RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 10:19 pm

I blushed lightly and muttered, "Hello Rocco... Erm..." This wasn't good... I had at least ten knives visable on my waist not to mention two on my legs. I cleared my throat and then looked up at Alexander, "Does the invatation still hold... Or, should I unpack?" I grinned micheviously at the end, he knew I only had a few things to put back, it wasn't even consistered unpacking with the little I had.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 10:32 pm

Rocco obviously didn't notice. He just raised his eyebrows.
I nodded. "Of course it is." I stated, grinning. I could tell Rocco had no clue what I was talking about. "Rocco, I invited Lilliana to stay at the mansion, so she could heal from her wound." Rocco smiled, "Admit it Alex, you like her." He whispered just audible for me to hear. I felt my face start burning from the blood that was rushing to my face.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 10:36 pm

I cleared my throat and looked down at the floor blushing, I had caught it. I knew I wasn't supposed to hear it, but I had. Rocco came to the shop often in my youth and him and my parent's always talking in hushed tones. I had always had very good ears, just right now, they felt like they were on fire. Looking up slightly, I mumbled, "We should... go..." It was hard keeping a straight face, and I'm sure the both of them already knew that I had heard Rocco, I just needed Alexander's responce. All I knew was that Rocco suspected that Alexander liked me, I needed the hard truth. Yes or No.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 10:49 pm

I gave Rocco a short nod. I didn't care if Lilliana had caught it. It might be better in the long run. "Erm- yeah. We probably should. My tutors probably waiting for me to turn in my peice of parchement about China..." I muttered. Atleast my tutor wasn't snobby. "Maybe after I get the information on what I'm supposed to do from my teacher I can give you a tour of the mansion..."
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 10:52 pm

I nodded slightly, I hadn't caught anything, not even a nod on Alexander's part. I must have missed it. Sighing lightly, I grabbed my bag and slung it over my shoulder, reagusting Rogue in the process, "Then, Let's go. I'd like to enter the formal way... If possible." I grinned slightly, and tried to laugh. Clearing my throat awkwardly, I muttered, "Lead the way, Rocco." I ended up growling the doctor's name by accedent, but he took the hint and scurried away leaving Alexander and I, alone. Blushing lightly, I stepped closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:00 pm

I smiled at her. "You probably heard Rocco mutter the sentence to me; about me liking you... Well, the truth is, I do like you..." I whispered. It sounded rushed, atleast to my ears. I just hoped she didn't turn around and runaway because of that one sentence. "I know we've only know each other for around seven hours only but..."
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:15 pm

I bit down on my lip so hard that I tasted a bit of blood. Not caring at all, I smiled and blushed, while mumbling, "I like you too..." To Hell with not falling in love. It couldn't be stopped. Now, I wished, just for a moment, that I wasn't wearing knives, and my lip wasn't bleeding, and we were at maybe a fancy ball, and he was telling me while they played a nice symphony. I shook my head at that thought, I was getting mushy, I had never wanted anything like that. Yuck.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:31 pm

I fellt my face flush. Stupid unsocial life; I can't even take one comment without bursting in multiple shades of red. I thought to myself irritatingly. "So..." I said absent mindedly. I was trying to hold in the joy that was filling my body. When I had been younger I had always guessed Rocco could have read my mind.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:35 pm

I blinked and then said in a clear voice, getting my composer back, "We need to get back to the mansion, I don't want to risk getting you in trouble." Biting my lip lightly, I sid my hand into Alexander's and said, "Come on."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:52 pm

I smiled. I saw Rocco look back and grin at me, he winked before looking forward again. I sighed. I was kind of amazed she liked me, It went from needing to kill me to holding my hand. When we arrived at the large wooden entrance to the mansion, I opened up the door and walked in. "Erm- I'll be right back Lilliana." I whispered and let go of her hand, dashing up a pair of stairs that lead to the library. I strode in, to see the tutor looking through multiple scrolls. She nodded at me, and I nodded back. "Alex, have you finished the scroll on China's history." I nodded again and handed the opened scroll on the ground to her. She read it and then smiled. "Good job Alexander. I don't want you to do anything involving schoolwork for a week. You deserve a rest."
I smiled as she stood up and exited the room. I ran out of the room and back down the stairs to see Lilliana.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 10:53 am

