RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:18 pm

I nodded slowly and opened up a cloaset to find a seperate straw mat shoved in. I sighed in relief and brought it out, laying it out on the floor at the foot of the bed. When Lilliana came out of the washroom she had the necklace strung around her neck. It looked beautiful on her. "It looks nice on you." I said with a slight smile. I grabbed the pajama's and walked into the washroom after she had replied. I washed my face clean of mud and dirt and then pulled on the pajama's. The pans were a perfect fit and the t-shirt was really baggy.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:28 pm

I bit my lip before laying down on the bed. A million thoughts were floating around in my head. I closed my eyes for a moment before taking off the necklace. As soon as it was off, the pain was back and the scars were visable. I groaned, I was offically insane. Rolling over on the bed, I looked at the mat that Alexander had laid out for himself. Rolling my eyes, I shook my head, you'd think he was a very inexpiranced liar. If Alexandria or Mark checked up on us in the morning and found him sleeping on the floor, there were going to be questions.
I rolled the mat back up and stuck it in the closet, examining the necklace while doing so. As soon as Alexander came out of the washroom, I pounced on him and showed him my scarred hand, "Do you see those scars?" I asked and then put the necklace on, "How about now?" They were faded into my skin after I got the necklace on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:34 pm

I was knocked to the ground, I landed with a thud. I groaned and pushed her off of me. "What t-" I was interrupted by my sudden amazement. "Did your scars just heal? Or am i going crazy?" I asked standing up onto my feet. It was probably the first thing. I wouldn't be that surprised if that was the case because I'd been through many things that were strange in the past few days.

(Sorry about the short post.)
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:40 pm

(I didn't mean 'pounce' in the literal sense, but oh well! xD)

I nodded, "Yes, good, you can see them too, I'm not going crazy." I muttered getting up lightly. I sat on the edge of the bed and then muttered, "Alex... Can you sleep up here tonight? Please, I mean, if someone comes in to check on us and one of us in on the floor, they are going to ask questions..." I had an ear thumping headache and I laid back on the pillow and shut my eyes, it was horrid, and I thought the necklace healed things.
It does. "Go away..." I moaned aloud, forgetting and then blushed and opened my eyes, "Sorry, that wasn't ment for you..." Just the sound of my voice made me groan and roll over where my head was buried in the pillow. The headache made me want to cry it was so bad, and I did.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:53 pm

I nodded slowly, I understood what she meant. I got up on the bed and sat up against the bed rest. "You have a headache don't you?" I asked raising an eyebrow in Lilliana's direction. Oh the joys of having a voice in your head.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:56 pm

I nodded misrably and moved over closer to him. His voice was softer and didn't hurt as much when he talked. I moved my head from the pillow long enough to cover myself with the covers and snuggle into Alexander's arms, "Please stay like this, forever." I mumbled before shutting my eyes again and trying not to scream the headache hurt so bad.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 12:18 am

I smiled lightly and stroked the hair out of her face. I could see droplets of sweat forming on her face. "Do you want me to go get you a glass of cold water. It might make you feel better." I whispered biting my lip. I wiped a drop of sweat off her forehead as I looked into her eyes. I could tell she wasn't feeling healthy.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:18 am

I shook my head and yawned, "No... Sleep will make it better." I absentmindedly held my mothers necklace and then closed my eyes again, letting sleep consume me.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:57 am

I nodded and watched as her body was filled with sleep. I sighed and closed my eye's, letting my head rest against the wall. I quietly fell asleep after about an hour. My dreams were filled with thoughts of Lilliana (The best dreams by the way.) And stright images of man, with greying hair, and blue eyes like mine staring at me. Actully, he looked almost exactly like me.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 11:08 am

