RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Becca!
One Special Member!

-*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:45 pm

Lilliana pointed to her throat and grabbed his hand.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:46 pm

Ben slapped his other hand over his face remembering that she wasn't a daughter of Posiden.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:48 pm

Lilliana grabbed his other hand and tapped her wrist with her finger, meaning she was running out of time.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:49 pm

Ben nodded and swam towards the end of the canal.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:54 pm

Lilliana swam as fast as she could toward the end of the canal.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 10:02 pm

Once they got to the end of the canal three mermaids materielized infront of them...
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 10:04 pm

(You do the prophecy, Lilliana's breath is running out...)

Lilliana watched the mermaids waiting for the instructions...
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 10:07 pm

(No prophecie =] PRIZE!)

What looked like the lead mermaid held out a silvery cloak and gave it to Ben. "Take it, give it to the god." The mermaid said in a beautiful voice.

Ben took it and waved good-bye to the merpeople.
Back to top Go down
~ Tealeaf ~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~ Tealeaf ~

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 10:08 pm

(lol im joing)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 10:10 pm

(YAY!)
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 10:13 pm

Lilliana looked at the cloak and surfaced gasping, "Think that took long enough? All we got was a stupid cloak! Wha-" She felt her leg being jerked and she dissapeared under the water...

(The mermaids are mad that she is complaining about them...)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 10:15 pm

Ben wasstartled and looked down, he saw the flash of fish-scales. He dove down and said "Knock it off!" He said to the mermaid that was holding Lilliana's face.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 10:17 pm

Lilliana screamed and pushed the mermaid knocking it back. The mermaid came at her snarling and she popped out and got out of the water and screamed, "Back off Fishbutt!"
Back to top Go down
~ Tealeaf ~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~ Tealeaf ~

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 10:17 pm

I will Stay Loyal to my side’

Name (Full please): Calder Coventree

Desciption: red haired, tall, frecled faced and stormy blue eyes. Always whears blue and green in some way.

Personality (No Unfolds please): smart, wise, and shy. Never talks, has no freinds, he stares at people like he is a zombie, very good at using demeters powers.

Parent (Or if you are a Greek creature Satyr, Tree Nymph, ETC): demeter

Other: he likes useing his magic more than his weapons

side: goodie
Back to top Go down
~ Tealeaf ~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~ Tealeaf ~

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 10:18 pm

(so whats going on)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 10:21 pm

((Well Lilliana, Ben, and (Kinda) Isurgi are on a quest... They are all in Venice, Italy.... They are trying to get 5 item's to give to the minor god of Darkness. To receive something... You can find 'em if you want =]))

Ben popped up to the surface next to her, jumped out and pulled her out. "They are very sensitive..." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 10:22 pm

Lilliana laughed, "Fishbutt... I crack myself up..."
Back to top Go down
~ Tealeaf ~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~ Tealeaf ~

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 10:23 pm

(ill be in a tree lol)

Calder sat whatching the three kids talk to mermaids
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 10:42 pm

((BTW In Venice, There's not much or any tree's unless they are planted in a pot.. xD))

Ben laughed and said, "What are we going to exactly do now? We need to get to Greece" Remembering the line of the prophecy.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 10:43 pm

"Well... We could walk?" She smiled slightly, "Or... I have another trick..."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 10:48 pm

"That is all of Italy plus miles of water..." Ben laughed wondering how long that would take.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 10:52 pm

Lilliana laughed, "My next source it is... I had to pull some strings for this so you better be happy!" She smiled and then said, "Now Posidon..." She smiled and dove into the water.
Back to top Go down
~ Tealeaf ~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~ Tealeaf ~

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 11:00 pm

(lol i can make trees haha)

calder jumped down from his tree and made a loud thump as he hit the ground. then stared at the three kids

(lol hes like 21)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 11:01 pm

"My dad... " Ben said and dove in after her. He quickley grabbed her hand and then they appeared on the shores of Greece.
Back to top Go down
~ Tealeaf ~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~ Tealeaf ~

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 11:02 pm

(lol what am i chop liver
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 28 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE
Page 28 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 36  Next