RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight- The Lost Is Never Forgotten NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09

Go down 
+15
KiannaKN
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
WhiteFang :)
Sparkle Mouse
Jєt
Suburbia
Blank's Toucan
Otterwhisker
Fang
❝ lauren ❞
kieran c:
Harvey
Mad MOAI
Lan Fan
Ω ViolentSong Ω
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight-  The Lost Is Never Forgotten  NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09 - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight- The Lost Is Never Forgotten NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight-  The Lost Is Never Forgotten  NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:49 pm

[VARRRRRR JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ
HIYA!!!
Can I RP with Lotus? You remember him, right? He's one of Fauna and Shadowscar's pups.]
Back to top Go down
Sparkle Mouse

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight-  The Lost Is Never Forgotten  NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09 - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight- The Lost Is Never Forgotten NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight-  The Lost Is Never Forgotten  NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 5:04 pm

Name~ Dark Fire
Gender~ male
Personality~ Dark Fire is a tough, worthy wolf. There for, giving him a solid personality. He can be kind and humorous, but stubborn, firece, and loyal. He has a strong heart, and is clever.
Description~ •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight-  The Lost Is Never Forgotten  NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09 - Page 17 Elemental___Fire_by_Aki__Tenraku
(used with permission) He also has delicate black wings, like burnt ash.
Mate?~ Looking
Power~ Fire and flight?
Other~ no...
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight- The Lost Is Never Forgotten NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight-  The Lost Is Never Forgotten  NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 6:53 pm

(Sure pumpkin, accepted Sparkle Mouse)

Shadowscar: I looked at Fauna and smiled, thinking of where Lotus was...who knew. "Fauna...I think my life's a puzzle...and now the picture is coming together...I was born to show my rage...done....and to save the world...I found that I can see the future...I see...Danalli 1 and 2 dying, also with Violet, Lillian and Black Shadow. Fauna....I don't want you to become of those...Promise me....one thing..."
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight- The Lost Is Never Forgotten NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight-  The Lost Is Never Forgotten  NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 6:53 pm

Lucario: "Yes?"
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight- The Lost Is Never Forgotten NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight-  The Lost Is Never Forgotten  NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:42 pm

Varjak_Paw wrote:
Recluse: "No Eclipse!"

Amaterasu: "Did you hear her?" I said to Alice and Eclipse.

Eclispe laid her ears down flat any slunk away, feelings hurt.

Alice: I smelt the Danalli near. but I wanted to stay and help. I lowered my fur now that the new un-expirented wolf went away. I Followed them in the Back of the group.

Eclispe: I was angry and sad. I felt like A idoit, and soon lie down,wanting to be trusted and the pack looking up to me. But that might nnot happen. I lunged up, for I smelt the Danalli.I walked till I found her talking to another member. I whined at her, And bowed, showing deepest of respect, to her.

Alice: I smelt Eclispe was messing around looking for the danalli. I rolled my eyes at the thought of Eclispe winning a fight against The Legand Dannalli. " Eclispe wouldn't last very long against the Great Dannalli." Alice muttered. " I respect her(the dannalli.) like I respect Shadowscar, Lillain and Recluse.

Last edited by pinkpupgal98 on Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight- The Lost Is Never Forgotten NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight-  The Lost Is Never Forgotten  NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:47 pm

Varjak_Paw wrote:

Shadowscar: I looked at Fauna and smiled, thinking of where Lotus was...who knew. "Fauna...I think my life's a puzzle...and now the picture is coming together...I was born to show my rage...done....and to save the world...I found that I can see the future...I see...Danalli 1 and 2 dying, also with Violet, Lillian and Black Shadow. Fauna....I don't want you to become of those...Promise me....one thing..."

((Lillain is dieing? I also read Shadowscar Is AMILLON YEARS OLD. Is this true Varjac?))
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight- The Lost Is Never Forgotten NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight-  The Lost Is Never Forgotten  NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:22 pm

(Magic, wolves live a long time.)
Back to top Go down
Sparkle Mouse

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight- The Lost Is Never Forgotten NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight-  The Lost Is Never Forgotten  NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:28 pm

(What should I rp about?)
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight- The Lost Is Never Forgotten NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight-  The Lost Is Never Forgotten  NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:37 pm

Spark nodded. "Let's hurry," he urged Recluse, wary of wasting their time. They didn't know when the other wolves would attack.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight- The Lost Is Never Forgotten NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight-  The Lost Is Never Forgotten  NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:44 pm

Recluse: I howled for, Blueblaze, Dex, 57036, Danalli 1 and Danalli 2, Fleur, and Lillian, and the others.

Dex: "Dazzel should come! Sun and moon, Recluse! Sun and moon!"

57036: I bowed at the others.

Danalli 1: "Blankheart, come! We must fight!" I ran to Willow.

Danalli 2: "I will do my best."

Fleur: "Daddy? Where's daddy?"

