RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

<> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5))

Go down 
+3
Blank's Toucan
❝ lauren ❞
kieran c:
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

<> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5)) - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5))   <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5)) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 8:12 pm

Stripepaw padded slowly around the forest that was JointClan territory, and came upon the small little stream that ran through the territory, and he sat down on a rock and stared at the water. He didn't hear the small pawsteps of a cat from behind, and suddenly Stormwind was behind him, and Stripepaw didn't notice.. Yet.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

<> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5)) - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5))   <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5)) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:04 pm

Toothfang sighed and hopped up onto the highrock. "Clan meeting!" He yowled.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5))   <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5)) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:06 pm

Stripepaw wasn't in camp, and nor was Stormwind, to hear Toothstar's yowl. Stripepaw sighed, and stared into the water, and suddenly Stormwind pinned Stripepaw down, near the water, very near. "What do you want?" Stripepaw asked calmly, voice cracking a bit.
~~~
Hazelpaw, Smallpaw, Lionpaw and Cloudpaw gathered though, and Wolfstar stood up to listen to Toothstar.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5))   <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5)) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:10 pm

Amberheart pricked her ears. She sensed danger with Stripepaw. She crept toward where he left, only to find Stormwind pinning him. She hissed softly, only Stripepaw could hear.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5))   <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5)) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:12 pm

Hazelpaw wondered where Stripepaw was.
~~~
Stripepaw tried not to smile when he heard his mom. "What do you want?" He repeated, and Stormwind looked him in the eye. "You can hear voices, right?" Stormwind asked, and Stripepaw nodded, holding back a sharp response. "Good. I want to see something." Stormwind growled.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5))   <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5)) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:13 pm

Amberheart growled, louder. "Stay away from Stripepaw!" She hissed and pounced, pinning Stormwind. "You wanna see your fox dung of a mate." She growled.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5))   <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5)) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:15 pm

Stormwind remained calm, and Stripepaw leapt up, holding back a cheer. "Yes. But I'm not doing anything wrong. I don't know if it'll work, and if it does, you could talk to Branchstar, couldn't you?" He said.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5))   <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5)) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:17 pm

Amberheart hissed. "You know StarClan cats come to who they want to. I Know. Mellowheart and you only bothered my and Branchstar." She spat. "And if you even try to do anything with Stripepaw, you'll be crowfood." She threated.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5))   <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5)) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:19 pm

" I wasn't going to hurt him." Stormwind said calmly, "Don't you wonder why Branchstar doesn't come to you? Or your kits?" He said, looking at Stripepaw. "Maybe he can't.. Or doesm't want to." At this point, Stripepaw growled deeply, and glared at STormwind with hate in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5))   <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5)) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:22 pm

Amberheart growled. "I know why, and it's none of your problem! Anyway, leave. Wolfstar will here of this, he is the head leader." She growled. "I don't trust a single hair on your pelt, traitor." She hissed. "Stripepaw, report to Wolfstar." She commanded.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5))   <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5)) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:24 pm

Stripepaw nodded, and raced off toward camp. "Wolfstar!" He called, dashing through the entrance. Wolfstar looked at him. "Yes?"
~~~
Stormwind shrugged, and pushed her off. "Fine, don't trust me. You do know why? Then educate me." Stormwind said.
~~~
Stripefur looked at Stripepaw and the look on his face. Then he thought of Stormwind, he was probaly doing something bad.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5))   <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5)) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:30 pm

Amberheart hissed and braced herself. "Nice try. No way you are gonna know my secret." She snarled. "I'd tell any cat but you, Stormwind."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5))   <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5)) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:32 pm

"Secret? Now there is secrets.. Hm." Stormwind said, talking in an accent almost like his brother. He had a secret of his own. Nobody knew, nobody. Or did somebody?
~~~
"Stormwind attacked me in the forst and is talking to my mom."Stripepaw said quickly. Wolfstar growled. "I'll kill that stupid piece of fur," He vowed softly.
~~~
Stripefur heard what they said, and felt dread stir in the pit of his stomach.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5))   <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5)) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:34 pm

Amberheart growled. "I'll make a deal. You tell me all your secrets, and I'll tell mine."

(Make Stripepaw say Stormwind wants to use his powers.)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5))   <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5)) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:35 pm

(( Got it.))

Stripepaw looked at Wolfstar. "He wants to use my powers.." Wolfstar looked at him. "Powers? Oh." He knew exactly what it was.
~~~
Stormwind growled, "Never. I don't trust you." He said, and Stripefur back at camp drifted away slowly. Out of camp.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5))   <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5)) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:36 pm

Amberheart smiled. "Would yoiu trust my if I told you Darkfang is my uncle?" She asked.

(say YES)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5))   <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5)) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:38 pm

(( Fine. But if Amberheart gets mad, just know that Stormwind said it not me. xDD ))

"You won't like it, but fine." He said. "I have a partner. Stripefur." He started, and Stripefur appeared as if on cue. "I was going to contact Mellowheart through Stripepaw and-" He stopped.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5))   <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5)) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:40 pm

Amberheart tumbled. "St-Stripefur, but-" She stopped. She saw Toothstars ear.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5))   <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5)) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:42 pm

Stripefur looked at her with sad eyes. " I don't want to. He's threatened me." He said somberly.
~~~
Stormwind rolled his eyes at his brother,.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5))   <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5)) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:44 pm

Amberheart growled. "you WHAT?" She snarled. she flicked her tail. "Y-You threated? what did you say." She growled.

~~~~

Toothstar listened carefully.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5))   <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5)) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:45 pm

"He's going to kill me, literally, and Wolfstar. We're not friends, Wolfstar and I, but I'm not letting anyone die.." Stripefur stopped slowly.
~~~
Stormwind sighed. "JointClan really is stupid. Mellowheart and I planned to kill her, bring her back.. Yada yada."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5))   <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5)) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:47 pm

Amberheart growled. "Well, supposedly you want to hear my secret." She hissed.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5))   <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5)) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:48 pm

Stripefur looked awkwardly away. Anyone die? Someone was going to, but what could he do to warn them? He was gonna risk his life.
~~
Stormwind nodded. "Go on."
~~~
Stripefur looked at Amberheart. "Do you know how he is going to bring back Mellowheart? He's going to kill Stripepa-" He was cut off, STormwind lunged at him.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5))   <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5)) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 12:48 am

Rainpaw hopped up to the rock for a Clan meeting, wondering why the clearing seemed so empty. "Where is everybody?" She asked, looking around warily. With a gasp, she exclaimed, "Where did Stripepaw go?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5))   <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5)) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 7:55 am

Amberheart batted Stormwind back. "Hey, waych it." She growleld. As long as I'm around your staying back." She hissed. "So there's something I don't know!" She questioned. "WEll, I have many secrets, only one of yours won't open my mouth!"

~~~

Toothstar raced back to camp. He hopped onto the highrock and panted. "Clan meeting! Hurry!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5))   <> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5)) - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<> JointClan, BloodClan & Branch Pack <> Part 4 <> We Gotta Stick Together <> ((PLEASE CLOSE FOR PART 5))
Page 23 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next