RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

>Roseclan and Thornclan< Part 1: Life time enemies

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

>Roseclan and Thornclan<  Part 1: Life time enemies Empty
PostSubject: >Roseclan and Thornclan< Part 1: Life time enemies   >Roseclan and Thornclan<  Part 1: Life time enemies I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 10:27 am

A lone cat sits on a sun-warmed rock in the middle of an empty clearing. Curiously, you pad up to him. "Who're you?" You ask. The cat, an old tom, looks up and chuckles. "You do not know who I am?" You shake your head. "I am Silverfeather, the medicine cat of all." Your eyes widened. Silverfeather was in many of your old nursery stories. "Come, and listen to the Story of Rosethornclan." He tells you, his eyes sparkling. You lay in a comfortable position, ready to listen.

"Many a moon ago, there was once a clan named Rosethorn.. It was the largest in the forest, and the most feared. Raggedstar was their leader, feirce and brave, willy and proud. Yet he was a good leader. His deputy, Rainstorm, was not. Rainstorm attempted to kill Raggedstar, but did not succeed. Raggedstar exhiled Rainstorm into the forest, where he lurks to this very day. But poor, poor Raggedstar. He could not cope with the events of the pass day. So he died...all...9....lives." Silverfeather shook his head in sadness. I. You think. Will bring Roseclan and Thornclan together one day.

Rules:
You know them.
Follow them.

Form-

Name:
personality[optional]:
clan:
rank wanted:
other:

Roseclan:

Leader- Reedstar

Deputy-TBA

Medicine cat-TBA

Warriors:
Rainheart

Apprentices:

Queens:

Elders:

:Thornclan:

Leader-Inkstar

Deputy-TBA

Medicine cat-TBA

Warriors:
Ravenclaw
Stormheart

Apprentices:

Queens:

Elders:

Reedstar's form:

Name: Reedstar
description: Reedstar is a stocky tom with a dark red coat and white stripes. Reedstar's eyes are a dark amber, and one of his hindlegs is twisted
personality[optional: Reedstar is a mentally quick tom. He reacts to everything around him, be it a butterfly, or a rogue attacking his camp. He can be rude at times, but he is a good leader and kind at most times
clan: Rose
rank wanted: Has it, leader
other: none

Inkstar's form:

Name: Inkstar
description: Inkstar is as her name describes her. Her pelt is an inky black with stray white markings. Tawny colored fur climbs up each of her legs like fire, and twists around her shoulders and hips. Inkstar's tail was born with a short, almost bear-like tail. Her eyes are a dark, jade green
personality[optional]: Will be played out
Clan: Thorn
Rank wanted: Has it, leader
other: none

Last edited by ~*Renna Longshadow*~ on Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: >Roseclan and Thornclan< Part 1: Life time enemies   >Roseclan and Thornclan<  Part 1: Life time enemies I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 10:51 am

Name: Stormheart
description: A large gray/blue she-cat with white chest, paws and tail tip. Bright blue eyes with a hint of green to them.
personality[optional]: Stormheart is very hyper, and gets in trouble often. She is a new warrior, still young and playful. Stormheart is tricky and clever, not to much common sense I might add.
clan: Thorn
rank wanted: Warrior
other: Nope.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: >Roseclan and Thornclan< Part 1: Life time enemies   >Roseclan and Thornclan<  Part 1: Life time enemies I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 6:59 pm

Name: Rainheart
description: A dark gray she-cat with large paws and bright blue eyes. Her fur is short and she has a long tail.
personality[optional]: will unfold
clan: RoseClan
rank wanted: Deputy
other:
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: >Roseclan and Thornclan< Part 1: Life time enemies   >Roseclan and Thornclan<  Part 1: Life time enemies I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 7:01 pm

Name: Ravenclaw
description:
>Roseclan and Thornclan<  Part 1: Life time enemies Picture1-4
clan: ThornClan
rank wanted: Warrior
other: The "C" between the Clan name and "Clan" should be capitalized (e.g. ThunderClan, RiverClan, etc.)
You spelled "fierce" wrong.
You spelled "exiled" wrong.
Why would a cat just walk up to a stranger and ask them who they were?
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: >Roseclan and Thornclan< Part 1: Life time enemies   >Roseclan and Thornclan<  Part 1: Life time enemies I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 9:04 pm

[I was typing fast]

[All accepted]
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: >Roseclan and Thornclan< Part 1: Life time enemies   >Roseclan and Thornclan<  Part 1: Life time enemies I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 9:05 pm

(( Thanks! Wanna RP? ))
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: >Roseclan and Thornclan< Part 1: Life time enemies   >Roseclan and Thornclan<  Part 1: Life time enemies I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 9:10 pm

[Sure, if you start :) ]
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: >Roseclan and Thornclan< Part 1: Life time enemies   >Roseclan and Thornclan<  Part 1: Life time enemies I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 9:12 pm

(( Sure. Stormheart is not in the Clan yet. =) ))

Stormheart padded along, and pounced at a leaf, and pretended to wrestle it. She was looking for a Clan, but she didn't know where to go.
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: >Roseclan and Thornclan< Part 1: Life time enemies   >Roseclan and Thornclan<  Part 1: Life time enemies I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 9:16 pm

