique color.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 8:27 pm

I sighed, noticing Lilliana looked kind of down. And tired. But, she'd been like that all morning. I got out of the water. I turned into a lion, and shook off most of the water before turning back into a human, and walking over to her. I sat down next to her. "I don't care what you say, but you need to sleep." I said, placing a hand on her shoulder. I said looking over at her.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 9:11 pm

Jacob made me jump when he told me to sleep. The rock slipped out of my hands and rolled down the bank. It landed in the water with a plop and my eyes widened. "No!" I shouted at him at the fact I had lost the rock. I ripped off my shirt to reveal a tank and dived into the water. Opening my eyes in the murky water, I watched a fish swim past my face. I pushed myself towards the bottom of the lake. There were multiple things down at the bottom, but none of them looked remotely like the rock. I was running out of air when something caught my eye. It was the rock! Diving down deeper, I grabbed it with some dirt and pushed up through the surface of the lake. Gasping for breath, I swam towards the bank and heaved myself up. I coughed out water before lying the rock down a safe way away from the edge of the bank.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 9:18 pm

I was shocked that she had dived into the water. Just... for a rock. I bit my lip. I got up and walked over to our bag. I grabbed a blanket, and tossed it to her, for use as a towl. I smiled lightly. Her Mom must have dropped her a few times as a baby... The rock... All for a rock. I shook my head. I smirked lightly, and walked over to the shade under the trees.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 9:23 pm

I shook my hair out and rubbed it with a towel. Jacob must've thought I was crazy the way he was looking at me. He didn't understand, the rock was the one that made us transform the second time, into our second animals. It was special to me, maybe later it would make us transform into a third set of animals. I finished drying off, but my clothes were hopeless. I wrung out my tank top at the bottom and then grabbed my bag, "I'm going to change into something dry, since my swim was in clothes." I walked over to a group of trees, and after making sure no one could see me, I changed into a pair of basket-ball shorts and slipped my shirt that I had thrown off before back on. Cracking my neck, I walked away from the trees and wrung out my clothes over the lake before grabbing a plastic bag from my bag and sticking the wet things in it. "You have to be prepaired." I muttered in Jacob's direction while slinging the backpack over my shoulder. My hair hung limply around my shoulder's as I questioned, "Where now?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 9:42 pm

I rolled my eyes, and put on my backpack. "We head west, For a couple of miles. And then we stop." I said, shrugging. I was pretty sure she was going to refuse, but she looked like she had been dead for a week, and then popped out of her grave, ready to continue her life. I shuddered lightly at the thought. And skipped a small pebble across the lake, after making sure it wasn't the same rock. "Why is the rock so... near and dear to you? Yeah, it let us change into another animal. Yeah, it's strangely colored. But, it's nothing but an ordinary rock anymore." I stated, looking over at her.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 10:19 pm

I nodded at his plans and said a quick okay. Noticing that he shuttered, I was about to ask him what about, before he interrupted my thought with a question about the rock. Frowning at him, I stooped down and grabbed the purple rock with my hand and stuck it in my pocket. "You don't understand. It transformed us into our second set of animals, if we transform into a third. I want something to remind me of that too. When we first transformed, I got bullet wounds, I won't forget that. I'm going to collect little trinkets, they won't be much, but I want to remember everything." I explained softly and slowly like he was stupid. I knew he wasn't, but Jacob might not understand that nothing this eventful had ever happened to me, even if I was going to get killed. I wanted sovenirs. Tennesse-ians are all about the sovenirs.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 10:29 pm

I sighed, and shook my head. A souvenir to remind her about this horrible journey? She defiantly had gotten hurt when she was a small child. I nodded lightly, and shrugged. Personally, I would like to get rid of everything that would remind me about this journey. Not including Lilliana, who wasn't that bad. Even though, she was a bit snappy and grumpy at most points. I shrugged again at myself, and before she could ask me anything, I turned into a lion. I bounded into the trees. After checking to make sure Lilliana was with me, I started to go faster. My paws making deep imprints in the dirt. I ran out of the way of trees, through small piles of leaves, and anything that stood in my way. The adrenaline pumping through my veins. I finally slowed down after about, what I guessed was five miles. I stopped abruptly, catching my breath. Lilliana was a little bit behind me.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 10:39 pm

