RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight- The Lost Is Never Forgotten NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09

Go down 
+15
KiannaKN
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
WhiteFang :)
Sparkle Mouse
Jєt
Suburbia
Blank's Toucan
Otterwhisker
Fang
❝ lauren ❞
kieran c:
Harvey
Mad MOAI
Lan Fan
Ω ViolentSong Ω
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight-  The Lost Is Never Forgotten  NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09 Empty
PostSubject: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight- The Lost Is Never Forgotten NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight-  The Lost Is Never Forgotten  NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 10:43 pm

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight-  The Lost Is Never Forgotten  NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09 Pd_ban11

Welcome to...

Pond Dust Wolves

~MAP~

Water Falls above Pond on a cliff:
•Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight-  The Lost Is Never Forgotten  NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09 HangingLake94

More Waterfalls:
•Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight-  The Lost Is Never Forgotten  NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09 Hlfalls

Pond:
•Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight-  The Lost Is Never Forgotten  NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09 Hanging-lake3

Valley of Falling Water:
•Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight-  The Lost Is Never Forgotten  NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09 Waipio_valley_hiilawe_falls53

Bay:
•Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight-  The Lost Is Never Forgotten  NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09 Waipio_Valley_lookout_BigIsland_6

Camp:
•Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight-  The Lost Is Never Forgotten  NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09 Valley2

Three Mountains: (1: Manceilia 2:Vasian 3: Potonoe)
•Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight-  The Lost Is Never Forgotten  NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09 Three_sisters_blue_mountains_nsw_australia_photo_wikipedia_creative_commons_org

River to Willow Lake:
•Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight-  The Lost Is Never Forgotten  NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09 Metolius_river_pine_lg

Willow Lake:
Big lake...I guess

Bridge to Two Leg Ruins:
•Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight-  The Lost Is Never Forgotten  NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09 Bridge_of_ruins_by_schizovreni

Two Leg Ruins:
•Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight-  The Lost Is Never Forgotten  NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09 Roman-city-ruins-dougga

Broken Skell Pack Tower (Cursed as of now):
•Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight-  The Lost Is Never Forgotten  NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09 The-tower-destroyed-by

Under Ground Ruins:
•Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight-  The Lost Is Never Forgotten  NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09 Kaymakli1

You follow a star to a pack. A pack that shown in the sunlight. "Silver springs and wolves with wings." A she-wolf said as she saw you looking around. "Joy oh joy to have you here! I am Danalli; Danalli the second." You gasped. Someone saw you. "Yes. We are elemental...are you?"

Plot~
Lillian Rose raced to the scene in the Broken Tower. The alphas of Skell Pack, Scar and Lasacona, were pawing up the bones of their fallen brethren. After all were dug up, Lasacona began to chant. "Brethren of my pack! rise to finally kill out enemies Willow Lake of Reginald, Loana, and Raven Eye! And Pond Dust! But is it no fun without Danalli The First! So chant to Starpack to bring the two down! Chant so we can have some real fun! Chant so we can show them what real pain feels like! Wimpy the second died on her choice! Orochi was our illusion! The first died of Kass's Blade! Which rests in the heart of our lava! The lava lake! Our best warrior, go down and reveal yourself and your Blade!" All Skell wolves came together. Bigger. One emerged from the Lava Lake. He was tall, with wings, he had gold armor and Kass's sword sat on his back. "Illusion! You awoken!" Scar called. Behind Lillian Rose, Danalli the First and the Second appeared behind her. "Gr-Gramma! Great Gramma! Ma told me about you. You done can't fight so well. Ma said you'd have heart attack! You ain't gonna fight aren't ya?" Lillian Rose asked. All they did was bow.

