RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 4:08 pm

I blinked awake abruptly. "Wait, Lilli! N-" I stopped realizing that I wasn't in my dream anymore. A shiver an through my body and I sat up abruptly. "Good evening?" I guessed looking at the orange horizon and then back at Lilliana. I rolled my eyes. "You let me sleep for a little more then a couple hours?" I asked raising an eyebrow skeptically.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 11:07 am

I shrugged lightly, "You looked peacful, and you really need to earn all your energy back. I woke you up because we're stopping. It's the night, not one of the safest times to stop but I have so friends in a little town up there." I explained pointing my finger towards some land to the right of the boat, "They'll help. I know they will." I sighed internally, what I hadn't told Alexander was that these were family members... more of less. The people I were about to barge into were the parent's and the boy that was supposed to be my husband. We never liked each other like that though, we had always been friends, so he moved away. Sighing lightly, I started to row the boat towards the land. I remembered something Alexander shouted when I had just woken him up, so I questioned, "What were you yelling about Alex? You said something like, 'Wait, Lilli! N-'"
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 11:20 am

I yawned and then nodded. "Sounds good..." I whispered, shrugging the blanket off of my shoulders. It fell to the ground behind me. "It was nothing... just a reaction to a dream..." I whispered biting my lip nervously. My stomach growled, loud enough for Lilliana to probably have heard. I shook my head and reached down to grab a piece of cheese from the bag.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 11:24 am

I raised my eyebrows, "If it concerned me, then I want to know the entire dream Alexander." I stated a bit of fermness in my tone. Softening that look, I frowned and then whispered lightly, "Please?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 6:55 pm

I swallowed harshly. "It started in the same boat we're in now... I heard a high-pitched gunshot and then I heard you scream out in pain..." I paused my stomach ached as I recounted the dream. "You had a hand cupped over your stomach and a small pool of blood was gathered on the floor... you collapsed to the ground... I scrambled over to you..." I gulped. "You had stopped breathing... you were dead." I whispered biting my lip as hard as I could. "It seemed so realistic" I said in a nearly inaudible voice.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 8:38 pm

Okay, hell, I take that statment back times one thousand, I did not need to know any dreams that concerned me. My stomach did a little flip and I could feel the adrenaline pulsing through my veins as I pictures the grostque scene Alexander had seen in his dream. I grimaced, not able to hold back my clear distaste and then muttered, "That will never happen." I'm sure my face wasn't convencing as my hands clenched and unclenched on the sides of my body. We were now by land, no docks. I remembered who I was about to see and some of the anger washed away, but not enough that didn't keep my senses on high alert for other assassins and possible threats.
My eyes raked over our surrondings, as I scoped out each possible hiding place. Finally, clearing our way, I shrugged on two packs and picked up the third before Alexander could protest. I ran another possible danger search before stating, "We're in the clear, follow me please." I shot a pleading glace at his face, lingering on his eyes for a moment before taking off in a half-jog towards a cluster of buildings along the side of the town. There was a shriek and I stopped dead cold, about to go into fighting stance, when something tackled me. I dropped the bag I was holding and then realized that the thing that had tackled me, was a girl, and she was hugging me.
I cleared my throat and peeled her off, reconizing her as John's sister. I smiled or more-so grimaced back at her and muttered, "You have enough room for a rogue assassin and her-" I stopped momentarily, catching myself from saying somthing that would reveal what Alexander meant to me and then continued, "-friend?" I couldn't remember her name but she cleared that up quickly by gasping, "John! Oh John! You have to see who's here!"
My old comrade came out of the house rubbing his hands on his shirt tail, when he spotted me his eyes bulged and John took one long stride before he swung me up into his arms and hugged the life out of me.
I grinned and beat my fists against his rock-hard back and then mumbled, "Please let the assassin go..."
He dropped me lightly and looked me over, "Time has done you well... more-so not adding in the scars and bruises."
I frowned, "I need help."
"I knew that when we were children."
I scowled, "Alexander and I need cover for a few days, to regain strength."
That's when all hell broke loose, because, hey, it's me! Johnathan looked past my shoulder and spotted Alexander. He scowled at him and then growled, "You've done this too her, haven't you? Turned her into some blood-lusting assassin! I should kill you."
My eyes widened and I pressed my hands to his chest, in a feeble attempt to hold my bear of a friend back. John glared down at me and muttered, "Move, I have to take care of this burden."
"He's not a burden! I love him!" I shouted and then clamped my mouth shut, now I had really done it.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:17 am

