RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]

Go down 
+2
Harvey
Jєt
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Should this stay as a private RP?
Yes!
*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 8 I_vote_lcap18%*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Yes, even though I've read the book.
*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 8 I_vote_lcap0%*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes, I haven't read the book.
*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 8 I_vote_lcap9%*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
No, I have read the book and I want in!
*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 8 I_vote_lcap55%*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 55% [ 6 ]
No, even though I haven't read the book.
*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 8 I_vote_lcap0%*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No!
*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 8 I_vote_lcap18%*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 3:15 pm

((Shoka enters the conversation randomly yet again...xD))

Shoka secretly couldn't imagine Blade and Tara not fighting, but she kept it to herself. "So some lucky half-blood gets to be eaten by a hellhound? Boy that sounds like fun. Can I go?" She asked sarcastically.
"But I do agree that bringing satyrs with you guys would be a good idea. Like Blade said, their pipes can do great things." She added.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 12:24 am

Falco looked at Tara, then muttered something that sounded a bit like, "I'm pretty sure it's not a hellhound..." He cleared his throat, and finally spoke in a much louder voice. "Fine. It will be Blade, Tara, me, and a couple of satyrs if you wish."
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 10:51 am

Tara smiled at Falco and then turned to Blade, "I am asking this nicely, but, I swear if you call me 'Dionysus' little girl' one more time, I will choke you. So, please, come up with another loving nickname for me?"
She sighed and then said, "We should get packing, I am not waiting another minute to go after them. The monsters are going to be fighting them left and right. We have to leave soon." Tara pushed away from the table and then exited without a glance back, she was leaving as soon as she got packed.
"Tara." Someone's voice said and she turned around. Seeing her father, she blinked and stated, "Father?"
"Be careful and here," Dionysus almost commanded and then gave Tara a hug.
She blinked and stuttered, "Thanks, D-Dad." Tara ran off to her cabin, she had a strong feeling that the part of the prophecy that said two would die, she was going to be one of them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:48 pm

[Dun dun dunnnnnn]

Falco looked at Blade, wondering if he would actually do as Tara told him to.
He didn't think so.
"Well, I'm going to go pack now. Bring as much stuff as you can without it getting overloaded, who knows how long we'll be away from camp." Falco smirked, because he had a magical pack which was enchanted to fit many things in it without the pack weighing too much. It had been a gift, but he never knew who it was from.
Falco got up from the table and quickly ran off to the Hermes cabin to get his stuff.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 11:16 pm

[Anyone?]
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:25 am

Blade got up without a word and walked out of the big house and then started running to his cabin. He opened the door, multiple cabinmates stared at him and he just rolled his eyes as he shoved clothes and items into a backpack.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:35 am

Tara ran down into her cabin and burst in, grabbing her backpack. It was gone! She grimaced and turned to her half-brothers and half-sister, "Where is my backpack?!" One of her older brothers stepped up and muttered, "It dissapeared, and this went in it's place." In his hand was a green backpack with grapes embrodered on the side. He smiled, "It had a note with it too." He gave Tara a note that just said, 'Use it well.' Tara grinned and started to put her things in her bag, when she put her things in the bag, it just seemed to dissapear in the almost bottomless bag. Tara grinned, sweet. This would come in handy. She finished packing, including a bunch of junk food that the Hermes cabin had stolen from her. She walked out of her cabin and waited at the Big House, they'd need to get the two statyrs before they left with Arguis.
(The dude with a bunch of eyes.)
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 6:11 pm

Falco quickly hurried over to the Hermes cabin. When Falco had first arrived at camp he had made it clear that no one would steal anything from him, but it hadn't been easy. He yanked his black backpack out from underneath his bed, and immediatly started stuffing everything that he thought might be useful into it. In the front pouch he added about two hundred dollars worth of mortal money and a few golden drachmas. Falco took his dark, silver sword and stuck it in his sheath, then brought along an archer's bow just in case he needed to do a ranged-attack on a monster. He completed it by adding his needle-like arrows.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:05 pm

