RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version

Go down 
+12
Otterwhisker
Blank's Toucan
Star
goldmoon17
Suburbia
Ginger.
Jay
Jєt
( labbie! )
Starlight Kitsune
1cheergirl12
luck2223
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version   The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 6:43 pm

Stormheart was roaming the soda isels looking for some coca-cola When he heard a noise and ran out into the parking lot and jumped in his red ferreri and drove to the next door, Party store. In search of a really cool Party hat.
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version   The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 6:54 pm

I felt a slimy fish hit my face. I started to hyperventilate. "I HATE FISH!" But strangely, I was laughing. Robinpaw was now on the Police's Wanted list. I jumped into a cart, and went over to the cashier. "I'll get her." I lied. I pushed the cart and jumped in, my eyes full of determination.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolwhiteandnerdyxoxo.tumblr.com
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version   The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 7:04 pm

Stormheart went out of the party store with nothing. He saw that his ferrari had been stolen!! He jumped in a golf cart and Drove out into the street. He looked in the cup holder there was a moldy peice of bread he threw it and it hit a fish driving his ferrari. He Parked the Golfcart in the middle of the street and watched as the fish hit the golf cart and ruined his Ferrari. (Now thats his stupid side 👅 )
Back to top Go down
luck2223
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
luck2223

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version   The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 7:06 pm

Robinpaw noticed a police cart behind her. She sped up.
"HEY! YOU'RE SPEEDING!" a police officer yelled.

MEANWHILE AT EMOMART...
Emokit looked out the window of EmoMart to see Robinpaw racing past in a golf cart with a police crat behind her.
"Stupid Robinpaw..." she mewed softly to herself and picked up some Emo Powder.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Kitsune
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Starlight Kitsune

Location : Catching up on what I've missed in the past, like, two months. Again. So... much... CHANGE!

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version   The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 7:12 pm

I crashed into the Cosco and wouldn't stop. My face smacked sraight into the freezer doors in the back.
I ran to the Cosco to find Bigmouth. I saw him with his face smushed into the freezer doors. "Gimme back my money! I wanna go get fishy crackers!"
---
I finally stopped my five-and-a-half minute forbidden word spasm. "Where'd Emokit say she was going again?" I meowed tonelessly. "Oh, yeah, EmoMart... and why isn't Cloverpaw being annoying to me?..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/cattails190/index.htm
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version   The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 7:15 pm

(Lol) Stormheart meanwhile was running to the hospital because (Are you ready) HIS PARTY HAT FELL OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!! When he got to the hospital a Racoon with a broken arm was moaning. Stormheart with a soro voice mewed "Does that arm hurt"?

The racoon replied "Yes it does very much" Then all the sudden Stormheart Punched the Racoon in the arm and ran into the bathroom and started running up the walls (Seriously)
Back to top Go down
luck2223
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
luck2223

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version   The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 7:23 pm

((Lol nanook!))

Flamestripe walked into the job agency.
"Hello, I need a job," he meowed.
"Gee, maybe that's why you come to a job agency!" the clerk spat.
"Jeesh, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed," Flamestripe muttered. "I'll take the first job you can find," he said louder.
"Ok, ok, there's a job at EmoMart. it's now yours, now GOODBYE!" the clerk hissed and shoved Flamestripe out the door.
"NOOOOOOO!!! NOT EMOMART!" he cried and began hyperventilating on the sidewalk, curled in a ball.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version   The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 7:34 pm

(lOL lUCK) Then Stormheart heard the door broken down, Before he knew it he was kicked out of the Hospital by a bunch of Bull dogs.
Back to top Go down
luck2223
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
luck2223

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version   The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 7:48 pm

((Thanks. Lol at the bull dogs))