~ANIMALS TO HUNT~
Deer/elk
duck
Field Mice
Rabbits
Owls
Crows
Ravens
Bison
Moose
Otter
Salmon
Swordfish
Minnows
Stone Fish
Bear
Groundhogs
Prairie Dogs
Coyote
Cows
Hawks
Komodo Dragons
Sheep
Nightingale (birds)

No killing other WOLVES without permission!
ALL POWERS MUST BE ELEMENTS!
Have fun!
Type: We will never give up. With your form
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Form~
Name~
Gender~
Personality~
Description~
Mate?~
Power~
Other~
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name~ Danalli
Gender~ She-wolf
Personality~ fun, loving, cheerful, sweet
Description~ Blue, three tails, white under belly, necklace with a blue glowing crystal on it, blue eyes.
Mate?~ Not anymore
Power~ Breathe under water, turn an enemy\'s power against them
Other~ •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight-  The Lost Is Never Forgotten  NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09 358ci1w
http://pu.i.wp.pl/?k=NDUyNzQxMzgsODQ1MTM0&f=__angel_falls___by_valixy_1_1_1_.jpg
Rank~ Elder

Name~ Shadow scar
Gender~ Brute
Personality~ you are lucky if he is nice...
Description~ Black wolf, purple spiked collar, purple spiked bracelets, purple eyes, fury main.
Mate?~ Someday
Power~ Can turn into a shadow, causes eclipse, can turn day into night
Rank~ brute
Other~ Danalli's brother
Elders~
Blankheart *bitten* Danalli the First
Caleb •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight-  The Lost Is Never Forgotten  NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09 2808d1g*bitten* Danalli the Second
Violet *bitten* and Dialga
Dani *bitten* and Lillian Rose

Alpha female~
Fleur

Alpha male~
???

Brutes~
Shadowscar
Tristen
Duskshadow (DELETED)
Bolt
Thunder •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight-  The Lost Is Never Forgotten  NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09 Mvs0ly
Blaze •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight-  The Lost Is Never Forgotten  NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09 262ozsg
Palkia
Fire
Iron Claw
Spark
Nado
Flashspark
Contender •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight-  The Lost Is Never Forgotten  NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09 2134vlt
Quinn •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight-  The Lost Is Never Forgotten  NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09 1ictur
Siren (DELETED)
Time Talon *bitten*
((Mystery Wolf))
Raz
Mack
Icepelt
Link
Chidori
Ever fading Echo
Black Shadow
Listo
Ghost
Onyx
Dex
Blackstorm
Darfur
Lucario
Saquo
Ascuro
Stone
Midnight
Adolf
Zeus
Zandor
Shadow
Sonic
Lightning
Shark
Hank
Blueblaze
Lawkyn
Kirja
Fable
Lupus
Tobias
Valkrie
Cracken
Garjou
Sam
Oki
Aku-un
Lotus
Crow
Samicle
Kemu
Sun Death
Dark Fire
Eclipse
ThunderFang
WhiteFang
Sparta
Taurus
Felix
Griffin
Koran

She-wolves~
Scythera
Nika
Jade
Fauna
Lakhi
Onali
Fanta
Moonlight
Blank
Silentnight
Verbena
Recluse
Ganet
Echo
Kel
Glint
Cloud •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight-  The Lost Is Never Forgotten  NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09 N4v1h1
Cragen
Lizzie
Rosalie
Lacy
Tala
Valentia
Shayde
Avvani
Sparkle
Foxy
Fire Fly
Magyc
Silverwind
Loonistae
Suena
Athena
Skydraft
Crystal
Spirit
Raine
Honeyswirl *bitten*
Lugia
Faith
Shayde
Moonlight
Artemis
Moonstone
Snowflake
Zerendipity
Palla
Roseclaw
Lamia
Rosalina
Bangle
Kia
Ventus
Luna
Water Lilly
Kai
Lika
Tuskle
Nova
Kuia
Alice
Leahn
Ava
Liza
Selene
ShadowNight
Tidebeach
River Rock
Olimpic
Lumina
Dahlia

