RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

|Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Becca!
One Special Member!

|Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:17 pm

Violet turned into herself and then looked down, she blushed and then moved toward another doorway. Standing just out of view.

(I sorta want it to be like Jacob in Twilight, why would their clothes not get torn up?)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

|Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:20 pm

((Ok. xDD))

Jacob quickly slipped on a new pair of clothes and ducked under one of the red guideline ropes and played a note on the piano they had, had in their house. He smiled and played the sheet music that was infront of him. Sonata.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:23 pm

(It makes more sense.)

Violet shuffled from foot to foot before turning back into a panther, she didn't have any clothes. She she padded toward Jacob.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:24 pm

(Yep. I haven't been thinking straight lately)

Jacob smiled and stroked her head as if she was a normal house cat. He finished the song and got up. "Not so amazing it it?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:26 pm

The head pet felt strangely good and Violet let loose a soft purr. She looked up at Jacob and said mentally, Of course, now what in the world is the plaque?
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:29 pm

Jacob smiled and slid off the chair so he was eye level with her. "It's a long story. Just there was a large plague here when the explorers first went over to america and some people wore large masks that were white and made them look like birds."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:30 pm

Violet nodded, That is significant why...?
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:48 pm

"I have no clue." Jacob said and pet her head againnoticing it made her purr.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:52 pm

Violet got distracted by the petting and purred non-stop. She looked up at Jacob with bright intelligent loving eyes and tried to smile as best as she could.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:53 pm

Jacob grinned. "I now know finally how to make you smile" He said kissing her on the forehead.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:54 pm

(He kissed a cat. LOL)

Violet made a choking sound that was really laughing and then said mentally, You kissed a cat.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:56 pm

(*Rolls eyes*)

Jacob smiled. "Yes. A cat I love very much." He said and got up. He walked over to a small living room set up and checked out everything as if he was Sherlock Holmes or someone.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:57 pm

Violet felt her face go warm, luckily she had black fur and it covered the blush. She padded over and swished her tail back and forth before leaping on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:00 pm

Jacob bit his lip and it struck him. He rushed over to the piano and played 'Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star.' The piano split open revealing a passgeway down under the ground.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:02 pm

Violet leapt down the passage and meowed back up.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:05 pm

Jacob ran down and grimaced at the darkness. He turned into a tiger so he could see his clothes hung on shredds around him. He smiled and shook them off.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:07 pm

You could only see Violet's eyes in the pitch black and she looked scary as she moved closer to Jacob.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:10 pm

Jacob laid his tail on her back so they wouldn't get lost from eachother. It was strange he could easily see in the dark. He looked around, he saw human skeletons and bones along the walls.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:14 pm

Violet's fur raised and she hissed at the skeletons. She moved closer to Jacob, if that was possible, and nudged him.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:17 pm

Jacob's fur brushed against hers comfortingly.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:18 pm

Violet swiped at one of them and it crackled to the floor. She jumped back and hissed terrified and then moved back towards Jacob.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:20 pm

Jacob purred. Violet, Don't worry they're completely dead. He said in a kind voice.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:23 pm

Me, worried. Haha-Oh my gosh! Violet screamed in her mind as a mouse scrurried past. She looked down at her paws and muttered, False alarm...
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:34 pm

Jacob smiled. He let his tail rest on her back. Everything's OK. Don't worry about anything.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:36 pm

Violet's tail twitched nervously and she shook her head, Can we just get on with this?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

|Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|
Page 18 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 28  Next