I shook my head. The shock of the dream still hadn't washed away yet. I had reached for one of the bags but, Lilliana had already picked it up. I sighed and followed her, trekking onto the shore. I was thinking about every detail of the dream, just in case it had come tru- there you go. I'd finally gone bonkers.
Bam! Lilliana was on the ground with a screech that didn't belong to her. After a few moments I saw a beautiful girl standing besides Lilliana, smiling. I smiled lightly and watched as the boy labeled 'John', walked out of the house. My stomach ache didn't improve with the sudden actions John made to Lilliana; Picking her off her feet and hugging her tight. Shut it emotions! It's just a fri-! My thoughts were intterupted when John pushed past Lilliana aand came up to me. He swung at head, I ducked and he missed. I tried to kick his legs out from under him with my left leg. It worked, he stumbled and fell face first into a puddle of mud. I bit my lip, I hadn't meant for that to happen. "No. For your information, Lilliana was an assassin before she even met me." I said sternly and then looked over at Lilliana, she was scowling. I guessed it was directed at me. In embarrassment, I offered my hand to John. It could have been one of my most horrid ideas.

(Sorry about the bit of character control in there.)

Last edited by Alexander Night on Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:38 pm

I gasped, appalled at my best friend and my boyfriend's fight. I felt my face go icey as I scowlled in both of their directions, but more-so at John. Helping him up, I glared at him and then swiped his feet out from under him with acute accuracy, sending him barreling towards the ground a second time. He landed with an audible thump and turned his head to look at me, "What was that for?"
"Being a jerk." I replied briskly and went to go stand by Alexander, "If you're going to fight my boyfriend then I will just leave."
John frowned, but his eyes twinkled a bit at my presence, he always seemed... happier? With me around. "No..." He cleared his throat uncomfertable and then muttered, "You can stay, you're always welcome in our home." I noticed that he said, 'our home' like 'Welcome home' or along the lines of that. My stomach flipped and I groaned internally, Why did I have to pick him to grovel at? Oh right, he was supposed to be my best friend.
I turned to Alexander, trying to lighten my look on him and then slipped one of my hands into his. Picking up the third bag with my free hand, I started to walk towards Johnathan's house.
I was missing something. Something in my gut told me that something very very terrible was going to happen. I gritted my teeth together and they made an snap as I surveyed our surrondings yet again. Then, it hit me. John and Ana Marie's parents weren't coming to greet us- or rather me. Fear flooded every fiber of my being as I asked, my voice barely about a whisper, "John... Where are your Mother and Father."
"Gone." Was his only reply, and it was a bit acidic.
I shivered in the heat of the warm afternoon, not common for me and then realazation hit me, "You did it."
John turned to me, his eyebrow's raised, "It didn't take you long to figure out. I was supposed to be with you Lilliana, never this-" He jabbed a finger towards Alexander accusingly, "-We were meant to be, can't you see and understand that small truth?"
I felt my eyes open in a bit wider, taking in our surroundings, clear on the east, Ana Marie was on the west; North was John, South was the sea. I gulped and then pushed myself where I was standing in front of Alexander, sheilding him from any possible harm that might come to him.
John grinned, "Sweetie, I completed my training, and there is no way you're going to beat me, so why don't you just sorrender to me and the Director, and I can kill you swiftly."
I smirked back and mimicec his tone, "Honey, You couldn't beat a drunk sailor." I attacked full force.
John blocked my first blow, and aim to the head, and I saw Ana Marie head towards Alexander. I manged to gasp out as Johnathan round-house kicked my side, "Ana Marie, Alexander, she's on your right! Fight! Remember what I taught you!" Then, it was a knife fight in between John and I. His knives were two ghastly sharp and long daggers, while mine, smaller, but more efficent. He attacked first.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:04 pm

