RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

|Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

|Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 3:46 pm

Jacob smiled and rested his head on top of her's. He rocked back and forth soothingly.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

|Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 3:47 pm

Violet smiled and soon fell asleep, soundlessly.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 3:51 pm

Jacob noticed she had fallen asleep. He smiled and picked her up. And held her like a child. He walked into his house and laid her down on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 3:52 pm

Violet didn't wake up this entire time and she slept soundlessly, breathing softly.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 3:56 pm

Jacob sat down next to her waiting for her to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 3:57 pm

Violet yawned about thirty minutes later and shook her head, her eyes opened softly and she mumbled, "Jacob?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 3:59 pm

"I'm here." Jacob said appearing in her view.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 3:59 pm

Violet nodded softly, "Hello."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 4:04 pm

Jacob smiled. "Did you sleep well?" He asked lightly.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 4:44 pm

Violet nodded softly and then sat up. She streached and yawned once more before rubbing the sleep out of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 4:46 pm

Jacob nodded. "It's six o'clock. I've fixed basic macaroni and cheese for dinner..." He said sitting down next to her.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 4:47 pm

Violet smiled, "Wow, A guy that can cook. Nice."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 4:49 pm

"Don't expect it much." Jacob said leaning back in the chair. "Anyway, all I had to do is put water in a bowl along with noodles and powdered cheese."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 8:14 pm

Violet laughed, "I am aware on how to make Mac&&Cheese."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 8:16 pm

"I know." Jacob said sheepishly. He got up and walked over to the kitchen. He flicked off the stove and poured in the powdered cheese. He stirred it until everything was covered in cheese. He poured it in two seperate bowls and put a spoon in each. He brought it out to Violet. "Bon' Apetite." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 8:22 pm

Violet smiled and laughed, "Merci' Boucu."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 8:24 pm

"English?" Jacob said taking a bite ot of the hot pasta.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 8:25 pm

"Thank you." Violet translated and smiled before eating a bit of the Mac and cheese.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 8:27 pm

Jacob rolled his eye's and scarffed down the pasta. He blushed when his bowl was finished and Violet wasn't even half done. "Sorry..." He muttered and got up.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 8:29 pm

"It doesn't affect me... I could eat more, but I don't feel that well." Violet explained pushing her half-eaten bowl away.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 8:31 pm

Jacob took the bowl's into the kitchen and washed them out. He walked back into the living room and turned on the T.V. it was set on ABC.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 8:33 pm

Violet walked over to Jake and sat down beside him, all the sudden she clutched her stomach and started to moan.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 8:35 pm

Jacob frowned. "What's the matter?" He asked noticing the green look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 8:41 pm

"My stomach..." Violet said clutching it, she moaned again and doubled over on her knees.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 8:43 pm

Jacob scrammbled out of his seat and ran for the kitchen he grabbed a bowl and ran back. He set it down next to Violet's head so if she needed to she could throw up in it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

|Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|
Page 7 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 28  Next