Pups~
Faolan
Zelda
Saluna
Sheba
Flame
Arno •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight-  The Lost Is Never Forgotten  NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09 24fb384(Deleted By Nighty's choice)
Roa
Killer *male*
Condy *male*
Fox *female*
Roana *female*
Cookie *female*
Dragon-Magyc *female*
Fly Further
Valkrie
Ventus
Kyia
Ama
Crash
Locke
Valeola
Suicune
Entei
Speckle
Rune
Sasadei
Widow

RIP~
Swiftkill
Iron Roses
Frostwhisker
Danalli the First
Dazzel

NEW RULE!
N/A

NEWS!~
ABSOLUTELY ALL WOLVES MUST GO TO WILLOW LAKE SOON!
Jacob, your wolves are teetering on being deleted, lack of activity
Hooray! Part 8! Wow!
due to the cursed zone and Skell Pack, Camp is closed for the season, thank you.

Season:
Fall

Last edited by Grey werewolf on Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:57 pm; edited 34 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight-  The Lost Is Never Forgotten  NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight- The Lost Is Never Forgotten NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight-  The Lost Is Never Forgotten  NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 10:51 pm

((WOO-HOO! AKI (Japanese for autumn)))

The autumn air pierced Lawkyn's heart like an arrow. He looked over at his mate; her pups were due in about half a moon at most. She had gotten significantly larger, and he couldn't wait.

Roseclaw already had at least two names: Kiba and Doku. "Fang" and "poison" -- two names that sounded fearsome. But she still had to think -- wolves usually had at least four pups.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight- The Lost Is Never Forgotten NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight-  The Lost Is Never Forgotten  NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 10:56 pm

Snakefang led the group towards Willow Lake. "I want to see the willow trees," was his excuse. In fact, he had never seen a willow tree; the only thing they looked like in his mind was a tree with long branches and long leaves. He had no idea.

Garjou started slipping away from the group. "I want to cross the river," was HIS excuse, and he promised to meet Snakefang there. With a nod he dashed towards the estuary in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight- The Lost Is Never Forgotten NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight-  The Lost Is Never Forgotten  NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 10:56 pm

Dex: I sat, breathing in the humid leaves smell in the air. "Dazzel, It's been perfect sense the Danalli's returned! Yet, I see that crsed zone at the tower that I destroyed."
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight- The Lost Is Never Forgotten NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight-  The Lost Is Never Forgotten  NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 11:00 pm

Dazzel looked up at her mate, concerned. "Danalli is back. What could go wrong? Besides," she said, licking her mate's muzzel, "even if there still is a cursed zone, we can go destroy it again."
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight- The Lost Is Never Forgotten NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight-  The Lost Is Never Forgotten  NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 11:03 pm

Dex: "You don't get it," I licked her back, "Danalli the second said she would return when Orochi died. No one killed him. But Amaterasu ran off, and the Oina tribe is trying to protect us with the blade Kutone..." The sun shined on our coats, silver, blue, and purple colliding.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight- The Lost Is Never Forgotten NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight-  The Lost Is Never Forgotten  NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 11:03 pm

Dani: Autumn. Hm. I sat in Pond Dust camp, pondering things. Danalli was back, that was good. Autumn had always been my favorite season, it was so bright, orange, brown and reds.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight- The Lost Is Never Forgotten NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight-  The Lost Is Never Forgotten  NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 11:05 pm

Lillian: "Dani! Skell Pack! You weren't here then and neither was I! The dead! That blade!"
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight- The Lost Is Never Forgotten NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight-  The Lost Is Never Forgotten  NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 11:06 pm

Dazzel cuddled closer to Dex. "Don't worry so much over it. If it becomes a major threat, then we can worry." She closed her eyes, trying to put her next words into a sentence in a calm matter.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight- The Lost Is Never Forgotten NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight-  The Lost Is Never Forgotten  NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 11:07 pm