Ana Marie came up behind me with a clenched fist and a butchers knife in her other hand. She swung at me with the fist, it was directed to my gullet, but, I had ducked just in time. Thank you god. I tried to kick her feet out from under her, she was prepared and sprung up in the air. She had her knife faced down... toward the center of my brain. I rolled away with only a minor wound. I quickly got up onto my feet, she swung the fist at me again, I caught it with the palm of my hand. Let me just tell you, that hurt like hades. I didn't yelp though. I twisted her arm inward and like I planned the arm swung to her back. I clenched the arm harder and yanked up. A deafening crack rang through the clearing, a scream followed. I had broken her arm and ripped the arm out of it's socket. No, I hadn't read the move somewhere or seen it. It had just seemed to come... I didn't know how to explain it. I heard a small clatter as the butchers knife clattered to the ground. I sprang for it and felt it hit my left palm. I rolled over onto my stomach and pierced it into Ana Marie's foot. She kicked me away with her other foot and I yelped. I could tell I would be sore for about... oh, fifty years. I growled and sprang to my feet again. I twisted around and held the sharp knife to her neck before she could react. I kicked her feet out from under her, the same way Lilliana had done to me when she had tried to assassinate me. I knelt down next to her and pushed the knife a little harder against the soft, neck skin. A small trickle of blood rolled down her neck.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:22 pm

I wasn't fairing well in my fight, to say to least.
John was way more expiranced than me, and I thanked God that Alexander had gotten Ana Marie and not John. I was getting my butt kicked, hard.
I jumped into the air, narrowly missing a jab from Johnathan. His strikes were fast and very very accurate. I had already gotten my rib cage bruised, my left hand almost broken, and my head was pounding in my ears from my on rush of adrenaline, the only thing that was keeping me alive in this unfair fight.
John grabbed my leg while I was in the air and jerked down. Gravity brought me down fast and hard and it was no longer the friendly boy I grew up with next door play fighting with me, it was the assassin that was superior to me and that could efficiently kill me with one strike. He wasn't breaking a sweat as he swung me around by my leg. I used the momentume to kick off from his face and do a flip in mid-air, landing hard on my two feet. Blood gushed from John's nose and he growled, and I'm not talking about a small growl, it was a full-blown, if-I-had-heard-that-and-had-no-idea-what-it-was-I-would've-run growl.
I managed to duck as his fist came towards my cheek. It grazed the side of my face lightly as I twirled a bit out of reach. He had me with brute strength, but I had him with nimbleness. He came out me again, and all I could do was hold up one of my knives to block the attack. His knife took the blade clean off my knife and I screamed and hissed, "That was my favorite! You are going to pay." I jumped up again, missing his next stroke and landed on his shoulders, keeping my momentum, I rolled off his back and the plunged my other knife into his back, right where his heart should be. I was mersiless. I was an assassin.
Johnathan dropped, and I pulled my knife back out and wiped it on the grass, "Kill the girl." I said to Alexander, "Show her no mercy, she is no friend of mine anymore."
"Wait!" Ana Marie acreamed, it choked a bit by the knife at her throat, "I can help you!"
I half-way turned, "Really?"
"I know where the Director is. I know where you can get help... Johnathan told me where to go if it every came to this."
I looked at her sceptically and then muttered, "Speak before he slits your throat."
She rattled off cordinates that I quickly transferred to a small village near the heart of Singapore. The last thing she muttered before I gave Alexander the signal to kill was, "I'm sorry."
I drew my finger across my throat in the universal throat slitting gesture and nodded to Alexander as he killed her, "We're ransacking their house."
The pain hit me in a wave so hard that I stumbled. All the air seemed to flow out of my lungs and I gasped, looking like a fish out of water. "My...." I wheezed lightly, "Ribs."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:34 pm