Lillian: "He's not here yet, sweetie. Dani! Dani? Bring Foalan!"
Back to top Go down
Sparkle Mouse

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight- The Lost Is Never Forgotten NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight-  The Lost Is Never Forgotten  NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:46 pm

(What's happening? Battle?)
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight- The Lost Is Never Forgotten NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight-  The Lost Is Never Forgotten  NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:00 pm

Lawkyn's ears pricked. "I'll be back-up," he offered, positioning himself in front of Roseclaw defensively. He couldn't let her die... he couldn't let the pups die either, before they had even seen their first light... but that wouldn't be for a few weeks, since their eyes weren't open yet anyway. Still, Lawkyn was cautious, prepared to leap onto any strange wolves. The newcomers confused him, but he payed no attention, and momentarily joined the howl before being silent.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight- The Lost Is Never Forgotten NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight-  The Lost Is Never Forgotten  NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:22 pm

Ammy: "Aku...what if one of us doesn't make it?"
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight- The Lost Is Never Forgotten NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight-  The Lost Is Never Forgotten  NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:39 pm

Varjak_Paw wrote:

[Yay!]

Fauna smiled. "Depends on what that one thing is," she replied in a clever tone, determined not to get tricked into agreeing into something horrible like leaving the pack forever. The golden she-wolf suddenly took interest in her left, front paw- the paw that had been poisoned years ago. Even today the fur had remained an eerie black instead of turning back to normal. Suddenly Fauna remembered her pup, Lotus. "About Lotus..." she said, her voice barely above a whisper. "I don't know what happened to him. Don't you remember Lacy? She was an alpha pup and left just like Lotus. I hope he comes back though... his powers could be... useful." Fauna said this as if she was preparing for battle, not as if she was drowning in grief from the moment her son left.

[There... I haven't played her in awhile. Lotus is so coming back. XD]
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight- The Lost Is Never Forgotten NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight-  The Lost Is Never Forgotten  NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:56 pm

(( Got the PM Varjak. Why do they need to fight? ))
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight- The Lost Is Never Forgotten NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight-  The Lost Is Never Forgotten  NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:57 pm

Shadowscar: "Fauna...just don't get hurt...I love you...Wait, Lotus? He betrayed us, Fauna!"
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight- The Lost Is Never Forgotten NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight-  The Lost Is Never Forgotten  NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:58 pm

(IDK, I think it would be kewl...)
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight- The Lost Is Never Forgotten NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight-  The Lost Is Never Forgotten  NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:00 pm

Fauna glanced around. "He never betrayed us, Shadowscar. He was just..." she paused for dramatic affect. "Misunderstood." The she-wolf's eyes were shining, because she truly belived in her kin.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight- The Lost Is Never Forgotten NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight-  The Lost Is Never Forgotten  NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:01 pm

(( LOL. On it! ))

Faolan: "WHY Can't I fight, Mom, Dad?" I aked. "I wanna help, I can maybe try flying and defeat all of them!" I wanted so bad to prove myself to my parents.

Dani: "No! You can't, you'll get hurt." I said, and then felt a pang as I said the next sentence. "You'll do something reckless and irresponsable." The wirds hung in the air.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight- The Lost Is Never Forgotten NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight-  The Lost Is Never Forgotten  NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:04 pm

Shadowscar: I just shook my head.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight- The Lost Is Never Forgotten NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight-  The Lost Is Never Forgotten  NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:04 pm

Recluse: "Let the boy Dani, here ya go kid." I set my nova bad on his neck.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight- The Lost Is Never Forgotten NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight-  The Lost Is Never Forgotten  NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:06 pm

Dani: I shook my head. "No."

Faolan: "Yes!" I looked at Dad. "YES."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight- The Lost Is Never Forgotten NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight-  The Lost Is Never Forgotten  NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:07 pm

[Haha, I have a plan for Lotus. Is Skell Pack back?]

Fauna sighed, then stood on her paws. "Think about it. If you can see the future, then see it," she said, padded away before Shadowscar got the chance to reply.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight- The Lost Is Never Forgotten NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight-  The Lost Is Never Forgotten  NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:12 pm

(Uhh! Noo! Yes! Duh! LOL!)

Lillian: "Yes Foalan, I'll tell you what you can fight" I nudged Dani.

Shadowscar: I leaped over Fauna, black and purple blurry shadows, red eyes no face. I jumped infront of my mate, Fauna. "Au Revoir, Ma Cherie." I went in the tower, the place where me and Fauna met.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight- The Lost Is Never Forgotten NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight-  The Lost Is Never Forgotten  NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:15 pm

"Shadowscar, don't," she said softly. Even though Fauna was mad, she still cared about him and did not want him going into cursed zones. In a burst of light her wolfish form disappeared and she followed her mate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight- The Lost Is Never Forgotten NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight-  The Lost Is Never Forgotten  NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09 - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight- The Lost Is Never Forgotten NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09
Page 17 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next