I nodded at Alexander while he left and Rocco stepped over to me, "Ms. Lilliana, I knew this would happen... I just hope you'll stay for a while. He truely does like you, and I think you would do well here, in a Baron's house. You could learn an-"
I cleared my throat and interupted Rocco, "Excuse me, But I know more than you think. While I was away, my teachers taught me all that they knew, lititure, arts, and even arithmatic. I am staying because of Alexander. Nothing else." Looking down at the floor I blushed and thought of Alexander, it went from a knive at the throat to a hand in his.
Rocco brought me out of the thoughts by saying, "I know, I noticed your outfit and hoped you wouldn't go that path, I want to help you get back on the right one."
I gulped and nodded, Rocco had been like an uncle to me when my parents were alive. Maybe he was kin to me? I didn't know much about family histories, mine was a mystery to even the smarted of the sensais that I had attended to. At that moment Alexander came back down the stairs, and I had to mentally pin myself back from throwing my arms around him and huggging him. "I hope you did well on the scroll." I sang lightly, my voice ringing in the bare halls.
My Ears seemed to pin-point a sound of shoes walking down the north hall-way, about to reach us and a voice saying, "Where is my son? Alexander! Where have you gone, my boy?"
I gasped and looked at Alexander, how was I supposed to meet his parent's in an Assassin outfit?
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 11:08 am

I softly nodded. "I thi-" I was interupted by my Mom's high pitched voice.
I saw both of my parents appear from around a corner. "Oh no..." I hissed and bit my lip as I saw both of my parents eye's looking at Lilliana. "Who is she?" My father asked a slight smirk on his face. "She's erm- Sarah Smith. I met her on the streets and we've just become friends." I answered lying to my parents wasn't hard.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 11:14 am

Ugh, Sarah? Really?, I thought to myself and groaned inwardly. Smiling lightly, I cursied, which looked funny in an assassin's suit, and then spoke up, my voice light and sing-songie, "Actually, My name is Lilliana Marie Aradilia. You must be The Baron and Baroness Night. It is a pleasure to meet you."
His father eyed my attire and said, "What is that, you are wearing?"
"Oh, this is a suit that I am allowed to run to town in, when my parents are away." My lie was smooth, I didn't even faulter at the parent part.
He nodded and turned to his son, "Alexander, Your tutor told me that you were off for a week, I assume Lilliana will be staying with us as her parents are away, please give her a tour of the house."
I blinked and smiled lightly at Alexander's parents and grinned as they walked off and rounded another corner, "That was Bloody Brilliant!" I gasped and grinned brighter, "I mean, excuse my language, I studied in Britan for quite a while."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 11:27 am

I smiled. "I didn't really know what I should of done with the whole name thing..." I said sheepishly rubbing the back of my neck. "Well, this is the main entry hall. That door over their is the dining hall" I said pointing towards a door straight infront of us. I walked forward, it would probably be the easiest to go to the dining room and then go from their. I pulled it open and let Lilliana in. The ceilings were tall with dark blue decorations hanging from the rafters. The long table that was hardly ever used was smack dab in the center with Twelve cusioned wooden chairs around it.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 11:39 am

I smiled lightly and walked into the dining hall, "It's beautiful, Alexander. Do, you think, maybe, I could find a place to change? I don't really have anything appropriate for a Baron's house, All I have are some pants and a white shirt, I don't and have never owned a dress, I am sorry." I blushed and looked down at the carpeted floor, compared to me, I was like a servant in the house. Dirty nose, chopped hair, black suit. I frowned, part of me wondered how Alexander would like me the way I looked, my hair, all eighteen inches, chopped off furiously, a while back when I first became an Assassin, now, It had almost grown back, but it was still ragged, and untamed. My face had scratches and scars all over it, including a giant scar, that started at the based of my neck and went down to m belly-button. It was a 'prize' for killing another Assassin. I gulped, Alexander didn't know about that scar, unless he had seen me in the buff, which I highly doubt he had. That reminded me, of the assassin's brand on my shoulder blade, it was a lily, with three petals falling, and a knive through the stem of the lily. It was my brand, no one else had one like it. Sighing lightly, My hand traced the pattern, I knew so well on my arm, another brand, when I was a newer assassin, one of them tricked me and carved a giant scar into my arm. Wincing lightly, the memories, so terrible, yet so vivid and real.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 6:40 pm

I nodded. "There's a wash room through that door." I said polietly referencing to the doorway to our left. When she left i turned and walked into the kitchen. I pulled a small peice of warm bread from a basket that was sitting on one of the stone tabletops. The basket was always supplied with free warm bread for the staff and guests. I smiled at the chefs and then went back into the dinner hall.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 6:52 pm

