RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~=*~Dawnclan~*=~ The Great Escape IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT ON FRONT PAGE!

Go down 
+3
Taylor Lautner Lover
kieran c:
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

~=*~Dawnclan~*=~ The Great Escape IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT ON FRONT PAGE! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~=*~Dawnclan~*=~ The Great Escape IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT ON FRONT PAGE!   ~=*~Dawnclan~*=~ The Great Escape IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT ON FRONT PAGE! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 12:11 am

( M'kay.)

Ravenwing watched intently. She was excited that she was medicine cat, herbs and traveling to Silverpool!
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

~=*~Dawnclan~*=~ The Great Escape IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT ON FRONT PAGE! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~=*~Dawnclan~*=~ The Great Escape IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT ON FRONT PAGE!   ~=*~Dawnclan~*=~ The Great Escape IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT ON FRONT PAGE! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 12:13 am

(Sorry, I can't continue until the mentor and apprentice respond.)
Back to top Go down
http://candycornroleplays.7forum.info/forum.htm
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~=*~Dawnclan~*=~ The Great Escape IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT ON FRONT PAGE!   ~=*~Dawnclan~*=~ The Great Escape IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT ON FRONT PAGE! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 12:14 am

Flameflash glanced around the clearing quickly. He had spoken with Peachstar earlier that day, and he was very intent on becoming a mentor.
Back to top Go down
Taylor Lautner Lover
RP Lover
RP Lover
Taylor Lautner Lover

PostSubject: Re: ~=*~Dawnclan~*=~ The Great Escape IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT ON FRONT PAGE!   ~=*~Dawnclan~*=~ The Great Escape IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT ON FRONT PAGE! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 11:05 am

BrightWerewolf (Goony) wrote:
She nodded and smiled to Ravenwing, then turned her head again to Scarcloud and Silverpaw. "Silverpaw, Scarcloud, please step forward." She smiled.

(Whoops! That's my cueee! :oops: )

Scarcloud walked over.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: ~=*~Dawnclan~*=~ The Great Escape IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT ON FRONT PAGE!   ~=*~Dawnclan~*=~ The Great Escape IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT ON FRONT PAGE! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 12:48 pm

She smiled and waited for Silverpaw.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ~=*~Dawnclan~*=~ The Great Escape IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT ON FRONT PAGE!   ~=*~Dawnclan~*=~ The Great Escape IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT ON FRONT PAGE! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 2:42 pm

Silverpaw hopped over to her leader after Scarcloud, sitting down bravely and looking at the rest of the Clan.

((I apologize for my late-ness...))
Back to top Go down
Taylor Lautner Lover
RP Lover
RP Lover
Taylor Lautner Lover

PostSubject: Re: ~=*~Dawnclan~*=~ The Great Escape IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT ON FRONT PAGE!   ~=*~Dawnclan~*=~ The Great Escape IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT ON FRONT PAGE! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 7:08 pm

Scarcloud stood proudly.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: ~=*~Dawnclan~*=~ The Great Escape IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT ON FRONT PAGE!   ~=*~Dawnclan~*=~ The Great Escape IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT ON FRONT PAGE! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 6:14 pm

"From this day forward, until Silverpaw is a warrior, Scarcloud will be her mentor. Scarcloud, you were once an apprentice. You have been taught well, and you have courage and bravery. I hope you will pass on some of the qualities to Silverpaw. " She smiled and waited for them to touch noses.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ~=*~Dawnclan~*=~ The Great Escape IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT ON FRONT PAGE!   ~=*~Dawnclan~*=~ The Great Escape IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT ON FRONT PAGE! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 8:15 pm

Silverpaw glanced at her leader, and then touched Scarcloud's nose with her own gently, as a sign of acceptance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~=*~Dawnclan~*=~ The Great Escape IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT ON FRONT PAGE!   ~=*~Dawnclan~*=~ The Great Escape IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT ON FRONT PAGE! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~=*~Dawnclan~*=~ The Great Escape IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT ON FRONT PAGE!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3