RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

•SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage)

Go down 
+3
Blank's Toucan
kieran c:
❝ lauren ❞
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

•SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage)   •SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:51 pm

SagePath yawned, and raised his head to Featherstar's voice. "A paw' early to be waking a cat like me, Feather. If I was your age I'd snarl at ye' but in me old years all I can do is hound ye' youngns" The blind elder was from a tribe off the coast of Scotland, so he had a rusted accent. The black and white elder stretched, and rose to Featherstar's side.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

•SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage)   •SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:52 pm

Featherstar smiled. "I do it anyway." She said and yawned. She looked at Sagepath.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage)   •SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 8:00 pm

"Doesn't today mark the new moon in these woods? Ferns' been mumblin' crazy all day. Something about the old moon." SagePath said, his ears swiveling to the sounds of the morning forest.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: •SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage)   •SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 8:01 pm

((You made a typo that said it was FATHERstar xD))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage)   •SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 8:03 pm

(Opps. xD)

Featherstar shrugged. "I think so. I guess I only listen to pawsteps and prey." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage)   •SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:48 am

FernSTAR padded out of her den, and looked at the blinding sunlight, pale and warm. She smiled.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage)   •SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 5:10 pm

Leafnose was already up. He organized the herbs and sighed. He twitched his ears and padded out of his hot den. She morning grass and dew felt wonderful on his paw pads. He sniffed the ground and headed toward fresh-kill for a snack.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage)   •SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 10:28 am

FernSTAR went to the fresh-kill pile, and picked a small thrush. "Oh, good morning, Leafnose!" FernSTAR said cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage)   •SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 6:12 pm

Leafnose smiled and dipped his head. "To you, Fernstar!" He meowed cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage)   •SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:49 am

Fernstar smiled cheerfully as well, "How are you, Leafnose?" Fernstar asked politely, sitting down.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage)   •SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:02 pm

Leafnose shrugged. "A bit tired. I have to organize myself." He admitted sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage)   •SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 6:29 pm

Fernstar grinned, and nodded sympathetically. "I am a bit tired myself," She commented.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage)   •SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 8:38 pm

Leafnose smiled. "These are clong days, I guess."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage)   •SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:16 pm

Fernstar nodded, "I guess so. Need any help sorting the herbs?" She asked politely.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage)   •SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:20 pm

Leafnose smiled. "Not now, really. I do need some poppyseed and marigold.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage)   •SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:21 pm

"I can help you go look for some, if you want," Fernstar offered. Her paws itched to be out of camp, she was restless.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage)   •SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 9:58 am

Leafnpse smiled. "Thanks! I could use it!" He churred.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: •SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage)   •SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 10:34 am

Nightsong wanted to go on a patrol but there was none so he sat there

(xD)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage)   •SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 12:33 pm

Fernstar got up. "Are you going now?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage)   •SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 12:34 pm

Leafnose nodded. "Come on."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage)   •SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 12:35 pm

Fernstar got up, and followed the medi. cat.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage)   •SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 12:36 pm

Lafnose cantered into the forest and sniffed.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage)   •SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 12:37 pm

Fernstar sniffed the air. "What are we looking for again?" She asked.

(( Something exciting should happen, maybe..))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage)   •SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 12:38 pm

(Alright...lIke a new member finding? )

"Poppy seed and Marigold." ZHe said and spotted a poppy seed plant.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: •SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage)   •SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 12:39 pm

((Something involving Nightsong and the rest of the Clan. We never have anything to do xD))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage)   •SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

•SunClan• Part 1-Before the Days Of JointClan- (PRP For the active members of JointClan- Dawn, larch, Branch (Duh. xD) And Vixen, Sage)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next