I nodded and went into the washroom. Locking the door behind me, I washed off my face and my arms, while changing into a moderatly clean pair of pants and a white shirt. Putting my boots back on, I patted the knives in each of them and then walked back out of the room. Seeing Alexander with freash bread made my stomach grumble and I blushed. "Where is the next st-" It grumbled agan, "stop in the tour?" I finished, embarassed.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 7:04 pm

I smiled and tossed her an extra peice of bread. "Since you already know where all of the bedchambers are, the library is our last stop inside. Unless you want to see every single spare room we own." I said with a slight laugh and led her up a pair of steel stairs that also ended up in the warm, firelit library. "Er- this is our library, It's mainly where I spend my time..." I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 10:16 am

I smiled, it was beautiful. Lightly walking over to a bookcase, I slid my hand along the book spines and read the titles. They had so many, I loved to read, I hadn't gotten much of a chance, after my parent's died. I only had one book, Wuthering Hieghts by Emily Bronté, it was published the year I turned twelve. (1847) I smiled and looked at all the titles again, there were so many. I couldn't believe it. Turning towards Alexander, I smiled and asked, "Do you mind?" while motioning to the books on the shelves.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 11:26 am

I shook my head. "Nope." I whispered and walked over to a large stain glass window. I bit my lip as I looked out. Thoughts about what it would be like to not be the son of the Baron and Baroness ran through my head. I was liked a caged animal. Bound to this castle by the laws that my Dad piled ontop of me. I had eve broken one of his laws by going out and searching for Lilliana. Atleast until Rocco came and found me.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 9:32 pm

I grabbed one of the giant encyclopedias and sat down in a giant maroon seat. Curling up, and tucking my legs underneith me, I leaved through the first couple of pages and then got engrossed in the Medical encyclopedia that was in my lap. A few pieces of hair fell in my face as I read all the medical termanology. Looking up in the middle of reading one about back pain, I stared at Alexander's back for a few moments before clearing my throat quietly and said quietly, "Alexander... You know, You didn't have to break the rules to find me... I was, on my way to see you... It is embarassing to admit, but I wanted to know if you fanicied me, as I did you..." I trailed off at the end, and looked down at the tattered pages of the encyclopedia in my lap and shook my head in embarassment.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 10:21 pm

I nodded. "I don't care... It was nice to defy my parent's laws for once." I whispered bent minded. I was thinking about how Lilliana's life was better then mine, even though everybody more than likely thought it was worse. I almost wished that Lilliana had killed my parents, I know I sounded murderous but, It was only the truth. I wanted to ask Lilliana something but, it would have to wait until we got to know each other a bit more. I smiled. "I think we're having lunch soon..." I whispered turning around and facing her.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 10:29 pm

I watching his back as he whispered, my ears strained to catch every word. He seemed to leave me hanging everytime he talked. I had always been able to read minds, in a sort of a way, and know what people are thinking, and maybe feeling by the way they talked and the way they moved their body. I took a mental note that Alexander talked quietly often, and he didn't move much. Only a bit, a nod here or there, and the regular breathing exersizes. Looking into Alexander's eyes, I tried to locate what he was thinking, it almost seemed like he wanted to tell me something, but his smile threw me off. I was easy to read when people tried to figure me out, You could tell what I was thinking when I tried to concel my thoughts, but when I wasn't, it was hard. Or that was what my parents had told me. I pressed my lips together and faked a small smile, "I am not hungry."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 11:24 pm

I smiled lightly. I walked over to one of the bookshelves and pulled down a copy of the Iliad by Homer to read from. He didn't believe in anything in the books of the story but, they were interesting. I opened to the first book and sat down into a chair. I sighed as I scanned the pages. After a short while I shut the book and stood up. "I'm going to go get a breather, I'll be out in the courtyard if you want or need me..." I whispered and slowly walked over to the staircase and walked down them. I walked through the dining hall and then into the main entry hall. I pushed open the large wooden door and then out into the courtyard. I walked across the warm garden and then to the black steel gates. I stared out ad sighed deeply.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:18 am

I nodded and then sighed, what was I doing here? I was abandoning everything I have ever known just because of Alexander. I bit my lip and then closed the medical journal in my lap and then shelved it. Walking out of the library, I went down to the courtyard and slipped into it silently. Coming up behind Alexander, I stood beside him silently and then whispered, "You want to tell me something." It wasn't a question, I knew there was something bothering him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next