Flamestripe sighed as he pushed through the doors of EmoMart. Everything was black and red and the only light was a faint red lightbulb.
"Welcome to EmoMart. Get your junk and get out," the cashier spat. Flamestripe glared at the cashier.
"I'm Flamestripe, I've come to accept my position here as a cashier," he greeted.
"oh, it's you. Start now," the cashier instructed and handed a nametag to Flamestripe that read, 'Flamstrip'.
"Uh sir, you spelled my name wrong!" Flamestripe called, but the cashier had already left. Flamestripe sighed and got behind the counter.
"Hello Flamestripe...I didn't know you worked here..." Emokit mewed as she came up to the counter with a basket ful of emo powder, the ingrediants for pessimist pickles and emo brownies, and a book titled 'How To Be Emo'.
"I just got a job here," Flamestripe replied. "By the way, what's the book for? I thought you were already emo."
"I am...I got it for Juniperkit...he wants to learn..." Emokit explained.
"oh," Flamestripe said and scanned Emokit's items. She paid and left.
"I guess I better get used to it being so dark..." Flamestripe sighed.
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version   The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 7:53 pm

Name: Gingerheart
Description: Calico cat. (( Look at siggy! ))
Personality: Will Unfold.
Likes: Flowers, Sun, Moon, Water, Fire, cockies, candy, cofee, ducks!
Dislikes: Mean cats, losing games.
Other: Nopers!

I like Cookies!

Last edited by Puppyrock on Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
luck2223
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
luck2223

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version   The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 7:57 pm

((Welcome, thanks for joining! Go ahead and start!))

Robinpaw veered to the right and rode through the park. The policemen weren't the sharpest tools in the shed, so they lost her trail as thye rounded the corner.
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version   The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 7:59 pm

Gingerheart watched the clouds. She saw one shaped as a duck. "A duck!" She mewed. She liked ducks.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version   The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 8:04 pm

Stormheart saw Gingerheart up a hill and walked up to her. He laid down by her and watched the clouds. He saw one shaped like a Chocolate bar he pulled a portable trampoline out of his party hat and jumped into the clouds mewing "WHoa This is cool Gingerheart you should jump also"
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version   The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 8:09 pm

"Okay!" She mewed and jumped on the trampoline. She jumped super high and then fell on the ground. "Ouch."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version   The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 8:11 pm

"haha" Stormheart said as he was jumping into a cloud
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version   The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 8:12 pm

She got up. "I well lagh at you next time you fall!" She teased.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version   The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:06 am

Stormheart watched as Gingerheart got off. Then he pulled out 2 bumper cars and asked if Gingerheart wanted to go Bumper sleding down the hill.
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version   The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:08 am

"Okay." She mewed then went on a bumper car.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version   The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:13 am

He went down the hill at 110 mph He hit an old tortises car and spun around in circles.
Back to top Go down
luck2223
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
luck2223

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version   The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 10:23 am

The police cart eventually caught Robinpaw.
"Fox dung," Robinpaw muttered.
"Pay for the cookies!" the police officers shouted.
"Fine," robinpaw said and handed over the money.
"Oh, and here's your speeding ticket," the police officers said and handed Robinpaw a speeding ticket.
"Whatev. To the bank to take mroe money out Flamestripe's savings account!" she shouted and sped off.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version   The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 10:26 am

(lol luck)
Back to top Go down
luck2223
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
luck2223

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version   The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 10:29 am

((Thanks))

Robinpaw paid for her speeding ticket and then wne toff towards the therapist.
"Hi Stormheart!" she called and waved as she sped down the hill.
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version   The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 10:30 am

Soon, the cart fell apart. "Mouse dung!" I yowled, hitting my face against the rough, hard...grass? "What the fudge! How far did I go?! Darnit, now I'll never learn Robinpaw's begging ways!" I stamped the mushy ground.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolwhiteandnerdyxoxo.tumblr.com
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version   The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 10:31 am

"Hi Robinpaw" Stormheart said as he was spinning at the bottom
Back to top Go down
luck2223
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
luck2223

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version   The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 10:35 am

"PUT A BANANA IN YOUR EAR!" Robinapw sang as she parked in front of the therapists' office building.
----
Flamestripe sighed with relief as he finished his shift at EmoMart.
------
Icemask looked at her Swedish kitty clones.
"I SHALL TAKE OVER THE WORLD! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HA! HA!" she cackled.
----
Emokit walked outside and looked around. She spotted Crowkit and walked over toh im.
"Hey Crowkit, I got the stuff..." she meowed emo-ly.

((I didn't make up the banana in your ear song))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version   The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Adventures of Flamestripe and Robinpaw-Roleplay Version
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next