I chased after him. Maybe it was instint, but as soon as I changed into a leopard I caught his thoughts on my sanity and I rushed off after him. He was dead. I blocked my thoughts by singing a song in my head, 'God Bless the Broken Road, that lead me straight to you...' I pumped my legs harder and faster to catch up to him, but he ended up stopping. I leapt up on his back and transformed into a horse before sitting on him. I am not crazy, you idiot. I'm not that bad either! I might be moody, but let's see you deal with three different bodies while you can't fit in your skinny jeans. Hm? You catch my drift, Simba? I clocked him on the head with my hoof while he was still under me.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 10:58 pm

Ow... I thought rubbing my head where she had nailed me with her hoof. I'm sorry! I do. I do. I thought running a few feet away and turning into a human. I already had a large goose egg on my head. I sighed, and shook my head. "We're even." I stated, and turned into a bear. I climbed up a tree, and nibbled off a few of the berries that hung on it. They tasted, fresh and sweet. Almost like a blackberry.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 9:58 am

I transformed into a human and crossed my arms at him while he ate. Stupid Grizzly Bear, I thought to myself and sat down on the ground. Taking that time to look through my bag, I counted the rest of the human food we had, it was a lot actually, and take invetory of the clothes I had. After I repacked everything, I yawned and cracked my knuckles before lying down flat on my back, on the grass.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 10:51 am

I tossed turned into a human and gathered up a couple dozen berries. I swung down, and handed Lilliana half of them. "I'm sure they're safe. They taste like a blackberry, and they look like them." I stated, and tossed one into my mouth. She looked grumpy... like usual. I rolled my eyes, and sat down a few yards away from her. No wonder she became a horse... Those animals never seem to be nice... I thought, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 11:01 am

I popped one of the berries in my mouth and chewed slowly. They tasted alright, but I wasn't sure if they were poisonious. I knew Jacob wouldn't try to poison me, but I was still wary of the berries. I ate another one and thought about what all had happened to us. Everything seemed to be going downhill, crashing. Like a train traveling on a track that ultimately runs out, we were going to crash at the end soon. Something about that statement triggered the memory of meeting Jacob for the first time and learning that we had so much in common. Then, I remembered the fight and waking up in the hosipital place, with a man that claimed to be Jacob's father. I felt like someone had just punched me in the gut. That was most likely why Jacob was so angry with me, I had told him to stay, hadn't I? But, then again, I had also acted like a brat. Sighing, I wiped the corner of each eye before rolling over where my head was pressed into the grass.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 8:43 pm

I sighed, and stood up. I walked over to Lilliana and sat down next to her. "Listen. I'm sorry about what I was thinking about earlier. I didn't mean it." I said, looking over at her. "You're probably the nicest, sweetest person I've ever met." I stated softly, looking into her eyes. This was all true which I was saying. She shouldn't forgive me... Considering all I'd done... Acting like a stuck up fool... basically begging her to stay in that hospital... And a fair amount of other things. "You shouldn't... and I don't expect you to, but please forgive me." I whispered, biting my lip.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 9:06 pm

I rolled back over and looked at Jacob when I heard him come over towards me. Resisting rolling my eyes at his first apology, I actually listened to what he was saying. It was really sweet, kind of heart-melting, sticky sweetness, but sweet. Biting my lip, I looked at him and into his dark chocolate brown eyes and said, "Chocolate!" Grinning at him probably like an idiot, I hope he understood the refferal and that it was supposed to be my apology, though he wasn't the one who needed to ask for an apology. I was stupid and ignorant before, I had needed to apologise on my own, but I'd take what I could get. Looking into his eyes, I tried to lock him there before wrapping my arms around him and hugging him hard.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 9:22 pm

I grinned. "Yeah... Whatever you say." I said, with a slight chuckle, and hugged her a little bit softer then she was hugging me. I never realized she was so strong. A little too strong. My ribs felt as if they were close to cracking. But, I ignored it. After a minute or two of silence, I unwrapped my arms and spoke, noticing the dark bags under her eyes. "The whole reason we stopped was for you to get some rest." I whispered lightly. "And, I'd like you to get some." I stated, smiling lightly. "I don't want you to collapse in the middle of the day tomorrow." I teased, imagining that scenario.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 10:43 pm