Dani: "Skell Pack.. Geez." I muttered to myself. "What blade?" I asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight- The Lost Is Never Forgotten NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight-  The Lost Is Never Forgotten  NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 11:08 pm

Dex: "Good point. we'll leave them to attack, then we can attack harder, especially sense Lillian Rose saw what was going on down there! We can keep checking back."
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight- The Lost Is Never Forgotten NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight-  The Lost Is Never Forgotten  NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 11:08 pm

Lillian: "Kass's!"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight- The Lost Is Never Forgotten NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight-  The Lost Is Never Forgotten  NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 11:10 pm

Dani: My eyes widened further, and I felt like freaking out. "Kass's sword? Are you serious? Thats.." I couldn't even begin to grope for words. Kass was a freaky guy who was EVIL.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight- The Lost Is Never Forgotten NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight-  The Lost Is Never Forgotten  NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 11:10 pm

Dazzel sighed. "Don't speak of fighting now... Not yet." She said quietly. "I need you to be focused on..... Something else." She looked down at her paws, nervous about giving Dex the news.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight- The Lost Is Never Forgotten NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight-  The Lost Is Never Forgotten  NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 11:11 pm

Lillian: "Yes."

Dex: "What's wrong?!" I stood up.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight- The Lost Is Never Forgotten NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight-  The Lost Is Never Forgotten  NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 11:12 pm

Dani: "What exactly does this mean?" I asked. Randomly, I remembered when I had eaten a poisioness fish, not paying attention, and almost died. I shook my head, clearing it.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight- The Lost Is Never Forgotten NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight-  The Lost Is Never Forgotten  NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 11:13 pm

Dazzel smiled at her mate. "Nothing bad, don't worry." She said with a chuckle. Her face was glowing as she pronounced to Dex, "Dex, I'm carrying pups."
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight- The Lost Is Never Forgotten NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight-  The Lost Is Never Forgotten  NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 11:13 pm

Lillian: "A beast! Armor! Kass's blade! Lasacona! Scar!"
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight- The Lost Is Never Forgotten NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight-  The Lost Is Never Forgotten  NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 11:14 pm

Dex: I smiled. "Wow..."
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight- The Lost Is Never Forgotten NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight-  The Lost Is Never Forgotten  NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 11:15 pm

Dazzel laughed and smiled at her mate. "I'm carrying your child, and all you can say is 'wow'?!" She said playfully. "Just think, we'll be parents."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight- The Lost Is Never Forgotten NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight-  The Lost Is Never Forgotten  NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 11:15 pm

Dani: Even as an elemental wolf, I swear, things were always weird and going wrong. A beast, Scar and Lasacona. "Great." I muttered under my breath. "What are we going to do?" I asked Lilliana.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight- The Lost Is Never Forgotten NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight-  The Lost Is Never Forgotten  NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 11:16 pm

Dex: "What else was I supposed to say." I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight- The Lost Is Never Forgotten NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight-  The Lost Is Never Forgotten  NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 11:17 pm

Dazzel nuzzled Dex. "Wonder what they'll be like.... Having a werewolf/vampire/darkness pup would be interesting."
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight- The Lost Is Never Forgotten NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight-  The Lost Is Never Forgotten  NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 11:18 pm

Lawkyn nodded. "All right, we're heading to--"

"The Serene Willow Lake!" Roseclaw cut in, playfully pacing ahead. Lawkyn followed the white-and-gray wolf joyfully, his own dark gray pelt being blown softly by the wind.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight- The Lost Is Never Forgotten NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight-  The Lost Is Never Forgotten  NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 11:19 pm

Lillian: I hit him with one of my nine tails. "Fight, duh!"

Dex: "I think they'll all be that way..." I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight- The Lost Is Never Forgotten NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight-  The Lost Is Never Forgotten  NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves•- Part Eight- The Lost Is Never Forgotten NO MORE POSTING 10/29/09
Page 1 of 33Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next