RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:39 pm

Alexander's push sent me stumbling into the side of the train. I bit my lip to hold in the tears and reagusted the bags on my shoulders. Rubbing my arm, I winced at the pain that shot through it from running into the wall. Alex had never been rough or mean to me... I hadn't done something to cause this, had I?
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:04 pm

"Are you c-." I was intterrupted by the look of pain in her eye. "Are you hurt?" I asked riasing an eyebrow at the same time I was recounting what I had done in case if I had caused it. Had it been that I had shoved her. I bit my lip in worry.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 9:55 am

"I'm fine Jacob," I replied ignoring him and pushing past him with my good arm. Thailand, it was beautiful here, the mountains loomed in front of us, covering towns that were scattered along the path to the top, where a small village of thieves was located. This was were I was taking Jacob. Keeping a good hold on my bag, I rubbed my arm once before as the pain dulled lightly before explaining, "We're traveling up the mountain, we've got enough food and clothes for the trip. It's not that bad of one, just uses a lot of energy." I sighed and looked at him for a moment before walking forward, towards the small village at the base of the mountain. It was the main village, all the trading and visitors mostly stayed here, but they were also used to thieves and beggars coming through, on their way to the top of the mountain.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13