RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

-Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:23 pm

Jacob nodded. "You're right. Have you ever tried Burgerking or any other American fastfood chain resteraunt?" He asked his stoumach growling.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:26 pm

"Did you say Burger King?" Violet asked staring at Jake, "Are you kidding me, Parie has McDonalds, Buger King, O'Charles, and alot of other resturant chains, I am not from another planet."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:27 pm

"Yes. Hey, I didn't know." Jacob said rolling his eyes. "Come on. My stoumach is going to kill me and dance on my grave if I don't eat something soon."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:30 pm

Violet smiled and got up walking out of the room. She slid the keycard on the desk and said, "Thank you, My parent's wouldn't have been happy that you didn't let me into our room."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:31 pm

Jacob rolled his eyes. "Nice excuse." He said when they were out of the hotel.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:33 pm

Violet bowed, "Merci Buco! Thank you." She smiled and walked forward on nimble toes, "McDonalds? I am more one for StarBucks..."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:35 pm

Jacob nodded. "Coffee. Yum." He said jubilantly. "And Cookies. You don't have any American Currency do you?" He asked taking out two twenty dollar bills and shoving them into her hand. "It's for when you need it."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:36 pm

Violet shook her head and gave Jake back his money, "I have at least one thousand." She grinned and stated, "Don't ask."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:40 pm

Jacob grinned and took the money back in his back pocket. He started walking down the street to where the Starbuck was.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:42 pm

Violet walked alongside him and then said, "I'm going to try something." She closed her eyes and twisted Ben's mind to match hers and thought, Can you hear me?
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:49 pm

Yeah Jacob thought. Can you see images too? He asked.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:51 pm

Yes!, Violet thought back smiling.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:52 pm

Even worse Jacob thought sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:54 pm

Violet smiled, Yeah, I can send pictures to another's mind too.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:57 pm

That'll help. Jacob said pushing open the door to Starbucks.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:05 am

Yep, Violet said smiling and the ordered, "I'll have a medium hot chocolate."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:09 am

"A Chestnut Latte, Two Splenda." Jacob said ordering.

The waiter nodded and went to the machines andmade the two drinks she handed them to Jacob and Violet.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:11 am

Violet threw a twenty on the counter and got the change for both of their drinks. She smiled and said, "Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:12 am

"You were the one that paid for it." Jacob said taking the lid off and slowly blowing on it. He walked over to a table and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:14 am

Lilliana rolled her eyes, "Not you, Mr. Vain. I was saying thanks to the Waitress." She pushed him lightly on the shoulder and smiled playfully, sitting down at a table for two in the corner.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:17 am

"Sorry." Jacob replied taking a sip of the coffee. "I was thinking about someone." He said mysteriously.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:18 am

Violet tried reading his mind.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:20 am

"I know you're trying to read my mind." Jacob whispered. He thought about the letters she had sent him. He had blushed everytime he had read them.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:22 am

Violet blushed and sent him a picture of her in her room reading his letters on her bed smiling and laughing.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:24 am

Jacob smiled. "Wait, how did the police find out about your 'crime'?" He asked taking a gulp of the Coffee even though it scorched his throat it felt good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE
Page 2 of 38Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 38  Next