Tara shuffled from foot to foot, her bag slung over her shoulder. Her sword, Enélya was on her side in it's shealth, and her bow was on her back, with her arrows. She frowned, why were they taking so long? She wanted to find the two other kids that were the daughters or sons of the Big Three.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:07 pm

Falco slung his backpack over his shoulder and hastily made his way over to the Big House. "So, have we found satyrs yet?" he asked immediatly.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:09 pm

Tara's mouth went into a hard line and then muttered, "I was waiting for Blade." She put her hand on her sword and then muttered, "He can catch up, come on Falco."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:11 pm

Falco hesitated. He wondered what was up with Tara and Blade. "Alright," he finally said, making his way over to where he had seen a few satyrs.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:13 pm

Tara walked towards the fields, "There should be a couple of the more expiranced ones near here, teaching the younger ones."

(If it's alright with you, I was planning on killing Tara on the quest)
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:15 pm

[Um... well it's not for me to decide really. It's your character. I think I might just have Falco live.]

Falco nodded in agreement. "We just need two. Are there any that you are familiar with?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:18 pm

Tara grinned from ear to ear and yelled, "GROVER!"

There was a Blaaahhhaa! and then a furry head popped up, "Blaaahha, Tara?"

Tara grinned and then muttered, "Will you come on a quest with us?"

Grover came through the plants and bleated once before looking at Falco, "He smells like death."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:20 pm

Falco crossed his arms. "I'm Falco, son of Hades," he said. "And I didn't know death had a smell."
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:22 pm

Tara tried to hide her laughter and Grover gave her a skeptical look, "Sorry, I guess I'll come. I'll stick some pinecones with my cans in my bag."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:25 pm

Blade ran across the clearing and stopped abruptly infront of Tara and Falco. "Ready. We just need the satyrs." He stated looking up at the dark sky. I looked over at Grover. "Oh. Him." I stated dully.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:30 pm

Falco snorted. "Yes, him," he said, then added, "It's almost noon. Tara, Blade, could you chose the last satyr for me? I have to go... ah... take care of a few things." Falco grinned then sprinted off before they had the chance to argue with him.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 6:48 am

Tara rolled her eyes, "What is his deal?" She asked, her question concerning Falco.

Grover chewed on his bottom lip nervously and then saw Tara's bag, "Do you think you could put a few extra cans in there... if you have enough room. I have a feeling I'll need them." He bleated quickly and looked down at the ground.

Tara started to laugh and then took off her backpack, apon opening it, she started to take out cans of mortal soda and plenty of things that the bag couldn't hold if it wasn't magic.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 10:58 am

Blade rolled his eyes. Cans. How could anything like those things? He shook his head and waundered over to one of the taller trees. He reached up to one of the thicker branches and pulled himself up.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 11:01 am

Grover bleated and then trotted off, while yelling, "I am bringing back some furnature too!"

Tara rolled her eyes, poor Grover, he wasn't that good with the panpipes, but he was probably one of the best statyrs around. She walked over to the tree that Blade was sitting in and swung up beside him, "Since we can't fight, would you like to try and have a civil conversation?" Tara asked looking out on the fields and plucking an apple off of the branch above her.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 11:17 am

Blade pursed his lips. "Erm- I guess..." He said shrugging. Ther was nothing to talk bout, unless he wanted to get embarrassed even more or die from the river Styx.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 11:23 am

"Build anything cool lately?" Tara asked taking a bite of the apple, "Or, do you just imagine what you can build... I've never actually talked to a child of Athena before, other than nasty jibes and trying to kill them... Sometimes I think I might just be a daughter of Ares, until I choke something with a grape vine. Now that's just awesome. What can you do? From your mom, I mean, I sort of inherited the grape vine thing, plants, and being able to mess with another's mind. Other than being immensly smart, What do Athena's kids do?" She sounded generally interested, and Tara turned half-way and stared at Blade.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 11:27 am

"Nope. Not really... We don't inherit really anything but, her smarts and strategic thinking. It stinks. I'm basicly just a smart mortal that can swordfight." I stated dully. All of the other demigods atleast had some sort of power.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next