I yawned lightly. No headache anymore, that was good, but the sunlight streamed in through the window and hit me directly in the face. Groaning, I rotated myself so I was faceing Alexander, his arms were still wrapped around me and I smiled lightly. I decided in a split second that I wouldn't wake him up like I did yesturday. I smirked to myself and then raised myself up a bit to whisper in Alexander's ear, "Oh Baron... Baron Night... You have to wake up." I kissed his mouth lightly and then blew on his nose with my fridgid breath. Laughing lightly, because nothing would wake him up, I took my hand and trailed it down his cheek softly and surely, this should wake him up, it did yesturday.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 11:17 am

I yawned awake moments later. At first, I thought I was still in a dream but, then I relized I was in the same position I was in last night, and I was in the same room. With Lilliana still in my arms. I looked down to see her tracing the lines on my face with her finger. "Morning." I said groggly, looking into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 11:21 am

"Finally!" I whispered shouted playfully, "You'd think you would've woken up before! But no, you wake up at the slightest touch possible." I shook my head and smirked, "You didn't even wake up at my kiss." Crawling out of Alexander's arms, I grinned tauntingly and grabbed a set of clothes Alexandria had set out for me, I could tell they were temporary until I could go into town with Alexander and get some real clothes. I was happy that I had brought some extra Euros, I had around five thousand saved up.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 11:26 am

"Wait, what?! I didn't even wake up wen you kissed me?" I asked, frusterated at myself. I shook my head and slid out of bed. I grabbed the pair of clothes that I had, had on yesterday. I walked into the washroom and quickly changed. I came out with wet hair, and better smelling breath. I shook my head, sending water spraying everywhere. What a clutz.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 3:10 am

I brushed through my hair with my fingers, I was pretty clean from the bath I had last night before bed, and I was planning on getting another tonight anyways. Really needing to refuel, I had decided that I had to stay with my family for a few days, just so we could both get our barings. Smiling softly at Alexander, I went over to him and pressed my lips to his lightly before pulling away, "That, was for this morning." I stated and turned around to gather the clothes I had held before.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 11:09 am

I smiled lightly. "What's the plan?" I asked leaning up against the door frame, trying to dry my hair with the cloth that was in the washroom. It wasn't working that well. My hair was really thick and 'water-repellent' or so I thought. I heard a creak, as someone was walking down the hall. I guessed it could have been one of the kids, until the door creaked open and Marcus was there. He looked over at Lilliana. "Erm- Lilliana. Your knife is fixed." He said and held out the knife to her by the blade.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 3:54 pm

I rushed towards Markus and grabbed the knife. It was seemlessly back in place, the Italian writing flowing back together. I smiled and hugged him lightly, "Thank you so much. I am in your debt."
Mark was generally not a touchy person, I could tell, but he smiled and hugged me lightly back, "You don't own me nothin'. It's a gift."
I smiled, and said another thank you before he left the room. When he did, I shut the door and locked it, before twirling the knife around in my hands flawlessly. The necklace caught the sunlight streaming through the window and twinkled off the knife's blade. I grabbed my other one and twirled them around, getting accustomed again to the feel of having two. Seeing Alexander watching, I blushed and brought the knives back towards me, laying them against the soft underskin of my arm, hidden from any unexpected visitors. Unlocking the door swiftly, I grabbed my clothes and when into the washroom to change.
Diving into the washroom, I shut the door behind me and locked it. Laying both knives on the basin, I washed my face off and got into the clothes quicky. Exiting the washroom, I looked around the room for a moment and decided something was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 10:51 pm

I rolled my eyes and sat back up on the bed. I pulled my sword off of the table and quickly examined the text engraved in the metal. I shook my head clear of the older looking man that popped into my mind. How could he have been my father? My father was dead, and I didn't remember anything about him. I sighed and sheathed my sword. By this time Lilliana was moving around the room, it looked like she was looking for something.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 11:01 pm

I crossed the room and knelt beside my bag. My dirty clothes were clean, Alexandria must have washed them, my knives were all there except one. One knife was missing! I searched through the bag again, where I was pouring the entire contints out. Everything fell in a pile on the wooden floor and a single piece of paper floated to the ground, two words were on it, and they meant more to me than you would think, 'Notré Damë'. I grabbed the page and crumpled it into a heap, I was going to kill them all. I would leave none alive, after my rampage. They should've never found me. I was dead, unless... They jsut might help, but I needed to get Alexander and I to Singapore and fast.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 11:22 pm

