RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One Life: part 1, let the rain fall down.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

One Life: part 1, let the rain fall down. Empty
PostSubject: One Life: part 1, let the rain fall down.   One Life: part 1, let the rain fall down. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 8:47 pm

You are prowling down the icy mountians, when you see two bears. one of them is a slim bear, the other is thick. "Balkar, we do not know what lies past that mountian, we cannot go there" the slim one said, turning his deep brown eyes on balkar. "If we don't go we will die. now lead me there!" balkar snarled, and the slim one walked past you, and you hid behind a tree. he walked past the dark trees, and what seemed like hours you finnaly know they made it on the other side. you hear a deep moan, and suddenly fire shoots up into the sky. you hear nothing exept for the drumming sound of your heart. then, a dragon flies into the deep purple sky.
Hello and welcome to one life. your pack is dieing, and the only ones left are the alpha male and the alpha female. you will choose one of them, and go on a journey with them threw the mountians. fill this out:
Name:
Skills:
Chosen alpha:
animal type:
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: One Life: part 1, let the rain fall down.   One Life: part 1, let the rain fall down. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:03 pm

Wouldn't this go in the wolf RPs section...?
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: One Life: part 1, let the rain fall down.   One Life: part 1, let the rain fall down. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 9:45 pm

IT'S IN THE FELINE SECTION!!??!?!?!?!!!
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: One Life: part 1, let the rain fall down.   One Life: part 1, let the rain fall down. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:36 pm

You said Animal Type. This should go somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: One Life: part 1, let the rain fall down.   One Life: part 1, let the rain fall down. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 10:46 pm

Name: Zero
Skills: best hunter
looks:One Life: part 1, let the rain fall down. Wingedwolf
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: One Life: part 1, let the rain fall down.   One Life: part 1, let the rain fall down. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 10:48 pm

I waited for somthing-anything. the rain had just fallen, and i was sitting in my den, thinking of my pack. "Zeeeeeerooo" the wind whispered, biting and nipping my ears. "shadowheart" i whispered to myself, remembering him. "Zeeeeeeeerooooooo" the wind whispered agin, ruffling my fur. "I've got to go on a journey" i said, stretching.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Life: part 1, let the rain fall down.   One Life: part 1, let the rain fall down. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One Life: part 1, let the rain fall down.
Page 1 of 1