As Ana Marie fell to the ground I sprinted over to Lilliana. I gulped and called the dead body of Johnathan a couple of names that should never be repeated... ever. "Here Lilliana. You need to lay down." I whispered calmly. Letting her rest in my arm's. She cooperated, thankfully. And I slowly lowered her to the ground. I then knelt down and unclipped my flask of water from my belt. "Here..." I whispered and uncapped it, bringing the top to her lips. "Drink." I commanded. I know I was overeacting but... I didn't want Lilliana to come even close to dieing.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:43 pm

I was glaring, but my heart wasn't into it. It felt like a ship had just decided to dock on my chest. The pain was crushing and I wondered momentarily if I had broken ribs. Surely Johnathan hadn't kicked me that hard? Now that I thought about it, it had hurt to move as I was fighting, but I had ignored it.
I let Alexander cradle me as he laid me down, it hurt to breathe and I groaned lightly between the movement. I was more concerned about him though, so I gritted my teeth and then muttered, trying to clear the fuzziness on the side of my vision, "Are you okay? I'm fine." Another wave of pain decided to hit me again and a moan escaped my lips, betraying my carefully composed expression.
Biting my lip, I smiled lightly and then thought of something my old teacher had always said to me when I was first training and got hurt, "Status report." I blinked lightly and remembered the memory. It was pleasent, and somehow, all I wanted to do was go to sleep. The edges of my vision seemed to narrow as I looked into Alexander's face. My words were slurred as I mumbled, "Just let me go to sleep..." It was so peaceful, the blackness that threated to close me out from the entire world behind my eyelids. I couldn't stop myself from thinking, far back in my mind, that this was not a good thing. The pain was ebbing away, into nothingness and I couldn't stop it.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 10:13 pm

I nodded. "I'm fine." I whispered before she drifted off into sleep. When I was sure she had gone to sleep, I stood up. I wandered over to a hill, I looked up it and found a large house on top of it. I sighed, if I was going to find supplies to help Lilliana, this might be the only way. My arm hadn't hurt much until I had supported my weight in it as I grabbed hold of a dark Grey bolder. I yelped and cradled it in my arm for a few seconds before pursuing on.
I pushed myself over the top, trying to ignore the pain that was roaring up my arm. This time I had to check how big the wound was, it turned out to be a slight bit bigger then I had thought. Nearly, my whole arm was stained with a dark red blood and the wound was even darker. I sighed and stood up. I jogged over to the house. The door was unlocked and I pushed open. The house was beautiful with wooden siding and polished, oak floors. It was nearly as fancy as the home I used to live in. I walked through it, the floors creaked whenever I stepped on them, giving it the feel that I was walking into my death.
I rummaged through a pair of faded wood drawers. Pulling out supplies left and right. My hand stopped on a roll of cloth. Thank you god. I thought and pulled it out. I turned around and noticed a small glint. When I looked closer I saw a steel, sword laying on a rack, hung on the wall. This was probably one of the best decisions I've made yet. I took it by the handle and twirled around, and accidentally knocked over an unlit lantern. I ignored it and looked for the swords sheath. My hand laid on a leather casing. I yanked it down and quickly tried fitting the weapon into it's sheath. A perfect fit. I quickly tied the casing to my belt and headed out of the house. The roll of cloth was in my hand as I climbed down the slop. I jogged over to the spot where Lilliana she was still silent, her breathing soft and slow. I sighed in relief and sat down against the trunk of a tree.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 10:51 pm