I pulled away from him lightly and grimaced, "I'm fine, really..." But, the mental picture was already setting into my head. Rolling my eyes, I nodded and stated, "Fine, but only for an hour. No longer. Got it?" I asked trying to to sound to harsh, I didn't want to ruin our previous little Hallmark Moment. I transformed and leapt up into a tree in leopard form before curling my tail around myself and looking pointedly down at Jacob. It was easier to sleep in animal form, because of the fact I could sleep anywhere, and that we could attack as soon as we woke up.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 11:06 pm

I smirked. "Sure." I said, and wrapped my arms around my knees, as I stared up at the sky through the tree branches. Random thoughts running through my head. From Lilliana (mainly) to my parents and siblings. I sighed, and stood up. I turned into a lion and leaped in through the brush. Making sure to keep a tab on Lilliana's thoughts in case if she woke up... or got hurt. I started sniffing around. Deer, and more deer. With an occasional Elk. Once the sun had started to set, I headed back toward camp. On the way, I killed a few birds. I dropped the few birds on the ground near the trunk of the tree, and leaped up onto the branch next to Lilliana. I placed my paw on her shoulder and shook it. Lilliana. I thought softly.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 12:19 pm

OOC//; {Insert lame excuse for not posting here}, Sorry. xD

I woke up when something touched my shoulder and before freaking out, realized it was only Jacob. Rubbing my head with my own paw, I thought, I'm up, at least I can't remember any dreams/nightmares I had during my nap... How late did you let me sleep! I shouted in my head and looked around, it was almost completely dark outside. Narrowing my eyes at Jacob, I hit him lightly with my tail and growled, Are we traveling by night now? So there is less chance of us getting caught? The question wasn't meant to be sarcastic, but it kind-of sounded that way in my head. I was a bit mad at him though, I told him specifically to only let me sleep for an hour, what does he do? Let me sleep all day, making us loose a day in travels. Gosh.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 9:37 pm

I smirked at her. But, it was your fault you slept so long. I said in a smart-alic (sp?) sort of way. She didn't look exactly pleased. I sighed. I got carried away with the time. I was exploring the area out of boredom. I thought, looking into her eyes hopefully. And yes, we will travel tonight. For about ten miles, then we'll stop. I thought.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 11:12 pm

Ten miles is nothing, Mister Simba, I replied and flexed my claws before grabbing my bag in my teeth and leaping off the branch. I landed with my legs spread, all catching partial after-shock of the landing. Growling, I sniffed the grass. As unappitizing as it sounded, I really was hungry, but I was to lazy to find something and kill it. Looking back towards the tree, I frowned at Jacob and though, Horse? Please? I can't bare the appitite in this form. Okay, so I stunk at lieing, sue me. Actually don't, as a hobo, you don't have much money.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 11:17 pm

I leaped off the tree after her, landing next to the few birds I had killed. It probably tastes just as pleasant as the other things... But I brought an alternative... I thought, bending over and taking a bite out of the birds. I guessed they were doves, but, I didn't know. They could be penguins or peacocks and I would barely know the difference. I sighed, after finishing the bird. You're right, but I have to sleep also you know. I thought, shaking my head and playfully yawning to show her that I was somewhat tired too.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 3:41 pm

I looked at Jacob with a horrified expression, he was eating, a dove. The symbol of peace, and he was filling his maw to the brim with it's body. I had to bite the inside of my mouth and taste the rust and salt of blood before calming somewhat down. I'm sorry, I can eat a deer, I can eat a chicken, I can eat a pidgion, but I refuse to eat the dove, a symbol of peace. Shaking my head, I transformed into a horse and felt myself sprout up higher on my legs, before bending back down and eating some grass. I tried to keep my horrified thoughts at bay while Jacob ate the dove, it was just a little to masochistic for me. I ate some more grass and tried to ignored the taste of it, it was amix in between a really gross salad that was bland, or spinach. I didn't know which taste I hated more, the grass, or the raw meat. Sometimes, I think about the fact if I was a bird and be grateful I didn't have to eat worms. Oh, yuck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]
Page 16 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next