RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight- The Lost Is Never Forgotten NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09

Go down 
+15
KiannaKN
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
WhiteFang :)
Sparkle Mouse
Jєt
Suburbia
Blank's Toucan
Otterwhisker
Fang
❝ lauren ❞
kieran c:
Harvey
Mad MOAI
Lan Fan
Ω ViolentSong Ω
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33
AuthorMessage
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight-  The Lost Is Never Forgotten  NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09 - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight- The Lost Is Never Forgotten NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight-  The Lost Is Never Forgotten  NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 10:56 pm

Fleur: "That is alright. Skell Pack killed many of us, so we need more wolves." i gazed at her golden fur. "Lumina. I like that....my name is French for Blossom."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight-  The Lost Is Never Forgotten  NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09 - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight- The Lost Is Never Forgotten NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight-  The Lost Is Never Forgotten  NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 7:09 am

Alice paused and growled, "Go to the male wolf on the cliff up there. Ask him." She growled, pointing an ear at IronClaw. With that she chased a rabbit and killed it.

((URGH WHY DURING CAT RPS I POST WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY LONGER AND NOW I POST SHORT CRAPPY POSTS? ITS WEIRD!))
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight- The Lost Is Never Forgotten NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight-  The Lost Is Never Forgotten  NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 4:45 pm

(What's going on again?)
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight- The Lost Is Never Forgotten NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight-  The Lost Is Never Forgotten  NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 4:59 pm

(Fluer is talkin to lamino or whatever the new wolf name is and Eclipse is spying kn IronRoses 4 IronClaw. Alice is hunting.
Back to top Go down
Snσwy Blue
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
Snσwy Blue

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight- The Lost Is Never Forgotten NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight-  The Lost Is Never Forgotten  NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 5:05 pm

Grey werewolf wrote:
Fleur: "That is alright. Skell Pack killed many of us, so we need more wolves." i gazed at her golden fur. "Lumina. I like that....my name is French for Blossom."

"Blossom... interesting," she replied, her eyes darting around the scenery. "I have the power of light... and anything that relates to that," the she-wolf added.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight- The Lost Is Never Forgotten NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight-  The Lost Is Never Forgotten  NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 5:56 pm

((I'm bored.))
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight- The Lost Is Never Forgotten NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight-  The Lost Is Never Forgotten  NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 7:31 pm

Fleur: "You'll be a good ally. I can tell in your posture...." I looked down at the wolf. "Anything that relates to that eh?" I laughed. "I must get going. Talk to Danalli the second, my...uhh...great great grandmother...she's by the pond..." I nodded and flew off.

Iron Claw: "nice game Alice!" I stared at her rabbits, hit the bison, they may be harder, but they're better for us..." I smirked.
Back to top Go down
Snσwy Blue
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
Snσwy Blue

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight- The Lost Is Never Forgotten NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight-  The Lost Is Never Forgotten  NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 8:28 pm

Lumina shrugged. "Where would the pond be...?" she asked herself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight- The Lost Is Never Forgotten NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight-  The Lost Is Never Forgotten  NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 8:51 pm

Alice scented a weird smell. Corious, tail up yet crouched she vanished into the bushes. A few secounds later she came out bristling for she did not like what she found. A skunk, but it hadn't sprayed her, thankfully. The pearl white chesy fur and paw fur stoode out against her thousands of red shaded coat. She grinned happily up at IronClaw. "Thanks." she barked back, getting bored with nothing to do.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight- The Lost Is Never Forgotten NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight-  The Lost Is Never Forgotten  NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 9:22 pm

Iron Claw: "I think you better get out of there..."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight- The Lost Is Never Forgotten NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight-  The Lost Is Never Forgotten  NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 2:30 am

A new scent a rabbit. She was bored and she silently hid the grass, and you could see the tops moving, showing where she was when they stopped moving. A snarl broke the silence and the chase began. A fat rabbit shot across the clearing, Red and white coat pelting after it. Alice lunged and killed the rabbit. With a single flicker of tail She drug in to the kill pile. The icey blue eyes looked at the horizon that had once recently been filled with Skell Wolves, and now their intere race knocked out. Skell Pack was gone. And she still didnt know if anyone still thought she was a skell pack spy. She was not. An ear flickered toward the bushes. She heard someone...

Olimpic lunged snarling at Alice. Alice did not move until Olpimpic was closer. A secound later Olimpic had been twisted away with a small flame of fire.She laughed. "Fine, you win." with a laugh Olimpic began to wander. On eof Alice's eyes tracking her cousin awhile.

Eclipse looked around, her spiked collar glinting. She could clearly see IronRoses. And the gyphon could smell her. Eclipse blended into the shadows, waiting......
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

Location : Just gazing into the sky, looking for a shooting star to wish on.

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight- The Lost Is Never Forgotten NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight-  The Lost Is Never Forgotten  NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 12:03 pm

Can I join please?

I'm sorta new to roleplaying.....

Form~
Name~ Dahlia
Gender~ female
Personality~ She is very nice some times serious, but can also have a good laugh. She is very competitive and sometimes short tempered. But is always loyal to her pack, as her last pack died of a sickness.
Description~ A gray she-wolf, a white underbelly and ears. Purple mist eyes.
Mate?~ No, not yet..
Power~ Works with nature
Other~ "We will never give up"? By the way, nice banner. :]
Back to top Go down
http://www.rpcentral.forumotion.com
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight- The Lost Is Never Forgotten NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight-  The Lost Is Never Forgotten  NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 4:52 pm

(thx for joining, my ex-friend jacob made it for me,,,he doesn't speak to anyone but "becca" 8snarls* anymore...)

(accepted)

Iron Claw: I sniffed the air. "Huh?" I kept sniffing. "It has fear scent like a wolf, yet smells like a cat..."
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight- The Lost Is Never Forgotten NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight-  The Lost Is Never Forgotten  NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:55 pm

Iron Claw: I looked into the fire-wolf's eyes. I was hypnotized. i kept gazing. i fell to the ground, the world around me fading black. The world was dark, only me and the evil fire wolf stood there.

Danalli: I sensed Iron Claw's pain. "No!" I looked around. Blind. I couldn't see anymore. Where are you? I thought. I burst into the air and crashed into Iron Claw who was next to the fire wolf. "Iron Claw!"

Iron Claw: "No...leave! Protect my Alice!" I hissed at Danalli. "you can't see! why are you here?"

Danalli: "I can feel..."

Iron Claw: "Go!"

Danalli: "No! As I spoke to you earlier in Star Pack, you are the pack's temporary alpha male! Fleur will fall into beta! As soon as we hit new land, she is alpha again! I must help you!"

Iron claw: "Danalli!"

Danalli: I blindly crashed into the fire wolf. Blood streamed from my neck and chest. I was bleeding out. But I must win! I ran faster and crashed into the wolf, feeling an ear stuck in my paw, I reared up and ripped it off.

Fire Wolf: "STOP!"

And it all faded black.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight- The Lost Is Never Forgotten NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight-  The Lost Is Never Forgotten  NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:56 pm

NO MORE POSTING UNTIL PLOT CLOSES!
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight- The Lost Is Never Forgotten NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight-  The Lost Is Never Forgotten  NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 8:03 pm

This Rp will now be locked!
Congradulations on part eight!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight- The Lost Is Never Forgotten NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight-  The Lost Is Never Forgotten  NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09 - Page 33 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight- The Lost Is Never Forgotten NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09
Page 33 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33