I groaned in my sleep, Subconsiously I knew that I was still alive, but my dream was horrid.
I was walking through the forests and I kept one the path in front of me. Off the path, I kept seeing Alexander or my parent's getting hurt, but everytime I cried out and tried to help. The path would shift and I would be in the middle of the forest again, hearing their screams and shouts from afar.
Half-way, I belived, through the dream the path widened and forked. On one fork was Alexander, as a Baron, inheriting his 'parent's' fortune; On the other side, was a band of assassins smiling and greeting me like family. My eyes glistened in the dream, and I hesitantly took a step towards Alexander. The assassins growled and I stepped back. Suddenly, there was a very ugly girl on a horse behind Alexander, stroking his hair. He was smiling up at her like she was the sun, and I reconized her to be the King's Daughter.
The assassin side threw out their hands and beconed me forward, but I faltured back to Alexander. In the dream, his eyes were black and they glared into me and he hissed, like a snake, "I hate you and your assassin friends. You're nothing but trouble."
I gave a startled cry and felt tears pouring down my face. My breathing was ragged as I rested on one arm, trying to catch my breath. The dream replayed in my head over and over again, seeming to linger on Alexander's words. I drew in deep, sob shaken breaths and brought my knees to my chest. Wrapping my arms around my knees, I shook lightly and looked for Alexander bewhirldered. I saw him close to me and buried my face into my knees and tried to quiet myself. That was the most horrid thing I had ever expiranced, worse than any physical pain I had endured. And it seemed like it was never going to stop.
It was the feeling of being unloved.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 10:58 pm

I could tell she had, had a bad dream. When I had gotten back, she had started muttering things. I had decided to let her sleep, not knowing what exactly was going on. When her hed was buried in her knee's. That's what worried me. I placed a hand on her back lightly. "Hey... Lilli... What's the matter?" I asked, my face full of concern. I bit my lip. My stomach ached more then it had when I woke up from my nightmare. It was the look of seeing her in pain.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 11:05 pm

I shuttered lightly at his touch and smooth words. I could tell he was concerned, but I couldn't compose myself quick enough before I went into another fit of shaken sobs. Finally, I was just gasping at the end and I lifted my head to look at Alexander. I was right, his face was full of concern and I shuttered at the mental image I had of the dream or more-so nightmare Alexander. I unwrapped myself slowly and then wound myself around Alexander and explained, still shaking lightly, "I had a nightmare..." My voice faulter for a moment before I continued explaining the dream in detail to Alexander. I tried to figure out his responce to it, but it didn't really matter to me, I was pretty much alright now that I was back in the real world, where Alexander was willing to slit throats for me. I shuttered again at the thought of Ana Marie and John... Betrayers.
Another Sob racked my body, and I threatened to go into another set of hysterics, my best friend had betrayed me. That was hitting below the belt, and The Director knew it. I snuggled in closer to Alexander and tried to get lost in the feeling of being near him, like nothing could touch me, I was invincable in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 11:12 pm

I pulled her closer to me. "Shhh... Don't worry..." I whispered into her ear, trying to calm her down. "I would never leave you for anyone. Especially an old toad." I said tilting my head to look into her water-filled eyes. "Don't worry." I repeated calmly. "I love you too much to do that. I would never change anything." I said giving her a light smile. The dream really was gruesome. Me falling in love with that... fat, snobby, ugly girl? That's enough to scare anybody. Just the thought made my stomach want to send up the snack I had earlier.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 11:18 pm

I tried to smile back at up him, but I was pretty sure the pain was still evident in my eyes. I snuggled in closer to him and mumbled, "Don't ever leave me for that pig, or I swear I will kill her first, and then steal you back." I tilted my head up to look into his blue eyes, the moonlight shone into them and I blinked lightly, trying to make sure that he knew I was kidding. Deciding that he knew, I turned my head back down and burrowed deep into his arms. Sighing from the warmth and safety he practically radiated, I fell back asleep, making sure that I would wake up if he released me, because I didn't want that nightmare back. Ever.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 11:32 pm