[kk]

Inkstar cursed under his breath as a mouse bounded out of his reach. The black tom's tail twitched in irritation as he continued his border patrol.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: >Roseclan and Thornclan< Part 1: Life time enemies   >Roseclan and Thornclan<  Part 1: Life time enemies I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 9:20 pm

Stormheart finished her little game with the leaf, and pricked her ears. She smelled something, and heard something too. Another Clan cat, or a rogue?
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: >Roseclan and Thornclan< Part 1: Life time enemies   >Roseclan and Thornclan<  Part 1: Life time enemies I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:05 am

Inkstar growled, slowing to a brisk trot. He pricked his ears, and looked around. "Who's there?"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: >Roseclan and Thornclan< Part 1: Life time enemies   >Roseclan and Thornclan<  Part 1: Life time enemies I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 10:26 am

Stormheart heard the voice just ahead, and pounced at a bush. She rolled right through, and leafs clung to her pelt. "Me..?" She said weakly.
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: >Roseclan and Thornclan< Part 1: Life time enemies   >Roseclan and Thornclan<  Part 1: Life time enemies I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 10:34 am

[Just replying, can't stay :( ]

Inkstar flinched as the she-cat appeared in front of him. "Why are you in Thornclan territory?" The inky black tom demanded.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: >Roseclan and Thornclan< Part 1: Life time enemies   >Roseclan and Thornclan<  Part 1: Life time enemies I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 10:36 am

(( Aww..))

"I was looking for ThornClan.." Stormheart muttered in a 'duh' kind of tone. "I'm Stormheart, by the way, and who might you be?" Stormheart asked, getting up and shaking her pelt, trying to get the leafs off.
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: >Roseclan and Thornclan< Part 1: Life time enemies   >Roseclan and Thornclan<  Part 1: Life time enemies I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 9:07 pm

"Well, you're in luck. I am Inkstar, leader of Thornclan." He stated.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: >Roseclan and Thornclan< Part 1: Life time enemies   >Roseclan and Thornclan<  Part 1: Life time enemies I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 9:29 pm

Stormheart dipped her head, trying to be as polite as possible. She looked ragged, leafs clinging to her pelt, her fur ruffled and messed up.
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: >Roseclan and Thornclan< Part 1: Life time enemies   >Roseclan and Thornclan<  Part 1: Life time enemies I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 9:33 pm

Inkstar chuckled. "Looks like you've had some adventures." HE remarked.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: >Roseclan and Thornclan< Part 1: Life time enemies   >Roseclan and Thornclan<  Part 1: Life time enemies I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 9:35 pm

Stormheart chuckled along as well, though a little softer. "I guess so," Stormheart said, thinking of wrestling with a leaf, some adventure. "So, can I join your Clan, THornClan?" SHe asked.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: >Roseclan and Thornclan< Part 1: Life time enemies   >Roseclan and Thornclan<  Part 1: Life time enemies I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 10:39 pm

Ravenclaw padded up to Inkstar. He had seen the cat and wanted to follow him for no apparent reason in case any jobs needed to be done.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: >Roseclan and Thornclan< Part 1: Life time enemies   >Roseclan and Thornclan<  Part 1: Life time enemies I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 11:07 pm

Rainheart whirled around as she heard something. "What is it?"

Maybe it's just my overreacting again.

Last edited by Dawnfrost (Glue) on Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: >Roseclan and Thornclan< Part 1: Life time enemies   >Roseclan and Thornclan<  Part 1: Life time enemies I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 11:08 pm

Stormheart turned when Ravenclaw showed up, and felt very self-consious.
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: >Roseclan and Thornclan< Part 1: Life time enemies   >Roseclan and Thornclan<  Part 1: Life time enemies I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 5:57 pm

Inkstar's ears twitched as the other cat approached. "Hello." He murmured, staying calm.

Reedstar yawned and padded out of her den; only to look at an empty clan camp. The she-cat sighed, and trudged outinto the forest.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: >Roseclan and Thornclan< Part 1: Life time enemies   >Roseclan and Thornclan<  Part 1: Life time enemies I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 6:44 pm

((What, we're in the same Clan and we don't know each other?))

Ravenclaw flicked his tail to signal that he was just keeping watch.
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: >Roseclan and Thornclan< Part 1: Life time enemies   >Roseclan and Thornclan<  Part 1: Life time enemies I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 7:15 pm

[I thought Ravenclaw hadn't joined yet?]
[nvm]

Inkstar nodded in Ravenclaw's direction. "Meet your new clanmate, Ravenclaw. Her name is Stormheart." He mewed.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: >Roseclan and Thornclan< Part 1: Life time enemies   >Roseclan and Thornclan<  Part 1: Life time enemies I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 7:35 pm

Stormheart froze up, and turned stiffly to Ravenclaw. "H-hi." SHe said weakly, smiling weakly as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: >Roseclan and Thornclan< Part 1: Life time enemies   >Roseclan and Thornclan<  Part 1: Life time enemies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

>Roseclan and Thornclan< Part 1: Life time enemies
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next