RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I know yet another book question xD Has anyone read the Lightning Theif series or atleast the first one?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

I know yet another book question xD Has anyone read the Lightning Theif series or atleast the first one? Empty
PostSubject: I know yet another book question xD Has anyone read the Lightning Theif series or atleast the first one?   I know yet another book question xD Has anyone read the Lightning Theif series or atleast the first one? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 4:40 pm

Title says it all...
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

I know yet another book question xD Has anyone read the Lightning Theif series or atleast the first one? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I know yet another book question xD Has anyone read the Lightning Theif series or atleast the first one?   I know yet another book question xD Has anyone read the Lightning Theif series or atleast the first one? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 5:00 pm

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMBOHDHAHSSVOECAALBOIHJBSOBB, Hehe excuse that! <<

I love that series! I have read all of them so far! My favorite was the most recent: The Battle of the Labrynth!!
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: I know yet another book question xD Has anyone read the Lightning Theif series or atleast the first one?   I know yet another book question xD Has anyone read the Lightning Theif series or atleast the first one? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 5:16 pm

Same!!!! I really want to make an RP but, I want atleast 5 people to have readit and liked it...
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: I know yet another book question xD Has anyone read the Lightning Theif series or atleast the first one?   I know yet another book question xD Has anyone read the Lightning Theif series or atleast the first one? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 5:19 pm

I would so join! I joined the one on WI but it isn't that fun...
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: I know yet another book question xD Has anyone read the Lightning Theif series or atleast the first one?   I know yet another book question xD Has anyone read the Lightning Theif series or atleast the first one? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 5:24 pm

Iknow their isn't really much to do except roam around Camp-Halfblood... I want to make one that isn't totally just camp-half blood, Iwant to male one where Kronos has taken over and Olympus is in ruins so the gods have scattered and it is up to the half-bloods to take down Kronos and his monsters...
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: I know yet another book question xD Has anyone read the Lightning Theif series or atleast the first one?   I know yet another book question xD Has anyone read the Lightning Theif series or atleast the first one? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 5:27 pm

OMBOHDHAHSSVOECAALBOIHJBSOBB, THAT SOUNDS LIKE SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really dispise the one on WI, it's no fun and soooo restricted!!!! ^--^
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: I know yet another book question xD Has anyone read the Lightning Theif series or atleast the first one?   I know yet another book question xD Has anyone read the Lightning Theif series or atleast the first one? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 5:43 pm

LOL I HATE RPing on WI because all of the RP's are always full and I feal kinda out of place when I'm rping there... Unlike here..

Hey would you like to work on it with me when more people sya they like it?
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: I know yet another book question xD Has anyone read the Lightning Theif series or atleast the first one?   I know yet another book question xD Has anyone read the Lightning Theif series or atleast the first one? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 6:04 pm

Sure! I would love to!

And yes WI is very uncomfertable.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: I know yet another book question xD Has anyone read the Lightning Theif series or atleast the first one?   I know yet another book question xD Has anyone read the Lightning Theif series or atleast the first one? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 8:46 pm

I've heard of it, but I haven't read it. I'm DYING to though.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: I know yet another book question xD Has anyone read the Lightning Theif series or atleast the first one?   I know yet another book question xD Has anyone read the Lightning Theif series or atleast the first one? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 9:01 pm

You need to!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: I know yet another book question xD Has anyone read the Lightning Theif series or atleast the first one?   I know yet another book question xD Has anyone read the Lightning Theif series or atleast the first one? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 6:27 am

Nope. I've never really even heard of them, to be honest. XD
Back to top Go down
http://shadowsowner888.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I know yet another book question xD Has anyone read the Lightning Theif series or atleast the first one?   I know yet another book question xD Has anyone read the Lightning Theif series or atleast the first one? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I know yet another book question xD Has anyone read the Lightning Theif series or atleast the first one?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: RPcentral Community :: Off Topic-
Jump to: