RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~HARVEST MOON~

Go down 
+3
kieran c:
Harvey
kyterlize
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:04 pm

Celia couldn't stop grinning. She thought she heard heer name so she looked down at Marlins head, which was resting in her lap. She bent closer and noticed him beginning to arouse.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:05 pm

Alana nodded slowly.
Back to top Go down
oOMaggsOo
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
oOMaggsOo

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:05 pm

Dani felt like crying. Oh, sure, she thought, he's gonna ignore me and when I try to help him after he's been a jerk and then.... Dani eyed Celia and Marlin silently. She felt like crying, but blinked hard to keep the tears inside. "Well, that's good, now that he's fine I better get going," Dani said and quickly hurried down the hill to her shop. She couldn't bear to see any more.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:06 pm

Marlin groaned. His chest was sore from the asthma attack, and everywhere ached from the fall.

Skye looked deep into her eyes. "You okay? Do you need anything?" He didn't know why, but he cared for Alana deeply suddenly.
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:07 pm

Jake looked from the group to Dani and ran after her, "Dani! Wait!"
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:08 pm

(wait maggs, after every1 leaves, marlin and celia r gonna have a "special" moment, then u should come back 2 apologize r whatevs and c it, then get pissed off)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:08 pm

"I'm OK... I justwanna g-gohome..." she mumbled and tore her hand away, than walked away to her shop.
Back to top Go down
oOMaggsOo
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
oOMaggsOo

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:09 pm

Dani had let the tears fall when she left, but when she heard Jake she wiped them away. "Jake... I gotta... uhm.. get back to work," she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:10 pm

Celia thought marlin looked uncomfortable, so she gingerly and akwardly moved his body, placing him even more in her lap, trying to relieve a few of his aches from his fall.
Back to top Go down
oOMaggsOo
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
oOMaggsOo

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:11 pm

((Everyone by Marlin leave! xD Lol jkjjk))
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:12 pm

Marlin's eyes fluttered open to see Celia beaming down at him.

Skye was a little stunned by her leave, but he accepted it. He decided it would be best to leave her for the night, and he headed back to his pond. "Well, I didn't get anything tonight for my curry...." He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:12 pm

(emily- i mean HARVS! REPLY!)
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:14 pm

((I DID!))
Back to top Go down
oOMaggsOo
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
oOMaggsOo

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:15 pm

Dani turned slightly to see Marlin and Celia. Her eyes flooded with tears, but somehow she needed to see, so she didn't look away.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:15 pm

Jake sighed, "It's late, can't we just sit on the beach or talk..?" he asked. "What's wrong..?"

Alana sighed as she went to her house behind her shop and got ready to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:20 pm

Marlin Sat up a little. "Thanks, Celia." he mumbled with a smile.
Back to top Go down
oOMaggsOo
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
oOMaggsOo

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:20 pm

Dani wiped away her tears, she felt stupid to have believed in a jerk like MArlin. "I'm sorry, Jake, I'll go down to the beach with you, if you still want to," she smiled and wrapped her arms around Jake's waist. She held his hand as they walked down to the beach together.
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

(sry!) Celia reached down and hugged Marlin, her stick-straight, brown hair curtained her face. She winked playfully, needing to enlighten the mood.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:21 pm

Jake smiled slightly, "OK.." he held her hand and walked with her.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:24 pm

Marlin chuckled. "Can you help me up?" He mumbled, trying to stand. "I guess I need to eat something." He laughed as his stomach growled.
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:24 pm

Celia looked up and noticed everyone was gone. Grinning, she looked back to Marlin. "I'm so glad your okay!" she said. She felt an unusual spark, and relaized how much she loved Marlin. She leaned in a little closer, not sure what was going to happen.
Back to top Go down
oOMaggsOo
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
oOMaggsOo

When they got to the beach, Dani smiled brightly and sat down in the warm sand without ever letting goof Jake's hand.
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:26 pm

"Oh! yeah," she said. A twinge of sadness in her voice, she realized nothing would happen. She stood then reached out her hand, helping him up.
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:27 pm

(harvs!)
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:27 pm

Marlin put his arm around Celia, helping him walk. As they walked inside the house, he gave her a peck on the cheek. "You're too kind to me." He said, sitting on the sofa.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~HARVEST MOON~
Page 8 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next