RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version

Go down 
+12
Otterwhisker
Blank's Toucan
Star
goldmoon17
Suburbia
Ginger.
Jay
Jєt
( labbie! )
Starlight Kitsune
1cheergirl12
luck2223
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version   The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 5:56 pm

Stormheart pulled out His I phone and started listning to Thriller by Michale Jackson

(I love that song)
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version   The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 5:57 pm

Silverclaw heard Stormheatr's music. "Billie Jean is better!" He said as he played it from his cellphone.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version   The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 5:59 pm

''eah he is but this song is worth that 99 cents I paid for it.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version   The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 6:01 pm

"True, true, but can you do this?" Silverclaw asked as he played the song and danced like MJ. Billie Jean Is Not My Lover. She's Just A Girl Who Claims That I Am The One. But The Kid Is Not My Son. She Says I Am The One, But The Kid Is Not My Son.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version   The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 6:03 pm

Stormheart did the same the test turned out to eventully be a dance contest
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version   The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 6:04 pm

Silverclaw played "Music Makes You Lose Control" as the contest song. "Are you ready?" He asked as two DDR sets appeared.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version   The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 6:08 pm

"Bring it on" Stormheart mewed
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version   The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 6:10 pm

((God this is funny))

Silverclaw got on to the stage with Stormheart, but when Silverclaw got on, when the battle started, none of his buttons were working. "Dangit!" HE yelled.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version   The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 6:19 pm

Stormheart started break dancing across the stage then he hopped up and stated doing random disco.

(Yeah it is :rotfl: )
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version   The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 6:20 pm

Silverclaw called Axelclaw and He swung Silverclaw then let go, while silverclaw spun on his head until he puked from spinning.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version   The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 6:22 pm

Stormheart got down from the stage and shook hands with silverclaw and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version   The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 6:23 pm

Silverclaw called out before going out of sight, "Silver, out!" and showed the peace sign.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version   The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 6:27 pm

(Lol)
Stormheart felt like a nice cold scoop of Ice cream so He walked along the sidewalk till he got to Ben and Kittys (lol)
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version   The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 6:29 pm

((Close to 1000 post, Nanook!))

Axelclaw and Silverclaw went to Japan to get a video game at Crazy Games.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version   The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 6:32 pm

(Oh my gosh I didn't realize that yeah)
Stormheart ordered a waffle cone with a triple scoop of Bbble gum icecream. Then he got on his private jet and flew all the way to his own private tropical island.
Back to top Go down
luck2223
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
luck2223

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version   The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 4:04 pm

"Oh yeah, we need Emo-ely fresh Swiss Cheese..." Emokit replied.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version   The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 9:16 pm

((Hey guys wanna hear Larkkit and Eaglekit's song?))

Larkkit: Puppies and Kittens!
Eaglekit: Death and despair
Larkkit: Love and kisses!
Eaglekit: People with no hair
Larkkit: Cookies and Candy!
Eaglekit: Tatoos give a scare
Larkkit: Rainbows and ponies!
Eaglekit: I wanna pet bear
Larkkit: Hearts and Smiles
Eaglekit: Last night I ate the mayor
Larkkit: Look at that mousey!
Eaglekit: It's gasping for air
Larkkit: Oprah Winfrey
Eaglekit: Chuck.... Noris

:0

((It has a tune!))
Back to top Go down
luck2223
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
luck2223

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version   The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 3:10 pm

((ROFL!!!))
Back to top Go down
Starlight Kitsune
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Starlight Kitsune

Location : Catching up on what I've missed in the past, like, two months. Again. So... much... CHANGE!

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version   The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 4:53 pm

luck2223 wrote:
"Oh yeah, we need Emo-ely fresh Swiss Cheese..." Emokit replied.
I sighed. "Hmm... yeah, sure, whatever..."

IN THE MEANTIME...
"WHEEE!" I yelled while flying through the air at top speed.
"Ah! This is scary! Lemme leave!" I pouted next to Bigmouth.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/cattails190/index.htm
luck2223
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
luck2223

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version   The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 5:02 pm

"Crowkit...do you think we shouldn't open a resturant...?" Emokit asked. "I mean...it's our chance to brainwash all those happy cats into emo cats....oh great, now I sound like Icemask..."
Back to top Go down
Starlight Kitsune
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Starlight Kitsune

Location : Catching up on what I've missed in the past, like, two months. Again. So... much... CHANGE!

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version   The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 5:08 pm

"Why? Don't you?... and I've tried emo brownies on Cloverpaw... they don't work on her... and you do sound like Icemask..." I let out a cold, dry laugh for a moment.

"WHEEE!" SPLAT! I landed face first in Switzerland.
I landed perfectly on the ground, and poked Bigmouth. "I guess all cats don't land on their feet... now, let's go find a bungee cord or something to do..." and pranced off.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/cattails190/index.htm
luck2223
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
luck2223

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version   The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 5:11 pm

"oh...yeah, I do..." Emokit replied.
-----
"GET OFF MY HEAD!" Flamestripe screeched. Icemask was jumping on his head, claiming she had found the Trix Rabbit, her arch enemy.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version   The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 6:23 pm

Eaglekit landed in Switzerland and was imeadiatly chased by a group of tourist.

"Maybe they're interested in flying cats!" Larkkit suggested.
Back to top Go down
luck2223
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
luck2223

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version   The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 8:22 pm

"99 BOTTLES OF POP ON THE WALL, 99 BOTTLES OF POP! YOU TAKE ONE DOWN, PASS IT AROUND, 98 BOTTLES OF POP ON THE WALL!" Robinpaw sang as she skipped through Switzerland.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version   The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 9:11 pm

Axelclaw and Silverclaw were walking around Chinatown when Silverclaw yelled out, "Omigod, it's Jackie Chan!" several times until one called back, "I'm Jet Li!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version   The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next