I frowned. Don't tell me Lilliana had finally lost it. "What's the matter?" I asked sternley. This couldn't be good, something had happened. I'm beginning to think myself, that I ask to many questions.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 11:30 pm

I turned to him and I frowned, "We have to leave for Singapore now. All we have time to do is go to town and say good-bye... I am so sorry I dragged you into this..." I mumbled, my eyes dowcast as I repacked all my items. Throwing the pack over my shoulder, I had a couple of knives hidden in my boots and two on my belt.
Turning to Alexander, I frowned and then picked up the food bag, that needed to be refueled, "Come on." I muttered and went towards the door painfully slow, because of course, the headache was back.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 11:51 pm

"It was my choice." I stated tieing the sword onto my belt and slinging my pack over over my shoulder. I followed her down the steps. The two boys who's names I hadn't yet learned ran up to me and started tugging on my pant legs. "Good morning Alexander! Good morning!" They were both saying together. I smiled and my stomach growled when I got a whiff of what was coming from the kitchen. I shook my head. No. We had to get to Singapore.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 12:17 am

I stopped in the Kitchen for a moment and saw Alexandria making multiple loaves of yeast bread. She had already made about ten large loaves, about the size of two of Marcus' fists stacked side-by-side. Alexandria smiled as she turned towards me hovering in the door. She frowned, noticing my pack and the food bag in my hand. She mearly nodded and stated, "I knew you wouldn't stay long, so I made extra loaves, here, let me have that old food bag and I'll repack it with some food for your travels. They just brought in a new supply of things in the market, so you should be able to stock up on clothes for fairly cheap." Alexandria took the bag from my hand and emptied the old bread in the trash bucket. She started repacking while she talked and shooed the boys away, "Betsy isn't up yet, but that is better off than a tearful good-bye, she practically worships you Lilliana. And, I know what you are."
That statment shocked me, but I put on a calm face and asked, "Whatever do you mean?"
"Cut the crud Lilliana. You and Alexander aren't married, you are an assassin, and somehow on the run. I dn't want to know, and I don't mind, I just want you to know that you always have a place here."
I nodded as she finished packing the bag, I hadn't even paid attention on what she put in there, but I knew that Alexandria had probably packed treats for us plus the nessicities.
She smiled and hugged me before shaking Alexander's hand and shooing us out of the door, "Have a nice trip, and I love you."
I smiled and bit back tears before walking into the small town and heading straight towards a stall that had clothes pilled up, I grabbed multiple outfits in male and female of regular pants and a pesant's shirt and bought the load of them. I still had a pretty good amount of money left and I turned to Alexander, "Are you ready to find a new mode of transportation? Because, I am sorry but I have no plans."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 11:55 am

"Thank you Alexandria..." I said nodding and readjusted my pack. I followed Lilliana through the streets of the small town. Darn it. I was starting to like thinking that me and Lilliana were wedded.... SHUT UP! I nearly yelled aloud. Like me and Lilliana would ever be married? It'd be to big of a risk, her being an assassin. "Y-Yeah. It's fine. What about a train heading East? I thought I saw something about a train station earlier..." I shook my head, the train probably only went a few miles and then ended. Just our luck.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 4:58 pm

I nodded, that was actually a very good idea, I was surprised I hadn't thought of it earlier. "Wow, Uh, yeah. I mean, they are fairly fast, I can stop on easily too... We should take a train, good Idea Alex." I muttered and then turned in a cricle. Blushing, I plucked up the corage to ask, "Where? I don't know where you saw that... I have no inkling of what this town is even called."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 5:06 pm

I shrugged, I hadn't seen anysort of sign for a train station. I knew their was on there though. "The towns called Zadora." I answered. Again, I had just known what it was called. Strange. I shook my head. "The train station's about a kilometer away." I answered with a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next