I kept her in my arms. I loosened up my grip on her a bit so she wouldn't be strangled. After about thirty minutes, I drifted off into a deep sleep myself. I had peaceful dreams about Lilliana, and I caught a few memories of my parents. My real parents. Another thing I dreamed about was living a normal life with my real parents and Lilliana.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 11:39 pm

I was awakened to the sun in my eyes and I tried rolled over lightly. It didn't work well, because somehow, Alexander and I had fallen asleep on the grass, and his arms were wrapping around me. I smiled softly, and felt the tips of my eyes crinkle as I rotated where I was facing him. That was why I had been so warm all night. I kissed his rough cheek lightly and wrinkled my nose, we both smelled horrid. I grinned to myself and then brought one up to poke Alexander. Poking his nose, I tried waking him, to no avial. My next attempt was to try and pry his rock hard arms off of me, I was starting to get angry, was everyone stronger than me? I gave up and rolled back over to where I was facing Alexander. I smiled half-way, feeling the one side of my face raise slightly as I trailed his cheekbones with one finger, lightly, not to wake him.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 11:57 pm

I yawned awake and looked down at Lilliana. She was looking up at me with those beautiful, innocent eyes. I immediately grinned. "Good morning sleepy head." I whispered, not thinking about how she had woken up before me. Yeah, smart one Alex. "How are you feeling?" I asked, referencing to her broken ribs. I'm sure the answer would be 'Fine...' or 'Just dandy...' or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:05 am

"Fine..." I murmered lightly, still tracing the contors of his face. My finger gradually became two as I trailed up his cheek and traced the arch of his eyebrow. I pursed my lips and then ran my fingers lightly over his forehead before trailing back down his over cheek. I debated to do the next thing or not, but ultimately one side one over and I took one lone finger and traced the outside of Alexander's lips, very lightly, trying not to blush in the process. It didn't work, and I could feel my face go hot and I'm sure there were red blotches all over my cheeks. I looked down, dropping my hand, and stared at a piece of string on my dirty blood-standed shirt, it had become very interesting in the last five seconds.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:13 am

I smiled and lened down and kissed her lightly on the lips. "You didn't dream of the ugly toad again? Did you?" I asked raising an eyebrow, as I pulled away. If you think that I'm joking about the whole 'Ugly Toad' thing, then you haven't met her. She looks like an overgrowen toad with pale skin stretched across her body. I shuddered at the thought and then looked back at Lilliana with my blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:22 am

Those three seconds that Alexander had his lips pressed to mine lightly were the best and worst three seconds of my entire life.
Things that made it the best: It was Alexander kissing me, I was in complete and total bliss with him, he was like a safe haven, I was wrapped in his arms, and did I mention that he is just wonderful?
Things that made it the worst: It only lasted three seconds, We smelled like pigs, and did I mention it only lasted three seconds?
At least the good weighed out the bad in the end. I smiled up at Alexander, and then shook my head lightly, "No... I didn't..." I pursed my lips together, an old habit of mine, and sighed lightly. I had dreamed of Alexander. Just him. They were mostly memories though, happy ones, sad ones, but memories. I was embarassed though about telling him about them because at the end of my dream, right before I woke up, I saw Alexander and I, at a wedding... and we were the Bride and Groom. I looked down at my shirt again, my chin jutting out slightly in definace, Why did every perfect moment have to be ruined.
This isn't a fairy tale A voice said in my mind and I blinked, it was very monotone, not my own. I shuttered lightly and moved closer to Alexander, I had heard the Voice right? It wasn't just an illusion?
A thought crossed my mine, if I was hearing voices, Alexander was going to think I was insane. I buried my head into his chest and shivered lightly as the monotone voice came back, It has to end soon Lilliana. Everything can't be pure Bliss.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:36 am

"Oh. Ok. Good. If so, I was tempted to hike over to Engladn and murder her, just so you wouldn't have those dreams any more." I teased and then realized her body immeadiately go tense. "Hey...? What's the matter?" I asked, my voice full of concern.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤
Page 8 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next